What's new

Lahore Covered In Thick Smog & Air Pollution - Measures Required

Yes it been there for two three days now , i also got itchy eyes .

On a lighter note - i guess we also imported smog from beijing

Glim Jim walay zamany may? G-9 kon sa?
G9 markaz kay samney waley ghar papers ki tayari kartey they teacher sirf 9 tak hota tha yahi time tha hamarey pass kuch larkey raat ko dury kartey thay to yahi time sab ko acceptable tha

@User
Seriously.. this smog is irritating to eyes... i doubt what happens inside of our body.. all the ppt will trap inside of our lungs and constitute some major disease.

The reason being beside construction (orange train, new housing schemes) and lack of plantation its road vehicles' poluution.. especially Qingci (chand gari) and transport vehicles (diesel ones)

@User
Seriously.. this smog is irritating to eyes... i doubt what happens inside of our body.. all the ppt will trap inside of our lungs and constitute some major disease.

The reason being beside construction (orange train, new housing schemes) and lack of plantation its road vehicles' poluution.. especially Qingci (chand gari) and transport vehicles (diesel ones)

I can feel your irritation. The problem is uncontrolled and unplanned numbers of increasing automotive. Plus everything being Air conditioned now. People should think about it we don't need huge number of cars and bikes roaming the streets and unnecessary cutting down of trees, the plantation of new trees should be everyone's concern. But well nothing is going to happen so better adopt the changing environment.

wow Lahore too now suffering this poisonous air now, This city has developed manifold and environment part suffered when such mega development urbanization takes place

I told you @Moonlight i get sick when i go to Lahore and try my best to avoid Lahore as much as possible
@django @The Sandman @Chauvinist @PaklovesTurkiye @User @Arsalan @Pakistani Exile @Musafir117
I am 22 just imagine what effect its having on children in those regions

And my family members live in Baghwanpura area which is one of the worst affected one

Even my cousins are getting sick on regular intervals

If you even take a walk with a white shirt you will return with an off white one

In winters you can see brown fog(smog) when i once accidently drank tap water in Lahore i felt like it was heavy i couldnt drink full glass
this smog is even covering the suburb area of lahore and visibility is reduced by about 85%

In bhagwanpura due to pollution some people even have issue even breathing
same is the case with wapda town which relatively more green and far less busy than bhagwanpura

Still..... Lahor ...Lahore Ay..!!:smitten:

Yar mesaures kya? Jab Trees lgany nai aur Autos ka number increase hota jaye ga to yahi kuch ho ga.. 30% aik fetus dunia main anay se pehlay cancer, BP or Heart diseases ka shikar ho chuka hota hai due to this pollution..

Meri eyes bht irritate ho rahi hain subu se .. Reddish and watery.. Infection ho gya hua shayd.. I cant even open my eyes for more than 2 minuts.. Bar bar band karna parh rahin..:cry:
Evening was really terrible,cantt area was ok but old lahore was just like gas chamber.

Evening was really terrible,cantt area was ok but old lahore was just like gas chamber.

I live near Kachehry and Bilal Ganj..
You can just imagine the condition of mine..
I can't even open my eyes consecutively for 2 minutes...:confused:

Shukar hai lout kar gaown jana hai... Warna yahan reh k to almost ankhen kho dain gay..

@User @Hell hound I'm sure.. Lahore mje degree k sath sath koi jan lewa tohfa zaroor day k bhejay ga..:cry:

Don't worry! Coal based power plants are yet to come.... because kick backs are more important than utilizing Thar Coal.

Any body can tell? Ye konsi pollution hai aj lahore main.aisa lagta hai jese ansoo gas ho.ankhon pe itni effect k bike chalana mushkil hai.

Ban these CHINGCHI rickshaws,,, 70% of pollution problem will be solved... Also we need to regulate use of 70cc and adopt euro emission standard which is merely a sticker here in Pakistan til now.... Efi needs to be introduced in all vehicles...

The problem is that cheap bikes are way too cheap that everyone can purchase them and you see millions of bikes in lahore alone, with the amount I come across daily I'd say billions... And Chingchi's numbers are still on the rise no regulations even after launch of metro people prefer their own bikes, population is another cause because metro aren't enough to handle such a huge mass sp people prefer bikes/cars of their own

Also EFi will decrease emissions by many folds.... This should be made standard in pakistan to fight pollution...

I live near Kachehry and Bilal Ganj..
You can just imagine the condition of mine..
I can't even open my eyes consecutively for 2 minutes...:confused:

Shukar hai lout kar gaown jana hai... Warna yahan reh k to almost ankhen kho dain gay..
That area is one of worst when it comes to air pollution.Use mask regularly.

Wow great people are still worshipping Dracula league, who have done nothing to bring in measures to control air pollution levels, they need to start doing emission tests on vehicles to control air pollution levels.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom