What's new

Kohistan video scandal: all 4 women are alive

My sincere apologies, I do not have all the time in the world to browse through each post of each thread. These kind of things keep happening in Afghanistan and around.

:lol: i like the tactful sarcasm..Good one :D

Women of this area are generally very beautiful,they have Greeko-Roman ancestry..The language they speak Kohistani is very different from the dominant language Pushto of KPK.
But you may try what you want,they wont marry outside their tribe,its something programmed/Hardwired inside them...

I dont understand where this emerged from. Beauty is in the eye and many people here are already married ..and most people look for other qualities in their life partner as well. Have you actually proposed to one of the tribal women for marriage ?

No generalization, the tribal codes are Medieval & have no roam in 21st century... These areas need laws that are there in constitution of Pakistan, at least bring them in mainstream.

Since there is nothing named justice in Pakistan so Hallelujah! these people will get away with these murders

You still can't generalize - Not all tribal areas are like this. Do you know the only most civilized area with 100% literacy and almost 0% crime rate and where highly educated women work and treated equal is not in so called modern cities but a valley in GB. ...... condemn the radicals but don't generalize

I dont understand where this emerged from. Beauty is in the eye and many people here are already married ..and most people look for other qualities in their life partner as well. Have you actually proposed to one of the tribal women for marriage ?

No i haven't but some of my friends tried and failed..I am on about when i was young,in 80s.Two large families from exactly this area used to live on our spare lands and many local men seriously proposed their daughters and got negative reply from the girls themselves...
Why i mentioned this? Because these tribal women can moan all they want,but if asked to marry outside the tribe and get rid of their troubles,they refuse even when not under any pressure from their peers..

You still can't generalize - Not all tribal areas are like this. Do you know the only most civilized area with 100% literacy and almost 0% crime rate and where highly educated women work and treated equal is not in so called modern cities but a valley in GB. ...... condemn the radicals but don't generalize

What Valley is this?

The lazy PDF users...:rolleyes:
Look a few comments back and i posted a link....

Lol I've read every post in this thread.

I'm asking for the Valley in GB which supposedly has a 100% literacy rate and 0% crime rate...

I am talking about Hunza - I hope that one day our mega cities like lahore, karachi can compete with this valley.

Ok thanks. GB on a whole seems to be more literate, peaceful and beautiful than the rest of Pakistan. It's a gem of a place.

Ok thanks. GB on a whole seems to be more literate, peaceful and beautiful than the rest of Pakistan. It's a gem of a place.

No doubt :

Here are few qualities of Huza's population which are shocking for me are
1. All population is productive - even small kids opt scouting as their part time work and help to keep valley clean and support older
2. Very systematic and organized society
3. Strong social and welfare system - most of the things they do and have done by themselves rather than looking towards govt.
4. Are one of the most happy people
5. Average age of people is near 100 years (Hunza is one of the 5 areas in world with that much avg. life)

No doubt :

Here are few qualities of Huza's population which are shocking for me are
1. All population is productive - even small kids opt scouting as their part time work and help to keep valley clean and support older
2. Very systematic and organized society
3. Strong social and welfare system - most of the things they do and have done by themselves rather than looking towards govt.
4. Are one of the most happy people
5. Average age of people is near 100 years (Hunza is one of the 5 areas in world with that much avg. life)

Wow, thats amazing. No wonder (most of) GB seems much more cleaner and organised than the rest of Pakistan. One day I'm definitely going to visit this place.

I'm proud that such a place is part of Pakistan. :pakistan:

@Mi dong tu long

Which is why we usually don't link an EXPRESS TRIBUNE article... Express Tribune is anti-Pakistan.

Sir is the Pakistani government trying to cover up the crime?

Kohistan video: Local claims five women killed, officials deny – The Express Tribune

The officials should produce the girls in front of the TV reporters to make sure that the girls are alive.

" According to Afzal, the women were kept in captivity for a month and were tortured by pouring boiling water on their bodies before they were killed. "

No they were treated by

"Mi dong tu long" :lol::lol:

@Mi dong tu long

Which is why we usually don't link an EXPRESS TRIBUNE article... Express Tribune is anti-Pakistan.

I cant beleive you are arguing with
"Mi dong tu long" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom