What's new

Kohistan video scandal: all 4 women are alive

Pakistan gov should invite all these crazy cleric to islamabad for creating new law with these tradition. Gov should make sure that all these crazy attend. Once they are there. Switch on XXX movie. While they are enjoying it, Gov can contact CIA and ask for drone strike. Problem solves for ever.

On this story line a good movue can be made,...nice imagination btw.

There were no clerics involved,just tribal old farts.

Malik orders inquiry into Kohistan killings

6-3-2012_52485_l.jpg

However, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Social Welfare Sattar Ayaz talking to Geo News denied the report, saying the women who danced at the wedding ceremony were not killed.
Full news: Malik orders inquiry into Kohistan killings - geo.tv

what a disgrace total journalistic farce

there is so much misreporting

the fact is

the venue was a village attended by the familes of the tribe. it wasnted some seedy undercover sex party

it was a wedding party
women DIDNT dance (even if they did I dont care)
they were singing in their own exclusive gathering segregated from men

on the men side the men were celebrating dancing on traditional tunes.
both occasuions were video taped.

some malicious bastard mixed them together by showing the dancing men and sing the audio of the women singing and adding their video cuts inside to give an impression that this was being done together.

add some hysteria, bigotry and faslehood along with paranoia the story reached the fanatic Mullah and he put the death fatwa on everyone accused.

now the people are saying that someone who has a grudge with the family or the tribe has put it together and trying to play it like the days of the TTP occupation of Sawat, when people including women were openly being slaughtered in broad day light in the khoni chowk while the Pak Muslims of our country were fast asleep totally in the denial that another Muslim can do such a thing

the fanatics have completely destroyed the old tribal structure and Mullah has taken over from the tribal elders and Maliks. so these stories will continue to appear.

what a disgrace total journalistic farce

there is no much misreporting

the fact is

the venue was a village attended by the familes of the tribe. it wasnted some seedy undercover sex party

it was a wedding party
women DIDNT dance (even if they did I dont care)
they were singing in their own exclusive gathering segregated from men

on the men side the men were celebrating dancing on traditional tunes.
both occasuions were video taped.

some malicious bastard mixed them together by showing the dancing men and sing the audio of the women singing and adding their video cuts inside to give an impression that this was being done together.

add some hysteria, bigotry and faslehood along with paranoia the story reached the fanatic Mullah and he put the death fatwa on everyone accused.

now the people are saying that someone who has a grudge with the family or the tribe has put it together and trying to play it like the days of the TTP occupation of Sawat, when people including women were openly being slaughtered in broad day light in the khoni chowk while the Pak Muslims of our country were fast asleep totally in the denial that another Muslim can do such a thing

the fanatics have completely destroyed the old tribal structure and Mullah has taken over from the tribal elders and Maliks. so these stories will continue to appear.

Dude do you really think Islam has a role to play here, because I do not. Mullah or no Mullah, these tribals are very strict.

So finally.. Are they alive or dead.. A part of Pak govt is saying they are alive.. the other part is ordering an inquiry into their deaths..

I hate it when people bring in Islam in matters like these, for God's sake, a sane person who just knows the basics of Islam wont pass such a judgment, the truth is, it's a tribal thing, don't mix religion into it. It's like when in Balochistan they buried alive some women and when they were told that what you have done is what Islam has come to prohibit, their reply was, we do this from pre-Islamic times and this is our custom. For God's sake, stop mixing two different things!

Both the the provincial and Federal Government have unanimously denied the reports of Murder or any wrong doing with the women.
KPK clergy has condemned the Jirga if the unconfirmed reports of a tribal decision to murder the women was taken.
GOP reps have met the women and taken their statement,local clergy has got themselves involved to protect the women,although nobody can say for sure that any such thing actually happened .
Looks more like an online bogus trolling by somebody who got hold of the video,posted it online and then started making theories of his own.

This is the original video...

The girls are nt dancing..The boy is dancing at a distance...

Last edited by a moderator:
and this is the place from where these reports are allegedly coming...You can see how mountainous and remote the area is..
I have to salute the Propaganda brigade that how the hell they dig out reports from such unknown areas of Pakistan and then insult the whole country..

I bet most Pakistanis on this forum never heard of Palas valley..most even don't know where is Kohistan.

On one hand we have a thread about how some French (I assume) woman loves to live in Pakistan because she is fond of Sufi music.. and on another hand we have a thread about 4 women being prosecuted for Singing and dancing at a wedding. Oh, the ironies of the world !

On one hand we have a thread about how some French (I assume) woman loves to live in Pakistan because she is fond of Sufi music.. and on another hand we have a thread about 4 women being prosecuted for Singing and dancing at a wedding. Oh, the ironies of the world !

on the other hand you just wrote a cheap shot random comment without reading the thread....

and this is the place from where these reports are allegedly coming...You can see how mountainous and remote the area is..
I have to salute the Propaganda brigade that how the hell they dig out reports from such unknown areas of Pakistan and then insult the whole country..

I bet most Pakistanis on this forum never heard of Palas valley..most even don't know where is Kohistan.

Just like this, all the bad things you hear about India does not represent the whole ..and India is a much larger whole.

Women of this area are generally very beautiful,they have Greeko-Roman ancestry..The language they speak Kohistani is very different from the dominant language Pushto of KPK.
But you may try what you want,they wont marry outside their tribe,its something programmed/Hardwired inside them...

on the other hand you just wrote a cheap shot random comment without reading the thread....

My sincere apologies, I do not have all the time in the world to browse through each post of each thread. These kind of things keep happening in Afghanistan and around.

Back
Top Bottom