What's new

Kohistan video scandal: all 4 women are alive

@Safriz

Wtf.............

you dont know who is here to troll and who is here to discuss?
A username "Mi dong tu long" (my penis is very large) with an American and Chinese flag is shouting out loud that its a fake troll account.

No they were treated by

"Mi dong tu long" :lol::lol:

Sir this is not a matter of funny. First Pakistan authority say the girls are safe in police custody then they say they go check if the girls are ok.

Why you try hide the crime?

Sir please don't make funny of my chinese name.

"However, he said that the DCO Kohistan had been directed to reinvestigate the reports and send an investigation team to the area to further probe the matter."

Reports about killing of Kohistan women baseless: Iftikhar | DAWN.COM

sir,i know a bit of chinese language and no your username isnt chinese and cannot be taken seriously...Better change it.

The thread has exhausted and we have discussed the matter in detail with web links and analysis..Better flip through pages before pretending to be stupid...

@Safriz

Maybe its his name

no it isnt.. that much Chinese i know....

Dude do you really think Islam has a role to play here, because I do not. Mullah or no Mullah, these tribals are very strict.

I hate it when people bring in Islam in matters like these, for God's sake, a sane person who just knows the basics of Islam wont pass such a judgment, the truth is, it's a tribal thing, don't mix religion into it. It's like when in Balochistan they buried alive some women and when they were told that what you have done is what Islam has come to prohibit, their reply was, we do this from pre-Islamic times and this is our custom. For God's sake, stop mixing two different things!

Hi both

thanks for your comments

and I totally agree.

Islam has nothing to do with this

proof?

if it had, then we would have seen such thing happening all over Pakistan whenever there was a marriage party or any family gathering function involving songs or music.

but it has nothing to do with tribal code as well.

proof?

our folklore and songs in the Western province go for centuries and the tribal code has never found any problem with that. recall the Khattak dance recall the dance of the spinning swords etc. no one found any problem with that.
the punishment of unlawful sexual relationship or anything of that sort has been as severe as in Punjab (honour killing happens in Eastern Punjab too), Sindh or Balochistan so narrowing down to tribes of the KP is telling half truth and misleading.

point missed by both of you is what I am referring to... the adulteration of the religion in the recent times where shaving is declared haram and the culprit is condemned to death (you cant blame tribal code there can you?). What people of Sawat witnessed in the Khoni chowk had nothing to do with the “strict” tribal code. There was no tribal code left to follow because as a standard operating procedure, Taliban had executed the tribal elders, maliks and any affluent families were either killed or made to escape for their dear lives. you tube is littered with those videos which shows how TTP systematically destroyed the tribal power structure and made the elders/ maliks irrelevant.

What we see now is the residual side effect of Afghan war. There is no free lunch as they say and there is always a catch. The petro dollars that came from our Arab “brothers” had some strings attached with them. Some were very vivid and hard to denay like KSM, AL Libbi and Osama and some have been in the form of the extremist doctrine that turned the local population from a hospitable, honourable tribesmen to someone who slit’s the throats of the travellers and prisoners.
This new habit was adapted from the Arab “brothers” when they showed the whole world how to do it when they started slitting the throats of their captives in Iraq.

My point, to put the story short is, that our society from the tribal areas to the rest of the settled area is becoming radicalised and intolerant, so this AQ / Taliban ideology is finding its hosts in many Mullahs who are day by day becoming more outrageous and fearless in their fatwas.

I end my argument with the fatwa Molana Abdul Aziz current Khateeb of Red Mosque who declared that the Pakistani soldiers killed at the hands of Taliban died a haram death and were kafirs and didn’t deserve an Islamic burial or funeral and the best thing to do was to let their bodies rot on the ground. This fatwa my dears has no tribal roots.

Coming back to main story,
The women and men are safe and alive for now. And the story ahs been proven to be misleading and fake. And the person who adulterated the video is apparently on the run. But the damage is done. Some ignorant bastard who has only bothered to listen to the first part of the story would be very keen to execute these men and women to fulfil this cult belief system of Taliban.
Funny that the whole Al Qaeda / Taliban belief system starts and ends with punishments, there is no civil/ societal or humanitarian aspect in this system.

wasalam

Supreme court has ordered local authorities to bring all 7 people involved in the court on 7th June....

Both the the provincial and Federal Government have unanimously denied the reports of Murder or any wrong doing with the women.
KPK clergy has condemned the Jirga if the unconfirmed reports of a tribal decision to murder the women was taken.
GOP reps have met the women and taken their statement,local clergy has got themselves involved to protect the women,although nobody can say for sure that any such thing actually happened .
Looks more like an online bogus trolling by somebody who got hold of the video,posted it online and then started making theories of his own.

This is the original video...

The girls are nt dancing..The boy is dancing at a distance...

I dont see anything wild and scandalous in this video. those women are dressed modestly with heads covered. They are singing some traditional song and that guy is dancing their traditional dance. seems kinda formal even.

Last edited by a moderator:
Safriz sir, Sir why your country try to hide so bad crime

Kohistan killings: Govt draws blanks, witnesses say women slaughtered – The Express Tribune

"KOHISTAN: There is a massive cover up under way of a brutal slaughter in Kohistan, if key witnesses are to believed – and the provincial government and its security apparatus is abetting the effort to conceal the facts.

While the provincial government continues to deny the incident, key witnesses insist that not only were five women murdered by relatives on the premise of honour, their throats had been slit".

"According to a source familiar with the matter, Omar Khan, the brother of two of the victims, told the officials that the women were alive but declined to present them in person. The officials, therefore, returned empty-handed as villagers insisted that exposing their women to outsiders was against tribal tradition.

On their return to Pattan tehsil, the commissioner told the media that the women were safe and secure, but could not be presented either before the court or the visiting team."

Irfan Baloch, Although I would like to disagree with somethings in your post but in general, I agree. I'll leave this discussion for some other time with a relevant topic.

Just for an American Visa ! He is such a Bharwa ..

2irlp50.gif

k12jpu.jpg

Human Rights Member Farzana Bari with other group who went to Kohistan and Met those Girls.

^^^many people do there type of Drama for Political Asylum abroad..

Now this video boy should be locked up for good as now that he has been proved wrong,he may well go and harm the girls to prove his case...

Back
Top Bottom