What's new

Killer of Amjad Sabri arrested in Karachi

Why don't we then make a deal with MQM, let's get rid of Rangers and give all the money that we spend on Rangers to MQM so that they stop all the target killing and all.......I am sure that the 10 Billion rupee budget would be more then anything that MQM makes through target killing etc.

And since you are so well informed of the whereabouts of MQM target killers, why not we let you broker the deal?
Grow up and get mature dear. Come to real world.

I am 100% sure even Edhi was murdered by MQM terrorists!!

Damn the Rangers, even after almost 27 years in the city and 2 years of intense operation, they still haven't been able to arrest or kill the 200 million hitmen that MQM has all over the world!!!
Get your head out of the sand. The targetted violence all begins and ends with MQM which can slay fellow muhajirs just to play the oppression card. Until we end ethnic based voting this target killing will plague us.

Get your head out of the sand. The targetted violence all begins and ends with MQM which can slay fellow muhajirs just to play the oppression card. Until we end ethnic based voting this target killing will plague us.
How to end ethnic based voting?

A ASAD
I think some of you guys give credit to MQM where it is undue.

Please stop rating MQM so high, it is as if the ills of the country are Talibaan and MQM!
Mqm has destroyed Karachi and it's two generations
Don't give ridiculous comments to defend mqm.

The real culprits will get away with this murder. So arresting of this idot won't really matter.

I think some of you guys give credit to MQM where it is undue.

Please stop rating MQM so high, it is as if the ills of the country are Talibaan and MQM!
Well said! Most people are ignorant of ground realities and go with the general perception. Very inane to say that only MQM is responsible for targeted killings in Pakistan. I am not a fan of MQM, but fact is all the political parties in Pakistan are involved with some kind of violence, especially PPP is the one which is conveniently overlooked, heck even ISI has been named in many such cases a number of times.

Eduction is the only answer.

Education?? Many of the guys who are involved in ethnic violence are actually very good educated. Education is a remedy. But not in every case and problem.

Good luck. That will take generations.

A good government today and you can see the change tomorrow.
This is the same nation who lost 145 innocent kids in APS attack and students started going to school after few days. Interestingly, many parents transferred their kids to APS.

Ethnic violence was there even before MQM was formed, the reason for the formation of an ethnic party was because of the preceding, and relentless, violence it. Just because you do not want to listen to the other side, should I too be blind sided?

A ASAD

Mqm has destroyed Karachi and it's two generations
Don't give ridiculous comments to defend mqm.

No my friend, PPP has destroyed Karachi.......atleast in the last 8-9 years.

Why would any one kill a harmless man like sabri !!??
He did one function of MQM in USA where he for few crore in Pakistani rupees as wail ( money which people throw on Qawwal ) MQM dogs wanted share

Well said! Most people are ignorant of ground realities and go with the general perception. Very inane to say that only MQM is responsible for targeted killings in Pakistan. I am not a fan of MQM, but fact is all the political parties in Pakistan are involved with some kind of violence, especially PPP is the one which is conveniently overlooked, heck even ISI has been named in many such cases a number of times.
All the political parties made militant groups in Karachi after MQM started killing their workers. MQM started this crap and is involved in 75 % crimes which take place in Karachi. And until entire MQM leadership is eliminated Karachi operation is waste of time

Why don't we then make a deal with MQM, let's get rid of Rangers and give all the money that we spend on Rangers to MQM so that they stop all the target killing and all.......I am sure that the 10 Billion rupee budget would be more then anything that MQM makes through target killing etc.

And since you are so well informed of the whereabouts of MQM target killers, why not we let you broker the deal?

why you are against rangers?? everyone in Karachi knows who is who .. mutahda qatil movement

why you are against rangers?? everyone in Karachi knows who is who .. mutahda qatil movement

Sindh Rangers Force has been deployed in Karachi since 1989......their performance in the past 27 years speaks volumes. They have been known to be involved in water tanker mafia, land grabbing mafia and various business ventures etc. Fact is, the Rangers is a force meant for the borders, but this force is now very comfortable in the city and will ensure that it is never asked to leave. From the moment the Rangers are asked to vacate the premises at KU to the point where the utility of their presence in the city is questioned, all hell breaks lose and justification is suddenly born, like a miracle.

I am a born and bred Karachiite and I know.

Back
Top Bottom