What's new

Lt General (Retd.) Shoaib Amjad is Arrested Today

Pdm came to power through a constitutional procedure regardless how much they bribed people or how much US supported them in all this..at the end of the day they had more people to get VoNC passed. And bajwa had stopped supporting pti ..so establishment helped none and let things go auto pilot.. Imran is on record saying "support nahin karsaktay Thai toh rok toh sakay thai"
Bajwa orchestrated this whole VoNC thing, the procedure is constitutional but he directed MQM and BAAP to join

Well, It is disingenuous because you're stating a known fact which is not in question but trying to make it seem like an argument. In reality you know full well that that's not where the actual debate stands.

Those who wield power also have discretion. It's simple. It's not really 'power' without discretion, is it? Some people seem to be demanding that those with power wield it only on these people's discretion rather than their own, which is kind of funny.
Well that's what Army brats pretend not be the case, i.e. military plays no extra-constitutional nor extra-judicial role. That it had no involvement in the VoNC but paradoxically it had a role in the vote of confidence that IK won the year prior. That it had no role in ousting IK but played the part in bringing him into power. That Bajwa didn't meddle in governornace yet somehow saved IK from disasters of both economic and geopolitical kind at every juncture.

In other words military has absolute power but it is not above the law nor responsible for the maladies afflicting the country

Last edited:
Well that's what Army brats pretend not be the case, i.e. military plays no extra-constitutional nor extra-judicial role. That it had no involvement in the VoNC but paradoxically it had a role in the vote of confidence that IK won the year prior. That it had no role in ousting IK but played the part in bringing him into power. That Bajwa didn't meddle in governornace yet somehow saved IK from disasters of both economic and geopolitical kind at every juncture.

In other words military has absolute power but it is not abive the law nor responsible for the maladies afflicting the country
This!

:lol:

Bajwa orchestrated this whole VoNC thing, the procedure is constitutional but he directed MQM and BAAP to join
Bajwa was earlier the roadblock to vonc..which he did right from September 2018 uptil October 2021. When khan told bajwa to follow the constitutional procedures and summary for isi chief.. then bajwa said why the hell should I go extra-constitution to protect you from vonc when I also have to follow the procedures at micro level while azam khan would ask khan to fire bajwa.... so the support was let go and pdm took that as a green ligh for vonc...and the rest is history. BAP and MQM are rakhail of asif zardari esp, after fall of CM jam kamal khan and who only use establishment as a pretext to save their politics. they are getting enough dollars from zardari and outside to do what they are doing..these folk have a price tag and that price was paid .

It’s just like the time when a photo was published in media about a person in army uniform in car outside a gate when somebody was arrested, maybe a pti leader, I don’t remember exactly and it was linked with ISI involvement while he was under arrest by police. I’m not comparing these two incidents but uniformed person working for ISI, that’s how media portrayed the picture and that’s how PDF members took it.

The reality is different if ISI gets involved while there are multiple intel agencies which can get involved in National incidents. Similarly, how a retired officer is approached, given options and then things come out in media like they have now.

Then it’s given a certain colour and used for purposes that media intends for it. You want to keep up with media, go ahead and do so, that’s what media is there for.
As for your own understanding, this isn’t the first case I have seen, I have a fair idea what has happened before the news of arrest arrived, that holds the motive of discussion and I have done that already with the ones who know what’s going on.

You can drag the thread to a 100 more pages for this topic and keep discussing based on the information you have.
You seem to point out one single case, with obviously the typical attitude of blaming media and how the news is spun, whereas completely ignoring the il effects this news is creating and all thanks to all wise Khaki Pants with Rusted Brass that have got zero of how to handle the mess they created in the first place, As mentioned even during Self proclaimed marshal time when he had arrested Fatimah Jinnah and used to call herkuttey ki bachi, even back then Famous Air Marshall Asghar Ali khan was arrested humiliated and shunned, so it seems like PMA academy failed to update their curriculum on how to actually train civilains into officers, and it fails to emphasize on the Oath of not getting invloved in politics.
I blame PMA for that ? Wouldnt you agree ?

Bajwa was earlier the roadblock to vonc..which he did right from September 2018 uptil October 2021. When khan told bajwa to follow the constitutional procedures and summary for isi chief.. then bajwa said why the hell should I go extra-constitution to protect you from vonc when I also have to follow the procedures at micro level while azam khan would ask khan to fire bajwa.... so the support was let go and pdm took that as a green ligh for vonc...and the rest is history. BAP and MQM are rakhail of asif zardari esp, after fall of CM jam kamal khan and who only use establishment as a pretext to save their politics. they are getting enough dollars from zardari and outside to do what they are doing..these folk have a price tag and that price was paid .
Thank you for admitting Bajwa was meddling in the political affairs of the country. At the same time I'm sure brain dead lumber 1 army brat duffers don't see the dichotomy in that statement.

Thank you for admitting Bajwa was meddling in the political affairs of the country. At the same time I'm sure brain dead lumber 1 army brat duffers don't see the dichotomy in that statement.
When he stopped meddling he became a villain for pti. Selective bias of brain dead zombies following that are herded by a Shephard.

FqJylXuWwAAylBA

Yazidi monsters. These generals have gone bezerk. Their downfall will be epic. No doubt.
good omen.. it is not cold these days. Senior citizens normally have joint and bone problems which worsen in winter.

Anyway, he has to sit in the toilet. I think no seat there. Hope his knees are ok.

Back
Top Bottom