What's new

Arrest of Retired General Amjad

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

1677538280293.png

An Islamabad district and sessions court on Monday granted the police a three-day remand of defence analyst and retired Lieutenant General Amjad Shoaib, following his arrest after a magistrate registered a case against him on charges of inciting the public against state institutions.

The first information report (FIR), a copy of which is available with Dawn.com, was lodged at the Ramna police station by Magistrate Owais Khan a day ago. It invokes section 153A (promoting enmity between different groups, etc) and 505 (statements conducing to public
mischief) of the Pakistan Penal Code.

Honorable General Amjad was providing Opinions on current affairs and situation in country
  • Lack of Transparency
  • Abuse of Law
  • Violation of Human Rights by Police

Fight the corrupt running the country.
1677538423061.png

I am sorry a Pakistan Man who is retired and served in Army has 100% right to express his opinion about what is wrong in Pakistan

I support this guy And Imran Khan in fight against this corrupt system

I hope loyal servicemen of Pakistan start to raise their voice. They need to remember their oath is to Pakistan not Army.

Can webmaster check few of the “loyal” army ID’s. I have a feeling majority might be false flag Indians because no way a Pakistani retired soldier can be this retarded that they completely ignore the reality.

Pakistan is on the brink of ruins because General traitor Bajra and his corrupt corp commander generals wanted to remove Khan to protect the status quo. We have proof , eye witness and yet these morons have the audacity to type Army good , Khan bad. Yet in freaking 1 year only thing they can hang their head is tosha khana. They are all Mariam Nawaz level retards who have no clue what comes out of their mouth, their hate drives them.

I don't f***** believe this - made my day for the worse !!! For sure !!

Everything going as planned, weaken the Pak Armed forces in the eyes of Pak Public, rest of the dominoes will fall as planned. Sadly pak Army is playing right into the script thinking they have the backing of 'you know who.'

Waiting for the 'Fascist' card to be dropped on the Pak Army at the right time, PA will have no one to blame but themselves, here today the JOs need to think hard as to what type of Pak they be defending, if defending, what type of Pak they will inherit, if anything left to inherit.

PS: Please don't howler back and place blame on the Pak Public, they have defended this 'Holy Cow' many a times. Now times have changed but the 'Holy Cows' still think it's 50s/60s or worst case 70s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom