What's new

Lt General (Retd.) Shoaib Amjad is Arrested Today

FqMoHTXWIAEUfIB

ضمانت نہیں، مقدمہ ھی خارج کرا کرلر جا رھا ھوں- پاکستان زند باد- ھم سب اس پر قربان- الحمد للہ-

Mian Ali Ashfaq​
Alhamdulillah!

The interference? Tonnes of circumstantial evidence. My other claims of exponential growth, highest inflation etc, happy to share sources for it.

I can agree with you, but circumstantial evidence is just that, and no more.

Imagine serving your country and institution for 4 decades getting promoted to a rank that 0.00001 percent of the population attains all to being thrown behind bars. SMH.
Just look at the way the Lt General still holds him self that is a man of principle and courage. Need more men like him to be honest in Pak leading from the front, not the cowards which are there now.

.... Whether you want to believe that or not is entirely up to you, but what you believe doesn't matter to Military, its a hard pill to swallow.

We should have known this from the decisions that Army took in 1971, that what people believe doesn't matter to Military.

This is the most important fact of past 75 years of Pakistan's history.
Thank you for reinforcing this important fact.

Last edited:
Wt a freaking disgrace this whole episode has been .....totally shameful..... u put behind bars on a very frivolous case a very senior citizen, who also happened to be a retired senior officer in the army.....disgraceful behavior by the army high command....they think they will remain at their position for ever n will never retire

is khasi Neelam Munir aur Hijray NAdeem Loro Anjum ki b asi tasver ayege ... wait and watch.. Khan ko anay do phirdekho ...
I think monthly protest in front of Lahore Zoo would be a good way to remove fear. PTI govt must remove police from the area during these protests.

Bajwa was earlier the roadblock to vonc..which he did right from September 2018 uptil October 2021. When khan told bajwa to follow the constitutional procedures and summary for isi chief.. then bajwa said why the hell should I go extra-constitution to protect you from vonc when I also have to follow the procedures at micro level while azam khan would ask khan to fire bajwa.... so the support was let go and pdm took that as a green ligh for vonc...and the rest is history. BAP and MQM are rakhail of asif zardari esp, after fall of CM jam kamal khan and who only use establishment as a pretext to save their politics. they are getting enough dollars from zardari and outside to do what they are doing..these folk have a price tag and that price was paid .
HAHAHA, you imaginations
Listen to what Khwaja is saying at 1:25

HAHAHA, you imaginations
Listen to what Khwaja is saying at 1:25
Vague talk..proves nothing..
But in the end the question came in

Is Imran khan still ladla of establishment?..one should ask...didn't bajwa know of the backlash that would come upon vonc.ofcourse he did.. rest is for the readers to conclude what the answer is.

Back
Top Bottom