What's new

Khushwant Singh's desire to be buried in Pakistan comes true

Thanks for your admiration. Only you think like this or else Pakistanis think I literally murder many times. Anyways I don't need any recognition from Indians. Looks too disgusting to be honest.

Yeah sure, sure....you made my day....a great intellect like you, a master logician indeed, take some pittance of recognition from this poor soul and continue on your murder spree, how many you got today?

“Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.”
― C.S Lewis

Yeah sure, sure....you made my day....a great intellect like you, a master logician indeed, take some pittance of recognition from this poor soul and continue on your murder spree, how many you got today?

“Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.”
― C.S Lewis

Good Bye. :)

Thanks for your admiration. Only you think like this or else Pakistanis think I literally murder Indians many times. Anyways I don't need any recognition from Indians. Looks too disgusting to be honest.
No need to encourage troll posts by quoting them. why the hell should we care what they think.

The fact that Mr. Singh chose Pakistan as his last resting place says a lot.

Daily a temple is attacked in your country...gals from minorities are forcefully converted...sorry first abducted and then converted and finally married off to someone against her will.
Why do you want me to split and slice you??? :)

Should I post a latest report about Indian muslims for you or you would search it yourself?

lol...those who are trolling abt sikhs condition in india ..should know we have
1. sikh President ...Giani Zail Singh, former President of India
2. Sikh Prime minister..Manmohan Singh, Prime minister of India
3. Sikh planning commission head..Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Deputy Chairman, Planning commission of India
there are many in army to boast of.....
sikhs are proud indians .....

can pakistan boast of any minority that has acted as its PM, President, Army cheif ......
so, before u troll ..think what are u saying...

and as far as of 84 riots it was a stage which passed ..but in pakistan minorities are ill treated till today...
they are killed, converted and are misbehaved.......from 1947 to 2014//....and it will continue.....

lol...those who are trolling abt sikhs condition in india ..should know we have
1. sikh President ...Giani Zail Singh, former President of India
2. Sikh Prime minister..Manmohan Singh, Prime minister of India
3. Sikh planning commission head..Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Deputy Chairman, Planning commission of India
there are many in army to boast of.....
sikhs are proud indians .....

can pakistan boast of any minority that has acted as its PM, President, Army cheif ......
so, before u troll ..think what are u saying...

and as far as of 84 riots it was a stage which passed ..but in pakistan minorities are ill treated till today...
they are killed, converted and are misbehaved.......from 1947 to 2014//....and it will continue.....
You were a nice kid. what happened to you ??? o_O

You need to compare the size of our minorities.

97% of Pakistanis are Muslims whereas the remaining 3% are a minority.

80% of Indians are Hindus whereas the rest 20% are a minority.

You were a nice kid. what happened to you ??? o_O

You need to compare the size of our minorities.

97% of Pakistanis are Muslims whereas the remaining 3% are a minority.

80% of Indians are Hindus whereas the rest 20% are a minority.
ahhh...u bubbly boy..there are many minorites....
when u are talking of sikh take the sikh percentage.....they are just 1.9% of indian population......
and yet there were many prominent sikh which can boast of....

I did nt differentiated in pakistani minority because it will make the fig more ugly and truth more catastrophic....

Ahh...I am still a good boy.......but not for trolls....

ahhh...u bubbly boy..there are many minorites....
when u are talking of sikh take the sikh percentage.....they are just 1.9% of indian population......
and yet there were many prominent sikh which can boast of....
Tell me something good boy, you know what was the purpose behind letting Sikhs join the National politics ???

Tell me something good boy, you know what was the purpose behind letting Sikhs join the National politics ???
every thing that happens in this world has a purpose........no thing happen without a purpose.....
india is a democratic country and every one has the right to raise its voice......

every thing that happens in this world has a purpose........no thing happen without a purpose.....
india is a democratic country and every one has the right to raise its voice......
Don't give me bullshit.

Answer the question.

Back
Top Bottom