What's new

Khushwant Singh's desire to be buried in Pakistan comes true

Doesn't have to be offensive you derailed the thread through your trolling. That is also against forum rules.

Either way, Khuswant Singh was a hell of a writer.

Took down the egos of the big wigs in India with acerbic wit but not too venomous as to lack grace.

My attempt to bring it back on topic :agree:

Doesn't have to be offensive you derailed the thread through your trolling. That is also against forum rules.
Well if I continue to answer to such posts then that would be derailing.

I also presented you a fact. Sikhs are lucky that they got only 1984. While muslims are even more luckier since they have dozens more years to remember.
The last thing someone wishes, when ones life is hell as you want to portray is where he wants to be buried after his death.

Thanks for your admiration. Only you think like this or else Pakistanis think I literally murder Indians many times. Anyways I don't need any recognition from Indians. Looks too disgusting to be honest.
Imagined already to feel disgusted ?

Is it that day of the month already?
Stop posting crap dude,how much time do you think it will take to post something like this.
After reading your post ,someone would be thinking it was the biggest mistake of her life to miss that day of the month then.

Last edited:
Lolllzzzz
Just a reminder...
Harcharan Singh became the first Sikh to join the Pakistan army in 2004 :) thats almost 5 decades after independence. In India they didnt have to wait that long.
For the first time in the 58 year history of Pakistan there has a Sikh been selected into Pakistan's army. Prior to Harcharan Singh's selection in the Pakistani army no individual person who was a member of the Hindu or the Sikh community were ever enrolled in the army.
Do you want me to give more examples of how minorities are treated in Pakistan??
No use arguing with the braindead. They can turn a funeral thread to garbage.

Don't give me bullshit.

Answer the question.
there is no bullshit...
I stated facts.....sikhs had political rights just like hindus, muslims, christians, jains and any other....and the best way to explain this is....
constitution-of-india.jpg

lol...those who are trolling abt sikhs condition in india ..should know we have
1. sikh President ...Giani Zail Singh, former President of India
2. Sikh Prime minister..Manmohan Singh, Prime minister of India
3. Sikh planning commission head..Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Deputy Chairman, Planning commission of India
there are many in army to boast of.....
sikhs are proud indians .....

can pakistan boast of any minority that has acted as its PM, President, Army cheif ......
so, before u troll ..think what are u saying...

and as far as of 84 riots it was a stage which passed ..but in pakistan minorities are ill treated till today...
they are killed, converted and are misbehaved.......from 1947 to 2014//....and it will continue.....
Not the right approach. Pakistan is not a secular country. There is no comparison as a result. Sikhs, like any other Indians have done well according to their qabiliyat/ability. There is no constitutional pavandi or hindrance on their appointment. Any Indian can hold any Indian post.

Off to vote now :whistle:

Few of them.....

And in your country its about ALL OF THEM. :)

Thank you for that one.
Wrong. Its about none of them. A country that has even taken away the rights of Muslims(Ahmediyas) constitutionally should not be a point of comparison. Remaining Sikhs in Pakistan (60,000) know their place. Even then thousands keep pouring into India. It's their country, their policy - we should not lecture them. With respect to secular thought and action any allegation from Pakistan should ideally be responded with a curt - OK. No point discussing or being apologetic.

Please, if you wish to quote me to point out the injustice of the Indian state, you can go ahead at your leisure, I won't be responding to that. Let this be the last stern message to everyone derailing this funeral thread.

Last edited:
RIP.

Why people are comparing condition of minorities.India may not be perfect but it is a known fact Pakistan is the worst place for minorities in South Asia.

there is no bullshit...
I stated facts.....sikhs had political rights just like hindus, muslims, christians, jains and any other....and the best way to explain this is....
constitution-of-india.jpg

In the Constitution of India the Sikhs, like Buddhists, Jains,and Brahmos are considered Hindus.

In the Constitution of India the Sikhs, like Buddhists, Jains,and Brahmos are considered Hindus.
so, u think they should be treated as aliens.....
they are equal so treated equal.....

They come under the category of Dharmic religions reason why they are grouped together, this do not mean India as a state is differentiating between Dharmic and Abrahamic religions.

Indian constitution follows religious freedom and treats all religions equally.

And I could also do the same. :)

But the reports that I would present would be far more disgusting then anything you can present. Disgust is part and parcel of you guys.

Back
Top Bottom