What's new

Khushwant Singh's desire to be buried in Pakistan comes true

You're stuck in '84 while I have taken you through '47 to 2004 with different examples. ....but alas you refuse to understand.:)

Only thing I understand is that you were trying to troll and I messed that completely.

Whoa!! Whoa!!
I just stated a fact.
Somehow it was a bit hard for you to digest.Except '84 you could not quote anything else.
You trolled while I stated facts. :)

I also presented you a fact. Sikhs are lucky that they got only 1984. While muslims are even more luckier since they have dozens more years to remember.

'47

'65

And finally they broke the ice in 2004.....

Tell me about it Areesh :coffee:

Latest is Muzaffarnagar. Rest you can check for yourself. It is your country after all.

Only thing I understand is that you were trying to troll and I messed that completely.

I love you dude.....each time even in a thread like this you try to troll, get you *** beaten up by logic, but that spirit of yours never gives up....you again put up your bottom on display for a new round of ***-kicking.Admirable.

I love you dude.....each time even in a thread like this you try to troll, get you *** beaten up by logic, but that spirit of yours never gives up....you again put up your bottom on display for a new round of ***-kicking.Admirable.

Thanks for your admiration. Only you think like this or else Pakistanis think I literally murder Indians many times. Anyways I don't need any recognition from Indians. Looks too disgusting to be honest.

Latest is Muzaffarnagar. Rest you can check for yourself. It is your country after all.
Daily a temple is attacked in your country...gals from minorities are forcefully converted...sorry first abducted and then converted and finally married off to someone against her will.
Why do you want me to split and slice you??? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom