Khushwant Singh's desire to be buried in Pakistan comes true

I hope they engrave his self composed epitaph there:

"Here lies one who spared neither man nor God;
Waste not your tears on him, he was a sod;
Writing nasty things he regarded as great fun;
Thank the Lord he is dead, this son of a gun.”

Whoa!! Whoaa!!
Look who is talking :)
I thought hindu and sikhs were vanishing communities in Pakistan.
Sikhs 're thriving in India.

Sikhs are still waiting for the justice for 1984. I hope in all this thriving they get it.

Sikhs are still waiting for the justice for 1984. I hope in all this thriving they get it.
Lolllzzzz
Just a reminder...
Harcharan Singh became the first Sikh to join the Pakistan army in 2004 :) thats almost 5 decades after independence. In India they didnt have to wait that long.
For the first time in the 58 year history of Pakistan there has a Sikh been selected into Pakistan's army. Prior to Harcharan Singh's selection in the Pakistani army no individual person who was a member of the Hindu or the Sikh community were ever enrolled in the army.
Do you want me to give more examples of how minorities are treated in Pakistan??

Lolllzzzz
Just a reminder...
Harcharan Singh became the first Sikh to join the Pakistan army in 2004 :) thats almost 5 decades after independence. In India they didnt have to wait that long.
For the first time in the 58 year history of Pakistan there has a Sikh been selected into Pakistan's army. Prior to Harcharan Singh's selection in the Pakistani army no individual person who was a member of the Hindu or the Sikh community were ever enrolled in the army.

Just a reminder.

Sikhs among all the thriving are waiting for justice. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom