What's new

Khalistan !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SELF-DETERMINATION for the last time.

The Sikh Empire was Imperial. The Sikhs only want self determination. They only want areas where there is popular sentiment to be part of Khalistan.

India being the world's #1 democracy ;) should jump at this democratic opportunity.

that's a popular trick with pakistan, isn't it? Exterminate people or drive them out of their homes, replace the ethnic population with invaders/tribes, and then shout for self determination.

Ha

The Sikh Empire was Imperial. The Sikhs only want self determination. They only want areas where there is popular sentiment to be part of Khalistan.

India being the world's #1 democracy ;) should jump at this democratic opportunity.

Apparently, you speak for Sikhs and specifically Sikh Punjabis now? Just because that poorly made Khalistan.net states this or that doesn't mean it represents the views of that actual Khalistan movement for people in Indian Punjab and members of the Punjabi Diaspora.

Khalistan

The geographical boundaries of Khalistan will include current East Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pardesh, part of Rajasthan and small part of Uttar Pardesh. River Ravi on the west and river Jamuna on the east will be some of the boundary lines between Khalistan & Pakistan, Khalistan & India respectively. In the north, part of Himalayan range and in south, part of Thar Deset will make the geographical boundaries of Khalistan. Sikh nation of Khalistan will be a theocratic- democratic state where the social contract between the citizens and state will be based on the solemn commitment that “state will protect all rights including the religious rights of all citizens and all citizens in turn will defend the boundaries and constitution of Khalistan”. Sikh ethos and ecumenical principles will make some of the fundamentals of Khalistan’s constitution.

where do they mention pakistan?

Here's the statement I found on khalistan.net

In the struggle for the reclamation of lost Sikh sovereignty and demarcation of geopolitical boundaries, the Sikh Nation wants to assert its intent that Sikhs want to live in peace with their neighbors Pakistan and India. The geographical boundaries of Khalistan will include current East Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pardesh, part of Rajasthan and small part of Uttar Pardesh. River Ravi on the west and river Jamuna on the east will be some of the boundary lines between Khalistan & Pakistan, Khalistan & India respectively. In the north, part of Himalayan range and in south, part of Thar Deset will make the geographical boundaries of Khalistan. Sikh nation of Khalistan will be a theocratic- democratic state where the social contract between the citizens and state will be based on the solemn commitment that “state will protect all rights including the religious rights of all citizens and all citizens in turn will defend the boundaries and constitution of Khalistan”. Sikh ethos and ecumenical principles will make some of the fundamentals of Khalistan’s constitution.

Hope you know Lahore lies in between the River Ravi and Indian Punjab :lol:

that's a popular trick with pakistan, isn't it? Exterminate people or drive them out of their homes, replace the ethnic population with invaders/tribes, and then shout for self determination.

Ha

the sikhs left of their own freewill during partition. they could have stayed behind. so now they want a bit of India based on democratic concepts.

Here's the statement I found on khalistan.net

Hope you know Lahore lies in between the River Ravi and Indian Punjab :lol:

from your quote

River Ravi on the west and river Jamuna on the east will be some of the boundary lines between Khalistan & Pakistan

Some of the boundary means only a part of it so it does not mean Lahore.

Khalistan

The geographical boundaries of Khalistan will include current East Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pardesh, part of Rajasthan and small part of Uttar Pardesh. River Ravi on the west and river Jamuna on the east will be some of the boundary lines between Khalistan & Pakistan, Khalistan & India respectively. In the north, part of Himalayan range and in south, part of Thar Deset will make the geographical boundaries of Khalistan. Sikh nation of Khalistan will be a theocratic- democratic state where the social contract between the citizens and state will be based on the solemn commitment that “state will protect all rights including the religious rights of all citizens and all citizens in turn will defend the boundaries and constitution of Khalistan”. Sikh ethos and ecumenical principles will make some of the fundamentals of Khalistan’s constitution.

What's your source? And there are multiple definitions for the boundaries of Khalistan. Anyone who googles Khalistan will notice that.

The most popular one I know from my grandparents is that one that includes the entire Punjab region.

from your quote

River Ravi on the west and river Jamuna on the east will be some of the boundary lines between Khalistan & Pakistan

Some of the boundary means only a part of it so it does not mean Lahore.

Yeah so that could also mean most of the boundaryincludes River Chenab, Sutlej and Indus from pakistan. :lol:

I am sure they would want to reclaim everything that was won by the Maharaja Ranjit Singh.

That would mean all the area up to Khyber.

Yeah, I mentioned that already on the other page. See as quoted from previous page.

I'd like to shed some light on this topic as it seems like that some people here have no idea what they're talking about.

Khalistan is against the interests of both Pakistan and India. This is because it seeks to unite the greater Punjab region which includes Pakistan Punjab, India Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana. On top of that, some of its more fanatical supporters wish to expand that region to the territory of the recent Sikh Empire which included Khyber Pakhtunkhwa up to the Khyber Pass and most of Jammu and Kashmir.

the sikhs left of their own freewill during partition. they could have stayed behind. so now they want a bit of India based on democratic concepts.

Also, you have to be pretty ignorant of what happened during the partition to believe all Sikhs left West Punjab of their own free will. There was a reason the Punjab region faced the most bloodshed of any region.

On this forum I come across so many postings that predict or fantasize India being broken up into small pieces. Anti - India Sentiment is so deep rooted among the internet warriors here, that to take on New delhi they would like to divide India into folowing:
Kashmiri state (state sponsored asymmetric warfare)
Sikh State (Dead insurgency of the 80's backed by the one and only ),
Tamil state (Zaid hamid special fantasyland superimposed insurgency of srilanka),
Bengali insurgency (the most ridiculous one I have heard till date),
Northeast Insurgency (fighting with Type 56, we all know where they come from).

Sovereign Democratic Republic of India Will not change its borders irrespective of the wet dreams of terror sympathizers. Live with it

On this forum I come across so many postings that predict or fantasize India being broken up into small pieces. Anti - India Sentiment is so deep rooted among the internet warriors here, that to take on New delhi they would like to divide India into folowing:
Kashmiri state (state sponsored asymmetric warfare)
Sikh State (Dead insurgency of the 80's backed by the one and only ),
Tamil state (Zaid hamid special fantasyland superimposed insurgency of srilanka),
Bengali insurgency (the most ridiculous one I have heard till date),
Northeast Insurgency (fighting with Type 56, we all know where they come from).

Sovereign Democratic Republic of India Will not change its borders irrespective of the wet dreams of terror sympathizers. Live with it

Unlike some others on here, I have no fantasies about India being split. I don't particularly like India but I have no ill-will against it and hope it prospers and the Kashmir issue with Pakistan is resolved in some manner.

Khalistan

Do you know how the president of Khalistan is choosen???

They gather in a pub..............and choosen by vioce vote.

And the boundaries you are telling............Simranjeet maan does not agree with it........he has many times repeated both punjabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom