Khalistan !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hey whats up with these banners over mall road for Khalistan movement?

I mean seriously why were they even allowed to be displayed...

whatever their problem in london or India is, it should not be brought here...

if someone finds our government to be weak, that doesnot mean our Nation is weak...

their patriotism should be to PAKistan...

YOU MEAN IN LAHORE OR SOMEWHERE NEAR.

Probably someone from PDF got carried away after seeing all those threads on Khalistan.:lol:

Khalistan protests are by Sikh Yatress who come to visit Pakistan.

I hope Seikh brothers find their independent home in Indian and independent state - Seikhs are really a unique group of people they don't fit in Pakistan and India - but Sigh is king

Khalistan.jpg

This is Khalistan

Those who all want khalistan..Pls raise your hand.

I hope Seikh brothers find their independent home in Indian and independent state - Seikhs are really a unique group of people they don't fit in Pakistan and India - but Sigh is king

:rofl:

Ok, first of all, it's not Seikh but Sikh, and it's not Sigh but Singh. How would you feel if I call you a Mooseleim?

Secondly, here's the map of proposed Khalistan for you. As you will notice, half of Khalistan lies in modern day Pakistan.

Khalistan.jpg

Khalistan protests are by Sikh Yatress who come to visit Pakistan.

how on earth they are allowed to do activity against the state where they come as visitors?

dont u find this funny . no one to protest on drone attacks that killed 18 yesterday . but khalistan tehreek thats not our problem has such an importance over here . when will we change??:undecided:

dont u find this funny . no one to protest on drone attacks that killed 18 yesterday . but khalistan tehreek thats not our problem has such an importance over here . when will we change??:undecided:

why dont you just leave everything and go on hunger strike outside parliament, instead of giving bhashan to others?

and then when PTI would protest, there would be some fascist bugs coming to tell us WOT is not our problem but extremism is, so eliminate all extremists...

anyways no newspapers hav picked it up. it should have been taken seriously... and there should be a check on activities of these sikhs and find out the root of funding...which definitely is coming from western Yatrees

the sikhs i know only want indian punjab as khalistan and they know dream of khalistan can only be realized in alone this way

the khalistan issue is dead , the indian gov dosen't give a damn to kashmiri seperatist movement how do you expect them to give any attention to a issue which has been closed several year's before, sikh's themeslve's are conviced about it.If we allow state's like kashmir and punjab to form seperate countries soon several other states so it is good that indian gov is adament about it, few local leader's for some political benefit's will start seperatist movoment's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom