What's new

Kayani to be promoted to Chairman Joints Chief Of staff Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, You think idiot like kyani is more suitable for this - If he remained there for more time than PA will lose it's remaining respect as well and it's guaranteed.

Kyani is not idiot.. he's just too cool for the hot seat.

Afghanis, Iranis, NATO, Indians, every one is violating Pakistan's sovereignty, and he is holding on to peace.

He is more suitable for a lead role in PTI, which thinks.... its not our war!

Kyani is not idiot.. he's just too cool for the hot seat.

Afghanis, Iranis, NATO, Indians, every one is violating Pakistan's sovereignty, and he is holding on to peace.

He is more suitable for a lead role in PTI, which thinks.... its not our war!

if he really thinks that its not our war then why he wasting his and our time in war?

if he really thinks that its not our war then why he wasting his and our time in war?

I was referring, to Imran Khan and his voters... who says 'its not our war' while, kyani's main task is to strike back vigorously, on every border violation but he is playing it cool.

I was referring, to Imran Khan and his voters... who says 'its not our war' while, kyani's main task is to strike back vigorously, on every border violation but he is playing it cool.

Imran and his voters are new, arrived in this arena 2 years ago,
what he actually sold since December 2007 till October 30th 2011.
I forgot Mushy too.

Imran and his voters are new, arrived in this arena 2 years ago,
what he actually sold since December 2007 till October 30th 2011.
I forgot Mushy too.

Specially, he was too lenient in memo case, where all the evidence was available of a political party being involved in treason.

Specially, he was too lenient in memo case, where all the evidence was available of a political party being involved in treason.

Why questioning memo case bhai.
NRO was given to PPP by them.
Kayani was one of them.
Top military brass knows this.
Does kayani getting extensions due to NRO?

Post of Field Martial should be inducted in Army, More ranks should be created to motivate lower officers.
More wings should be created, Army should increase its arm. Extensions should not be made. Extensions discourage lower officers and then they started BUZZ in army. Divisions started.

This is the case of putting pressure to PM.
NS already afraid of Army, he thinks thrice to reject the consideration. Haroon Rasheed, a journalist closed to Kayani said Kayani will not take any positions in the army.
The reason why NS still not appoint any Foreign and defence minster is due the fact that he wants an approval from the new Army chief. This is the point which make me convince that Kayani will not take extension because if he want it then these ministers took their oath way before.
Kayani becoming defence minister is not possible because it needs changes in the constitution because no government officer will not take any government posts until he retired for two years.
Only Choice for Kayani is CJCSC.
And General wyne is retiring on October this month.

so why are our politicans afraidd when they have become extremly powerful.
i dont think so they are afraid, they just want common people to think so that they can put the blame of their incompetence on someone else
just like PPPP are doing ..putting blame on the establishment

Kyani should have also dealt strongly with forces behind reinstatement of Iftikhar Chaudary, who let go thousands of terrorists.

The Military and specially General Kiyani has to be applauded for his efforts to stabilize democracy but not interfering with process however he must understand retirement is retirement he should spend remaining days with his family rather then in office

I think he deserves to enjoy the retirement gracefully

Now this thread should be closed after Gen.Kayani decides to retire...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom