What's new

Kayani to be promoted to Chairman Joints Chief Of staff Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
:omghaha: :rofl: So you guys are now going to teach us how democracy works, seeing that Pakistan has been under martial law/army rule for most of its existence? Jeeez! :P

You're either pretty ignorant or joking. I think it's the former. Stop clutching at straws to try and rationalize the lame point you made. The citizens do have a hand at choosing the PM (Actually the party in power has the prerogative to chose its PM) but that doesn't mean they have a hand at choosing the Chief! It's the PM who chooses. Period.

Well you seemed Having Hard time understanding how it works , so i though may be you did not understood , Please dont make more fool out of your self , you are unable to prove your point & are not running in circles , wasting both of our times .

So unless you have something Constructive to add , please refrain from quoting me again .

Thanks

:omghaha: :rofl: So you guys are now going to teach us how democracy works, seeing that Pakistan has been under martial law/army rule for most of its existence? Jeeez! :P

You're either pretty ignorant or joking. I think it's the former. Stop clutching at straws to try and rationalize the lame point you made. The citizens do have a hand at choosing the PM (Actually the party in power has the prerogative to chose its PM) but that doesn't mean they have a hand at choosing the Chief! It's the PM who chooses. Period.

Lets fcuk the discussion who appoints who- lets come to the original matter-
Lets all agree you indians have no freakin right to judge or call our generals as failures- keeping in mind the fact that any Pakistani general or politician working for the interests of Pakistan will automatically be a failure to you indians- infact it will be a matter of concern if indians praise a Pakistani general- oh its true its damn true- (reference kurt angle).

I like the idea of kayani staying. Although that wouldn't fit the rules, but he has been acting very wisely since he became COAS. The time when he was promoted required him to restore army's morale and repo after dipping to lowest during mush's rule. Kayani assumed only one task: to strengthen and reinforce army from within. He pretty much sealed all the cracks. During his time the military grew more powerful and professional.

Unfortunately his rather revival-oriented term was overshadowed by the most corrupt democratic rule in Pakistan's history. We broke all records. Economy crashed, political initiatives were not taken (drone attacks), and then the power struggle between the judiciary and the democratic setup (PM & President). Had kayani not vowed to keep armed forces out of civil & political affairs, we would have seen a lot of 'initiatives' taken by him. He'd had overthrown many too. But he chose to save the army rather than pakistan at the moment.

Big mouthed people can easily create many foes, and offend many. The fact that a person such as Kayani is disliked by the US govt is because he talks less and does more, and he has handled the situation very carefully and saved pakistan from its downward trajectory (in relative terms of course). The foes tried to defame him to their best, but Kayani enjoyed high moral support within Pakistan. He earned it with his cautious and measured approach. I think he is not a naive person, but a very wise general who understands the intricacies of our relationship with the US and the tough spot Pakistan finds itself in the world today.

He is the man with experience and must be retained. SC can only let terrorist go free

How can Kiyani be made anything after his retirement age?? I am sure SC would intervene and strike any such move down.

Why are we overlooking the Nato withdrawal & World Politics in 2014 - we have Presidential Election in Afghanistan, General Elections in India - so region will be pretty voilatile, we need all hands on deck, those who know how to play their cards right.
So I would say - rather a good move it will be -Heck americans are more concerned about new appointments than us Pakistanis

worry about your army chief who crapped his pants in DBO

Kayani has failed on all fronts. From failure to counter drone attacks to ops against the TTP to failed foreign policies especially in respect to Afghanistan, the US of A and India as a result of which, Pakistan is in a mess.

So that means it's going to be more of the same, since he'll still be the puppet master, reinforcing failure.

Well you seemed Having Hard time understanding how it works , so i though may be you did not understood , Please dont make more fool out of your self , you are unable to prove your point & are not running in circles , wasting both of our times .

So unless you have something Constructive to add , please refrain from quoting me again .

Thanks

Aadat see majboor hain.............they can't live without making any stories every day against Pakistan.:blah::blah:
If you watch their news channels........you will know......they give us lesson about democracy...but their news channel work under commandment of their agency RAW.

He is the man with experience and must be retained. SC can only let terrorist go free

He sure does have experience in keeping quiet, listening to the Government as long as all those major contracts go to his brother, watch rape and plunder of Pakistani nation be it at the hands of incompetent Governments or the USA and being a traitor!!

He sure does have experience!

Did you have any doubt about it?? :D

Aooo-lo-karr-lo-baat! :D

Means some horse trading took place..... next COAS is going to be a Nawaz stooge :lol:

FOX, sir, I have a friend who served under him he said this man is the best choice because he is a true soldier

Gen Haroon Commanded SWAT Operation , He was also the Head of SSG , & has a Habit of going into the battlefield himself , to boost Morals of his Soldiers .

Did you have any doubt about it?? :D

FOX, sir, I have a friend who served under him he said this man is the best choice because he is a true soldier

I know :)

Why are we overlooking the Nato withdrawal & World Politics in 2014 - we have Presidential Election in Afghanistan, General Elections in India - so region will be pretty voilatile, we need all hands on deck, those who know how to play their cards right.
So I would say - rather a good move it will be -Heck americans are more concerned about new appointments than us Pakistanis

So, You think idiot like kyani is more suitable for this - If he remained there for more time than PA will lose it's remaining respect as well and it's guaranteed.

Extension, Seems like we lack brains in Army, As Kayani getting extension all the time gives me a view that he is the best of all the lot. KAYANI seems best of the lot tells you the whole story :)
Does SERIOUSLY we lack soldiers and brains in army, Really?

So, You think idiot like kyani is more suitable for this - If he remained there for more time than PA will lose it's remaining respect as well and it's guaranteed.
No dear I don't - the man has lost his respect in the eyes of his peers - like if you read above you will see the stories of Soliders praising Gen.Haroon, and you know what they have to say about Kayani? words of an Intelligence Officer & Acting CO were " yar ye tou darzi hai kasam se"..... I leave for you to decide.
The chance in Leadership is necessary - leadership that will LEAD the Troops....

But JCSC will have more like advisory role - they will be working on Defence policy etc.
And that is the area where Kayani is good at, he played it well since 2008.
On the top Americans are asking for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom