What's new

Kayani to be promoted to Chairman Joints Chief Of staff Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry! I disagree! This is not just the internal matter of Pakistan as you contend. Kayani and his corps commanders rule the roost in Pakistan especially where foreign policy is concerned. India is pretty much affected, more so as there is no let up in the 'Jehad' against India especially in Kashmir as well as what's going on in Afghanistan against our interests.

So yes, we do have a stake in who becomes your next chief and therefore 'poking our noses' as you say, is par for the course. It's strange you ain't aware of the larger picture.

Non of that gives you any right to call him a failure .. you did not appoint him , neither are you anyone who can judge his performance , the only people who have the right to judge his performance are the people who Appointed him i.e. People of Pakistan .

otherwise .. we can Kill your COAS & say we killed him since he was not working in interest of Pakistan , as we Pakistanis also have stakes in Indian Defense Establishment .

There are boundaries you should not cross , We do not have Right to Judge your Army chief , and you do not have the Right to Judge ours ... it is Quite Simple .

Haroon Rasheed ..few days ago, when there were rumors of his extension as COAS, in his column said tht Gen Kiyani has made a decision, to retire and go home, and not to take any official position..in any capacity...even there were rumors of him being appointed as ambassador to US...Haroon Rasheed said its likely tht...he wont accept... so lets see what happens

Da fuq???

Did I miss something here?

Welcome to Noora Roshan Pakistan..

AS long as Gen Haroon is the NEXT COAS .. I dont care.

Gen Kyani is a Cool headed General , good for some condition & bad for some , in the current Environment we need a General who like to take initiative .

how Good is the Gen haroon?Is he as agressive as mushy was?

All i hear is that a general with last name as khattak is a very agressive among the let generals but not in the list of next coas though

When i say Pakistan is a joke that includes the so called "professional Army".

Should have been sacked after the Raid or given his resignation.

how Good is the Gen haroon?Is he as agressive as mushy was?

All i hear is that a general with last name as khattak is a very agressive among the let generals but not in the list of next coas though

Gen Haroon Commanded SWAT Operation , He was also the Head of SSG , & has a Habit of going into the battlefield himself , to boost Morals of his Soldiers .

Non of that gives you any right to call him a failure .. you did not appoint him , neither are you anyone who can judge his performance , the only people who have the right to judge his performance are the people who Appointed him i.e. People of Pakistan .
The people of Pakistan did not appoint him as Chief. Please spare me the bullsh!t!! A chief is appointed by the President of Pakistan, on a summary sent by Prime Minister. Seniority does count but it is finally the prerogative of the PM.

The people have nothing to do with military appointments and promotions.

Gen Haroon Commanded SWAT Operation , He was also the Head of SSG , & has a Habit of going into the battlefield himself , to boost Morals of his Soldiers .

what about the Tariq Khan?

does he has any chance of becoming the next COAS?

Kayani is the failed general .... No initiative in any matter....... Just sitting in the AC room and watching all events like a drama......
Why to use old man after retirement.............. He is already finished....

The people of Pakistan did not appoint him as Chief. Please spare me the bullsh!t!! A chief is appointed by the President of Pakistan, on a summary sent by Prime Minister. Seniority does count but it is finally the prerogative of the PM.

Who Appointed the PM ? Do you know how Democracy Works , or do I have to give you a lesson in that as well ?

Please spare me you BS , and dont put your leg in the places it does not belong , .

Got that ? .. or do i have to use simple English ?

[Bregs];4817260 said:
Despite being blamed as soft n wanting in his approach, this general has let Pakistan pass many turbulent times with maturity and ease. His experiences will certainly be going to be very valuable post 2014 in Afghanistan and in talks with India on Kashmir

JCSC is technically the most highest ranking official in Pakistan Armed Forces.

Kayani has failed on all fronts. From failure to counter drone attacks to ops against the TTP to failed foreign policies especially in respect to Afghanistan, the US of A and India as a result of which, Pakistan is in a mess.

So that means it's going to be more of the same, since he'll still be the puppet master, reinforcing failure.

You are talking only media news language by reading some news from here and there....you don't have idea what he did actually on the ground in the tribal areas of Pakistan specially the Swat region.....better you do some research.....It was not him who failed....it was political govt..PPP who were failed.....

Who Appointed the PM ? Do you know how Democracy Works , or do I have to give you a lesson in that as well ?
:omghaha: :rofl: So you guys are now going to teach us how democracy works, seeing that Pakistan has been under martial law/army rule for most of its existence? Jeeez! :P

You're either pretty ignorant or joking. I think it's the former. Stop clutching at straws to try and rationalize the lame point you made. The citizens do have a hand at choosing the PM (Actually the party in power has the prerogative to chose its PM) but that doesn't mean they have a hand at choosing the Chief! It's the PM who chooses. Period.

By that logic everything that happens in a 'representative' democracy is without popular approval !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom