What's new

Kayani to be promoted to Chairman Joints Chief Of staff Committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aooo-lo-karr-lo-baat! :D

Means some horse trading took place..... next COAS is going to be a Nawaz stooge :lol:

How can Kiyani be made anything after his retirement age?? I am sure SC would intervene and strike any such move down.

AS long as Gen Haroon is the NEXT COAS .. I dont care.

Gen Kyani is a Cool headed General , good for some condition & bad for some , in the current Environment we need a General who like to take initiative .

Kayani has failed on all fronts. From failure to counter drone attacks to ops against the TTP to failed foreign policies especially in respect to Afghanistan, the US of A and India as a result of which, Pakistan is in a mess.

So that means it's going to be more of the same, since he'll still be the puppet master, reinforcing failure.

I don't understand either,how can he be promoted?when he is near retirement?
Please guys,do not blame Mr.Kiyani of abrupt pseudo policies of our civil regime.
It is civil democratic goverment's policy to plan foreign policy,not of armed forces,how much do you expect this sector to cover civil regime's lapses as well?

Well let's wait and watch before measiring dic**……:pop:
I don't suppose this gonna happen……:coffee:

Aooo-lo-karr-lo-baat! :D

Means some horse trading took place..... next COAS is going to be a Nawaz stooge :lol:

Mr NS is indecisive what to do. History suggests that all the generals, who ultimately booted the governments out, were hand picked, ensuring no threat. So whom so ever they pick, sword is always hanging. Such gems as present COAS are hard to find :omghaha:

Kayani has failed on all fronts. From failure to counter drone attacks to ops against the TTP to failed foreign policies especially in respect to Afghanistan, the US of A and India as a result of which, Pakistan is in a mess.

So that means it's going to be more of the same, since he'll still be the puppet master, reinforcing failure.

He has been chief of most difficult time man fold more challenges than all out war and country is still intact - I personally don't like him because of his soft stance but have to admit that he have performed well under these circumstances.

Great Decision! Gen. Kyani is an assert and has been pivotal in establishing Afghan equation for Pakistan. His experience will be very helpful for Pakistan.

would be a Professional decision, having nothing to do with the dealings of brother dear and Army contracts.

I find it Ironic when an Indian tells us that our Army Chief has failed .. Please try to learn your limits , you have nearly 6000 posts , & yet you are unable to distinguish when you should stick your nose .

it is a Internal matter of Pakistan , you have no place here .
Sorry! I disagree! This is not just the internal matter of Pakistan as you contend. Kayani and his corps commanders rule the roost in Pakistan especially where foreign policy is concerned. India is pretty much affected, more so as there is no let up in the 'Jehad' against India especially in Kashmir as well as what's going on in Afghanistan against our interests.

So yes, we do have a stake in who becomes your next chief and therefore 'poking our noses' as you say, is par for the course. It's strange you ain't aware of the larger picture.

Despite being blamed as soft n wanting in his approach, this general has let Pakistan pass many turbulent times with maturity and ease. His experiences will certainly be going to be very valuable post 2014 in Afghanistan and in talks with India on Kashmir

AS long as Gen Haroon is the NEXT COAS .. I dont care.

Gen Kyani is a Cool headed General , good for some condition & bad for some , in the current Environment we need a General who like to take initiative .

Same here, mate. Lt. Gen. Haroon Aslam has to be the next COAS if we want to see some terrorists a*s burning. I'm very confident he'll raise the morale of troops even higher than it's now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom