What's new

Kashmiri women are strictly forbidden from nose piercing

Alhamdullilah ,i am all good brother(no question mark on my end).
You proclaim to be pakistani by just birth but we prove it by laying our blood and we proclaim in indian varsities and wherever we get the chance.Well if any prayer mat has "MADE IN PAKISTAN "tag.we smell it to feel the smell of pakistan.

Waray chiku?

Originally from Baramulla.
Aa warai.tuih veniv.gari cha saeree varai
I was in varmul last year and went beyond uri and i get very emotional after seeing the mountains of pakistan.

It was representing the mind of "Ata ul haq qasmi" who wrote that serial, it had nothing to do with kashmiris.

But he chose a Kashmiri family for the story, did he or did he not?

You proclaim to be pakistani by just birth but we prove it by laying our blood and we proclaim in indian varsities and wherever we get the chance.Well if any prayer mat has "MADE IN PAKISTAN "tag.we smell it to feel the smell of pakistan.

Aa warai.tuih veniv.gari cha saeree varai
I was in varmul last year and went beyond uri and i get very emotional after seeing the mountains of pakistan.

How is Baramulla like? My mother's side hails from there.

My father's side is also from the valley but I do not know where. Some apple-growing place with a lake.

I know....believe me I know Brother - Be safe !

No...not difficult but its rarely we get a member here from Occupied Kashmir !

So how are you Brother ? :)

I'm an ethnic Kashmiri too with roots from Khrew !
khrew,khonmoh,wuyan,zewan........are these names known to you ?

But he chose a Kashmiri family for the story, did he or did he not?

Does it really matter , it was a stupid drama reflecting Ata ula haq qasmi's mindset, nothing kashmiri about that drama.

khrew,khonmoh,wuyan,zewan........are these names known to you ?

Khrew is because thats where Grandpa's family came from & where he went back & forth till the Partition but I don't know Koshur because I, like most Kashmiris in Punjab, am a Punjabi in a linguistic & cultural sense so the rest of the words I don't know !

Khrew is because thats where Grandpa's family came from & where he went back & forth till the Partition but I don't know Koshur because I, like most Kashmiris in Punjab, am a Punjabi in a linguistic & cultural sense so the rest of the words I don't know !
Oh ok..insha allah the day will come (you know wat i am pointing towards)

Nauzibillah
Our hearts reverberate with the warmth of our kalima.

If I were in kashmir, I would eliminate all cowards among muslims who give lectures of cowardness to others with my own hands

Back
Top Bottom