What's new

Kashmiri women are strictly forbidden from nose piercing

You are a pullao-eating-salafo-wahabi. I bet you even hate your mom for not giving birth to you in an "Islamic" way. Don't even ask me what the Islamic way could be for something natural. Maybe wearing a burqa.

There are no takers here for your kind, aren't there any pure Salafist forums, where you can go and declare jehad on members?

I do not hate sufis. I just don't like fake sufis. Who claim to be sufi but are really mushriks worshipping graves. True sufi sheikhs, if they were alive and saw their condition, would be shocked.

Deobandis are an example of real sufis. Barelvis are an example of messed up sufis.

May be I'd dispatch you one Kangri from Charaar-i-Sharief which is decorated with Jewels through Courier!

hahahaha... This is not bias- This is a reality - May be I should post some pictures of Kashmiri Girls wearing ear and nose rings.

Anyone who pierce their noses cannot be racially kashmiri, period. You can post thousands of pictures if you like but for me they will be racially non-Kashmiris because they do not adhere to our racial identification. Also you have already told that you will marry any person with any sect , that already shows that your backgound is not pure kashmiri. Also I do not care what happens in mixed cities like srinagar. I descend from kashmiri agricultural family and my kins in kashmir valley are only those who are agriculturist in the villages of the valley since centuries, the rest of the kashmiris I do not have any interest.

Anyone who pierce their noses cannot be racially kashmiri, period. You can post thousands of pictures if you like but for me they will be racially non-Kashmiris because they do not adhere to our racial identification. Also you have already told that you will marry any person with any sect , that already shows that you backgound is not pure kashmiri.
I have yet to see a Kashmiri Muslim not believing in marrying non- Kashmiri Muslim- Besides, I'm very much a pure Kashmiri 'Dar'- BTW, Where were your ancestors from?

Deobandis are an example of real sufis

640832-MullahFazlullah-1386132744-778-640x480.jpg

I have yet to see a Kashmiri Muslim not believing in marrying non- Kashmiri Muslim- Besides, I'm very much a pure Kashmiri 'Dar'- BTW, Where were your ancestors from?

Beta, you belong to generation of slaves after 200 years of slavery at the hands of hindu dogras of jammu, they have completely fkked up the race of kashmiris in the valley, I cannot relate to slaves.

Shina language has NOTHING to do with Balti language for your kind information. Shina is an eastern dardic language like kashur, whereas Balti is a western Tibetan language related to ladakhi language. Just because the province is called "Gilgit-Baltistan" does not make the people living there to have same language. It is like saying the people in Hazara who speak Hindko have the same language as the pashto language of Pashtuns in other parts of KPK.

Have you ever heard Balti or Shina? my best bud in univ is a Kashmiri .. his elders migrated from IOK to Azad Kashmir in 47.. another classmate who is a Balti speaker from GB... the difference between culture,customs,dressing n language is huge.

GB people are more closer to "culturally" n even "physically" ... facial features etc.. to the uighurs or tibetans than Kashmiris..

Last edited:
Have you ever hear Balti or Shina? my best bud in univ is a Kashmiri .. his elders migrated from IOK to Azad Kashmir in 47.. another classmate who is a Balti speaker from GB... the difference between culture,customs,dressing n language is huge.

GB people are more closer to "culturally" n even "physically" ... facial features etc.. to the uighurs or tibetans than Kashmiris..

The pure shins live in the immediate vicinity of kashmiris in Gurez and Chilas, the more you go to north the shins start becoming mixed with tibetan ladakhis, so there is nothing surprising if you find some shins who resemble baltis. But pure shins of Gurez, chilas and Kohistan do not look like anything ugur. Baltis are a mix of shins and tibetan ladakhis but they speak balti a tibetan language. Kashmiri culture has been completely fkked up during the last few centuries of hindu slavery so there is not much cultural overlap left between shins and kashurs . However all linguists have agreement that Kashur (kashmiri) language is an eastern branch of Shina language.

Can you tell me what is wrong with marrying a non-Kashmiri Muslim? Is nose piercing unfair in Islam?

You are talking about non-kashmiri, we do not even marry those kashmiris who do not have similar culture like us. For example for me , you are as foreign as anybody else because my family culture is different from yours.

The pure shins live in the immediate vicinity of kashmiris in Gurez and Chilas, the more you go to north the shins start becoming mixed with tibetan ladakhis, so there is nothing surprising if you find some shins who resemble baltis. But pure shins of Gurez, chilas and Kohistan do not look like anything ugur. Baltis are a mix of shins and tibetan ladakhis but they speak balti a tibetan language. Kashmiri culture has been completely fkked up during the last few centuries of hindu slavery so there is not much cultural overlap left between shins and kashurs . However all linguists have agreement that Kashur (kashmiri) language is an eastern branch of Shina language.

You are talking about non-kashmiri, we do not even marry those kashmiris who do not have similar culture like us. For example for me , you are as foreign as anybody else because my family culture is different from yours.
Then you'll not find a single Kashmiri of your type in Indian Occupied Kashmir nowadays.

Then you'll not find a single Kashmiri of your type in Indian Occupied Kashmir nowadays.

I already know it, but we have hundreds of thousands of real kashmiris like me in punjab. The real kashmiri race and customs have only been saved by us and I am proud of that.

And I have not seen such a Kashmiri in Pakistani Punjab either , This guy seems to be an exceptional case

Exceptional people come from exceptional areas like Gujranwala. They do not come from Shakargariyas , aya dey , kita dey , bobo funny dogri language area.

Last edited:
Exceptional people come from exception areas like Gujranwala. They do not come from Shakargariyas , aya dey , kita dey , bobo funny dogri language area.

And why do you think that Dogri language/accent is funny ?? Beta g I know a lot of Butts from Gujranwala and Sialkot , but they are generally open minded and friendly people . You are bigoted , and that makes you an exceptional case

That is why I asked you where were your ancestors from? My Parents too are from village but now we shifted to Srinagar.

It is not important from which particular area of kashmir valley my ancestors came, for me important is that they came with some real kashmiri racial customs which modern slave generations in kashmir have forgotten under the tyranny of dogra hindu rulers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom