What's new

Kashmiri students protest at raising of Indian flag at film shoot

You people had it coming when you massacred and hounded out Kashmiri Pandits. It is your satanic desert cult responsible for most of the butchering in the world today!
Indain Army is hailed as a savoir by other Ethnic groups, if it were brute, then other ethnic groups would also rise against it.

If you are cultured it is because of Indians, not because of Pakistan's

An example of it In Azad Kashmir , Pakistan they butchered all non-Muslims, it is you so-called culture of primitive days, Their foundation is made on the dead bodies?

There is one simple reason behind dispute of Kashmir and people of the land never accepted India as their country. Look at the title of this thread and you may understand. What you are throwing as "evidence of affiliation" was presented to UN and got thrown in dust bin. You know why?

• Firstly, India could not prove that if this document was genuine
  • Secondly, even if the document was genuine, it was against the rules of democracy where people of the land decide their fate.
  • Despite having this paper, India agreed that this was non-conclusive people of the land will decide their fate. PM Pandit Nehru himself promised to Kashmirs that he will conduct plebusite as its the Kashmiris decission which matters. Read that
"Nehru had promised in 1948 to hold a plebiscite in Kashmir under the auspices of the UN. Kashmir was a disputed territory between India and Pakistan, the two having gone to war with each other over the state in 1948. However, as Pakistan failed to pull back troops in accordance with the UN resolution and as Nehru grew increasingly wary of the UN, he declined to hold a plebiscite in 1953."
Source: Indian Independence Act 1947 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
India has already accepted that the paper declaration is worthless and agreed that Kashmir was a disputed territory who's deciders will be people of the land. Now suddently in 1953 it changed its position that "kashmir is actually an attoot ang".

Now this discussion is not about legal position of Kashmir as we both have our versions but what you are failing to realize is that 77% Kashmirs do not want to live with India and want freedom from its occupation. The the figure 77% must be gone up as Indian Pundits are out of Kashmir and whoever lives in Kashmir today is by-and-large anti-India and Pro-Freedom.

Look at this story again, Kashmiri students are not allowing Indian Flag for the sake of a shooting, even when it is just a temporary "act". I wonder what world of delusions are you Indians living in?
For that ask pak army to retract first. ahh but here is the catch they won't and you can't convince your masters to do that. And btw under shimla act kashmir is totally in India and kashmiri muslims are not the only kashmiris. Kashmiri buddhists, hindus and sikhs want India and even some kashmiri muslims want India. So you and your terrorist friends are not thekedaar of all kashmiri hindus, sikhs and buddhists and even some muslims.

agree with you on ur atheism point and out breeding as well. refer to these links .. i try to find as much as credible links i can .. figures are much higger then told here

Converting to Islam: British women on prayer, peace and prejudice | World news | The Guardian

u might be right about the factors you mentioned but still you would find many people converted to all religions combined then to islam alone
Islam is the most barbaric cult on earth that has no place in the 21st century. Madrassa educated monsters still believe in outdated theories

Last edited:
You people had it coming when you massacred and hounded out Kashmiri Pandits. It is your satanic desert cult responsible for most of the butchering in the world today!
Indain Army is hailed as a savoir by other Ethnic groups, if it were brute, then other ethnic groups would also rise against it.

If you are cultured it is because of Indians, not because of Pakistan's

An example of it In Azad Kashmir , Pakistan they butchered all non-Muslims, it is you so-called culture of primitive days, Their foundation is made on the dead bodies?

For that ask pak army to retract first. ahh but here is the catch they won't and you can't convince your masters to do that. And btw under shimla act kashmir is totally in India and kashmiri muslims are not the only kashmiris. Kashmiri buddhists, hindus and sikhs want India and even some kashmiri muslims want India. So you and your terrorist friends are not thekedaar of all kashmiri hindus, sikhs and buddhists and even some muslims.

Islam is the most barbaric cult on earth that has no place in the 21st century. Madrassa educated monsters still believe in outdated theories

Your post is starving of logic and is filled with bu11 and hatred. I just flattered one of your countrmen WARREN SS and here comes another nonsense hate-poster. What is your point of spreading hatred against Islam in a forum which is about Kashmir? Are you the same Warren SS under new name?

deleted

Last edited:
i never used ""WE" moran .. first read the post b4 typing ur shit ... i used Muslims ruled india... If i have tp be rude like you are then i would say many hindus left their religions bcoz they dont want to do pooja of animals and drink there piss .. some may enjoy it and be proud of it ..for the rest of the world it is disgusting to drink urine of an animal .
mate dont abuse my religion.....iam saying this politely bcz i found you a decent pakistani.

next post will be retaliation from my side.

mate dont abuse my religion.....iam saying this politely bcz i found you a decent pakistani.

next post will be retaliation from my side.
okey .,..deleting my last post

i dnt respond well to the the threats ..btw my post was retalition of that post .. have you read that post i replied?

first of all muslims ruled you for 800 hundered years if they wanted to distroy ur all tempeles they could have done it ...secondly all the muslims u have are former hindus... the became muslims after the muslims won india not before they attacked india ...
Just like the converted Muslims were already living in India and it would be wrong to drive them out, the Kashmiri Pandits were already living in the Vale of Kashmir so it was wrong for Muslims to drive them out.

Last edited:
Just the converted Muslims were already living in India and it would be wrong to drive them out, the Kashmiri Pandits were already living in the Vale of Kashmir so it was wrong for Muslims to drive them out.
so stop killing the kashmiris before u complain about that ..muslim didnt kill any pandit before u invaded their nation

These muslims should leave our beautiful kashmir valley (kashmir gets its name from a hindu saints name), and go to Pakistan. They should know by now they aint getting the land.

so stop killing the kashmiris before u complain about that ..muslim didnt kill any pandit before u invaded their nation
have you never heard of genocide of kashmiri pandits???

they were forced to death by muslim terrorists

I wouldn't let you spin the discussion as you are continuously trying. But first thing first,

Both countries will "settle their differences by peaceful means through bilateral negotiations".[1][4]India has, many a times, maintained that Kashmir dispute is a bilateral issue and must be settled through bilateral negotiations as per Simla Agreement, 1972 and thus, had denied any"Third party intervention even that of (United Nations)".

So it is disputed and not India's own and thus your "attot-ang" story is purged with that.
The claims are of your quotes are Not Complete you Draw facts that suits your motives. As for UN throwing "evidence of affiliation" Pakistan already sign Simla agreement in which he agrees that third party is not involve in Kashmir Dispute.

In 1947, British rule in India ended with the creation of two new nations: the Union of India and the Dominion of Pakistan, while British suzerainty over the 562 Indian princely statesended. According to the Indian Independence Act 1947, "the suzerainty of His Majesty over the Indian States lapses, and with it, all treaties and agreements in force at the date of the passing of this Act between His Majesty and the rulers of Indian States",[19] so the states were left to choose whether to join India or Pakistan or to remain independent. Jammu and Kashmir, the largest of the princely states, had a predominantly Muslim population, while having a Hindu ruler (Maharaja Hari Singh.) On partition Pakistan expected Kashmir to be annexed to it.

In October 1947, Muslim revolutionaries in western Kashmir[20] and Pakistani tribals from Dir entered Kashmir, intending to liberate it from Dogra rule. Unable to withstand the invasion, the Maharaja signed the Instrument of Accession on 25 October 1947[21] that was accepted by the government of India on 27 October 1947

The treaty was signed in Simla, India, by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, the Prime Minister of Pakistan, and Indira Gandhi, the Prime Minister of India. The agreement also paved the way for diplomatic recognition of Bangladesh by Pakistan. Technically the document was signed on 0040 hours in the night of 3rd of July, despite this official documents are dated July 2, 1972.[2][3]Few major outcomes of the Simla Agreement are:

Both countries will "settle their differences by peaceful means through bilateral negotiations".[1][4] India has, many a times, maintained that Kashmir dispute is a bilateral issue and must be settled through bilateral negotiations as per Simla Agreement, 1972 and thus, had denied any"Third party intervention even that of (United Nations)".

The agreement converted the cease-fire line of December 17, 1971 into the Line of Control (LOC) between India and Pakistan and it was agreed that "neither side shall seek to alter it unilaterally, irrespective of mutual differences and legal interpretations".[1][3] Many Indian bureaucrats have later argued that a tacit agreement, to convert this LOC into international border, was reached during a one-on-one meeting between the two heads of state. However, Pakistani bureaucrats have denied any such thing.

and i have one thing From UN also Proof OF Pakistan aggression

United Nations Security Council Resolution 47, adopted on April 21, 1948, after hearing arguments from both India and Pakistan the Council increased the size of the Commission established by United Nations Security Council Resolution 39 to five members, instructed the Commission to go to the subcontinent and help the governments of India and Pakistan restore peace and order to the region and prepare for a plebiscite to decide the fate of Kashmir. The resolution was passed by United Nations Security Council under chapter VI of UN Charter.

The resolution recommended that in order to ensure the impartiality of the plebiscite Pakistan withdraw all tribesmen and nationals who entered the region for the purpose of fighting and that India leave only the minimum number of troops needed to keep civil order. The Commission was also to send as many observers into the region as it deemed necessary to ensure the provisions of the resolution were enacted. "Pakistan ignored the UN mandate", did not withdraw its troops and claimed the withdrawal of Indian forces was a prerequisite as per this resolution.[5] Subsequently Pakistan refused to implement the plebiscite until India accedes to it and continued holding on to the portion of Kashmir under its control".

Source:Resolution 47 on 21 April 1948.
Simla Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at your arguments spinning and taking sides but not being able to explain the simple fact that why Kashmirs want freedom from India and why hoarding of a flag is raging this level of anger. Good on you.

We both agree to the fact that Kashmir is a disputed territory, yes? India did so in 1947 and agreed to conduct plebiscite which is speaking in itself that territory is undecided and Kashmirs will decide it through their democratic right. Good.

Then you are showing me Kashmir Resolution part which demanded Pakistan to withdraw its troops, which it didn't and yet plebiscite cannot take place but that doesn't entitle India its ownership and territory is still disputed, demanding plebiscite - but - we know it is yet to happen. No differences.

Pakistan under Shimla Accord accepted that Kashmir will be settled bilaterally without 3rd party intervention. Unfortunately true but that still doesn't give verdict of dispute and dispute stays on. Accepted as it is.

Now here comes the November 2013 in which you fail to identify Kashmir as an occupied territory, despite the fact that it has LOC (Line of Control) instead of a border with Pakistani administrated Kashmir and its people (people of Indian administrated Kashmir) Identify their addresses as IOK. I have personally done business with a Kashmiri in India who's postal address ended with IOK. I asked what it means he he explained it means Indian Occupied Kashmir. Wao, even the post office in India knows that.

But here, without wasting much of your time and you wasting mine in the loop, can you care to explain the "why" part of this reality?

Kashmiri students protest at raising of Indian flag at film shoot.

Its 3rd generation being raised in Indian Administrated Kashmir and yet they lack elemntry connection with India, the connection of flag which they probebly saw at 1000s of locations and documents throughout their life. You cannot make something "Atoot" which is not yours. Kashmir Belongs to Kashmiris and they will decide who they want to live with and whoever it is, that country is certainly not India.

Pakistan has K in its name which came from Kashmir. Creation of Pakistan is not complete without Kashmir becoming Pakistan and this is the bottom line.

I have no problem with that...but you accept Pakistanis weren't Muslim from the start. They were Hindus at some point.

Don't want to be insensitive but as Hassan Nisar himself said that all the Muslims in sub-continent is converted from low caste Hindus. So all of our Muslim brothers are Hindus by blood.

Kashmir is not Afghanistan and India is not Soviet Union.

Nothing is going to change. Kashmir means a lot to us, especially in terms of strategic placement and water sources.

India won't give up Kashmir in any case and no country or even UN can tell us to do us. It means a lot to us.

hussain0216
you call Hinduism as idol worshippers but to me as a minority religion follower they seems much more peaceful than Islam is. I recommend Islamofascists to read Ali Sina dot org or such sources so that they can have a re-think on their fanatism which rightly belongs to the deserts of Arabia in 7th century.

Kashmir with India saves world from a potential Sunni Terror hub in the making. Not to offend any Muslims, but it is the truth. the youth are brainwashed and wants to fight against Idolaters to proclaim "One Ummath, One people, rest die like Pest". yea Zulm hai...the Islamist terrorists are using religion here too.

this is for you:
Should India Give up Khashmir? | Alisina.org

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom