What's new

Kashmiri children forced to chant "Pakistan Murdabad"

Teri is masoomiyat pe alfaaz nahiin mere paas.
If you want good discussion you can elaborate (dont feed just one side propaganda into your head, give other side also a chance to be lisen), If you dont have anything to say and just trolling then its ok

I don't mind at all....They must be saying India Murdabad in their hearts.... Humiliation of these kids won't satisfy Indians for too long....How childish they are...

Go on, buddy. No one minds over here if you say India Zindabad even if you says so at your will or not...

Indian and their sensitivities at their best...:angry:

I hope these kids remain safe from morons humiliating them....

Hey my Pakistani fellows, Why do we take our freedom for granted? This is the most precious thing we have, and we should go to beyond our limits to safeguard it...AT ANY COST OR BEYOND COST....

We should pray for these kids...
Pakistan Zindabad. Pakistan Paindabad....:pakistan:
Chirya says 150 women were sexually assualted by Indian forces during these protests n Occupied Kashmir

Anyone who are below 18 years of age can be easily influenced and manipulated. That is hat is happening in Kashmir and Pakistan is hilariously calling it as "fight against Indian conquest".

quaid+wallpapers11.jpg

This is sad and is only going to alienate Kashmiri kids. The cops / paramilitary chaps should be brought to book and tried. If the kids are minors, the cops should serve an even longer sentence.

None of Pakistani's business.

Please take care of your minorities killed under the blasphemy law and stop bombing your own people.

Jinnah's Pakistan is long gone ( Shia muslim created pakistan where now Sunni's are killing Shia's and minorities are killed). It's now Maulana Hafeez zaid's Pakistan. Good luck pakistan

Chalo better than chankya rape capital of the world where sisters and mothers are not safe!
I think banyas rape other women so they dotn have to pay to raise kids you never know they make god from cow dung they can do anything!

Back
Top Bottom