What's new

Kashmiri children forced to chant "Pakistan Murdabad"

I condemn such kinds of acts..we shouldn't force anyone to chant slogans of Bharat mata ki jai ..if they don't love india, so be it..as long as these people are not threat to our security, we should leave them to their whims and wishes..these people have pelted stones at our soldiers. For that they should be charged with a case or else if army feels they should be beaten black and blue ,let them do it. Threatening and torturing them into saying Bharat mata ki jai is simply a disgusting thing.

I don't mind at all....They must be saying India Murdabad in their hearts.... Humiliation of these kids won't satisfy Indians for too long....How childish they are...

Go on, buddy. No one minds over here if you say India Zindabad even if you says so at your will or not...

Indian and their sensitivities at their best...:angry:

I hope these kids remain safe from morons humiliating them....

Hey my Pakistani fellows, Why do we take our freedom for granted? This is the most precious thing we have, and we should go to beyond our limits to safeguard it...AT ANY COST OR BEYOND COST....

We should pray for these kids...
Pakistan Zindabad. Pakistan Paindabad....:pakistan:

human nature u can stand on their heads 2 force them 2 speak ur words but it will only increase there hate and the will do what the want once the get out

I don't mind at all....They must be saying India Murdabad in their hearts.... Humiliation of these kids won't satisfy Indians for too long....How childish they are...

Go on, buddy. No one minds over here if you say India Zindabad even if you says so at your will or not...

Indian and their sensitivities at their best...:angry:

I hope these kids remain safe from morons humiliating them....

Hey my Pakistani fellows, Why do we take our freedom for granted? This is the most precious thing we have, and we should go to beyond our limits to safeguard it...AT ANY COST OR BEYOND COST....

We should pray for these kids...
Pakistan Zindabad. Pakistan Paindabad....:pakistan:
human nature u can stand on their heads 2 force them 2 speak ur words but it will only increase there hate and the will do what the want once the get out

World's biggest democracy in action. :agree:
So, you expect in democracy rioters should be worshiped ?
Why are you bombing KP or other places, I feel you are also democratic ?
Stones they are throwing can also seriously injured or killed bypassers (if suppose I allow them to kill security guys :undecided:) if directly hit head, and under the shadow of lathi how soon they changed. They deserve what they get.

And plz stop Interfering into Internal matters of India, None of your business.

Back
Top Bottom