What's new

11-Year-old Being Stripped, Thrashed to Chant 'Jai Shri Ram, Pakistan Murdabad' in Indore Emerges

High on hindutva evangelism.

Not long and you’d see them burning in their own fire they helped ignite.

Darling, by appreciating a situation we mean, my are aware of the situation and we are not in denial.
I am not jinsparst. So don't call me darling.

If you are aware of the situation, why don't you let Indian Mughals come to your cities and rebuild them. Karanchi needs a monument like Taj Mahal

I am not jinsparst. So don't call me darling.

If you are aware of the situation, why don't you let Indian Mughals come to your cities and rebuild them. Karanchi needs a monument like Taj Mahal
I am definitely not the right guy for such hilarious jokes.
@-=virus=- sir samjhain is admi ko kch.

Bhopal: In a deeply-disturbing incident, an 11-year-old boy was allegedly thrashed and stripped to chant religious slogans in Madhya Pradesh's Indore. A video of the incident has emerged on social media where the victim can be heard writhing in pain while the accused, also minors, force him to take off his clothes and chant 'Jai Shri Ram' and 'Pakistan Murdabad'. A case has been registered in this regard. Meanwhile various social media users have also posted the video on Twitter, raising question on the society. Watch the video of the incident below:-

The abusers seem to be women. There is no solution other than revolution. The Muslims have to get up

There are two possible outcomes of these incidents.

# 1. Ajj dandy khaen gy tu kal bandook uthain gy.
# 2. Ya phir mit ker Hindu ban jaen gy.

Now their character will dictate which way they will go.

Subhuman apes, other shitindian posters whose mock and twist this incident are below of those in video too.

Back
Top Bottom