What's new

Kashmir freedom fighters should be addressed adequately

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will not get a negative rating for saying that rape has been used by military personal , but if you post things such as army of rapists etc, then people may give you such a rating.

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-f...a-will-not-show-you-this.444688/#post-8583120

If the PDF management are pro-Indian, then no patriotic Pakistani in his or her right mind would be on here,

This Forum is named PAKISTAN defence forum.

You want all Patriotic Pakistanis to quit so that there is no one to counter the false Indian Propaganda ?

Last edited:
You will not get a negative rating for saying that rape has been used by military personal , but if you post things such as army of rapists etc, then people may give you such a rating.
Indian members are routinely banned for insulting the Kashmiri struggle e.g. calling for the extermination of Kashmiri Muslims.
This website helps no one in that sense.
If the PDF management are pro-Indian, then no patriotic Pakistani in his or her right mind would be on here, but yet we are the most popular forum by a long shot.

So the decision is that following GoP terminology is necessary to "promote Pakistani interests"? Is that always the case?

If the government takes a stance, it is to be reflected here. For all intents and purposes, attacks claimed by Kashmiri Freedom fighters are legitimate until the GoP deems it otherwise.

And that is exactly what I have said, Blanket statements of all kashmiri groups as freedom fighters is a big dis-service to the narrative of Pakistan government which is trying it's best to get out of good terrorist bad terrorist narrative. Especially when the list is riddled with organisation recognized as terror outfits by UN, and most of western nations along with India.

He didn't intend to debate in a constructive manner there.

He got a negative rating for stating a simple fact

If everyone is given a negative rating every time for not intending to debate in a constructive manner, most of the Indians here should have hundreds of negative ratings . No ?

Last edited:
Yes since it is Pakistani forum, I love that name and now a senior wise moderator confirms this but I know you people "Sharam? Magar humien nahien aati"
Alright dear sir, Please kick me out of the forum.... this is becoming entertaining. Lets see how much fizz you got the carbonated one.

Of course. It pisses me off to see people calling them "terrorists".
Copyright Infringement.. Totally support the cause of exclusivity of term 'terrorism' for pakistan.

So the decision is that following GoP terminology is necessary to "promote Pakistani interests"? Is that always the case?
Sticking to national narrative in general is in the interest of Pakistanis, unless something ludicrous happens.

Alright dear sir, Please kick me out of the forum.... this is becoming entertaining. Lets see how much fizz you got the carbonated one.
I have lot of I just entered here be with me and have a drink :cheers:

As long as you can get a Wren and Martin. :coffee:
Be my guest and be obedient and mannerly like a guest and have what I offer.
Note lot carbonated things create situation which cause the trouble for the white colored guest :agree: Hope you understand? What I mean.
extra gas needed to be exit sometimes it choses the way which causes lot of embarrassment to guest.:lol:

Mere Dill ko howa yaqeen hum pehley B miley kahien,
Sislaa yeh sadiyoun ka koi ajj ki baat nahien.

Be my guest and be obedient and mannerly like a guest and have what I offer.
Note lot carbonated things create situation which cause the trouble for the white colored guest :agree: Hope you understand? What I mean.
extra gas needed to be exit sometimes it choses the way which causes lot of embarrassment to guest.:lol:
I thought you were going to kick me off the forum, all could come up with was fart jokes.... Man that was disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom