What's new

Kashmir freedom fighters should be addressed adequately

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they are not but since most of the traffic generated from India so they have to listen them and since they are Pakistani so they are not biased.
Just wait & see the response of Mods on this.

Just wait & see the response of Mods on this.
Lets hope for the best, they are giving their lives for us and at least we should give them proper respect and not let Indians to malign their name and cause.

The same sage' s that developed nuclear weapons and stealth planes......get real man, it is an overwhelmingly majority Muslim land

In this day and age, any carbon dating will assure you Hindu temples were present in Kashmir even before Prophet was born. Right, get real. You have Arabic religion with Arabic names. IQ doesn't matter to figure out who owns what.

I know dude I will fight for them till my last breath. They are my brothers and sisters. I just asked a question.

In this day and age, any carbon dating will assure you Hindu temples were present in Kashmir even before Prophet was born. Right, get real. You have Arabic religion with Arabic names. IQ doesn't matter to figure out who owns what.
Listen we are not discussing who own what, Just look at the topic of the thread and if you don't have anything good to add just get out from here, find your topic of interest somewhere else.

Note my Indian member first human being on earth was ADAM and EVE and they are Muslims.

So just because once upon a time their was polytheism being practiced in Kashmir, for this most negligible of reasons Kashmir should be owned by polytheists for all of eternity.......what are you smoking buddy, seriously one could make a lot of money from it.

Listen we are not discussing who own what, Just look at the topic of the thread and if you don't have anything good to add just get out from here, find your topic of interest somewhere else.

Note my Indian member first human being on earth was ADAM and EVE and they are Muslims.

I am not going to go into anymore religious debate that will get me banned.

I am astonished with the fact that i am not banned with my two posts on this thread !!

So just because once upon a time their was polytheism being practiced in Kashmir, for this most negligible of reasons Kashmir should be owned by polytheists for all of eternity.......what are you smoking buddy, seriously one could make a lot of money from it.

Right, so you should also ask for Mosque on WTC space.

I am leaving before i break envelope, so to speak.

Right, so you should also ask for Mosque on WTC space.

I am leaving before i break envelope, so to speak.
Leave before you further embarrass yourself with your incoherent arguments.

At present we only have the rule for the armed forces of nations. We do enforce it when idiotic posters call for the deaths of Kashmiri civilians, such posters don't last here.
As for armed groups fighting for a cause, where do you stop? We are an international forum, and it could create issues. What happens when a Kurdish poster, of which there are a few demand the same respect from us when a Turkish poster abuses the PKK or YPG?

At present we only have the rule for the armed forces of nations. We do enforce it when idiotic posters call for the deaths of Kashmiri civilians, such posters don't last here.
As for armed groups fighting for a cause, where do you stop? We are an international forum, and it could create issues. What happens when a Kurdish poster, of which there are a few demand the same respect from us when a Turkish poster abuses the PKK or YPG?
Sir Kashmiri freedom struggle is well recognized independence movement even UN pass resolution on that. What I am saying Indian could use words Militant or simply fighters but terms they are using not acceptable like Pigs, Swine etc
Do you think or agree on terms for Kashmiri fighters the Indians are using.

Sir why this forum named Defence PK or PAKISTAN DEFENCE
If it is an international forum.

Don't you think it is a cheating to Pakistani members?

I was asking so that I could tell how much we love them. It would be an honor to talk to a Kashmiri freedom fighter.

Bro tbh i don't know much about the YPG or Kurdish but what we're asking here is respect for those people who're giving their lives for freedom and it's not only us who supports them in J&K you know thousands of people support them. What indian members do here is disrespect them with these names and in return Pakistani members do same for Indian soldiers i don't want that either what posts of indian members is doing is lowering the quality of this forum now you want that?

I support steps to be taken to eliminate whoever call Freedom fighters with bad words... Like mentioned above should be banned.. This is Pakistani forum, and we believe in kashmiri struggle armed/unarmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom