What's new

Kashmir freedom fighters should be addressed adequately

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waz
Kashmiri fighter never explode a single bomb outside of Kashmir, They never target civilian, They attack and kill only their armed oppressors. They are fighting the same struggle of Pakistan movement. They are our heroes they love us wants to be with us, they gave their lives in love of Pakistan and Pakistanis. They deserve respect.

"Kashmiri Freedom Fighters deserves respect and recognition from Pakistan and PDF" title of thread
put my above message below and tag moderators and admins.
thank you and regards.

Source is @Carbonated
@WAJsal @waz @Arsalan @Kaptaan
True we have some Indians here calling for genocide of all Kashmiri Muslims and ethnic cleansing to eliminate protests

Why they are weaving Pakistani flags? to be killed no in love of their homeland Pakistan.
@waz
552e8e1d4ec16.jpg

All Pakistani brother make a pledge here today with me.
By the grace of Allah SWT and Rasool Allah PBHU we will not tolerate Indian abuses for Shaheed Kashmiri fighters.

All Pakistani brother make a pledge here today with me.
By the grace of Allah SWT and Rasool Allah PBHU we will not tolerate Indian abuses for Shaheed Kashmiri fighters.
Ok. So what can be done about the sitauation?

Ok. So what can be done about the sitauation?
We will support them in their struggle and in our personal live out side of internet what will be the we can do we will but here we should make sure Indian got understand that we are with Kashmiris they are not alone.

Kisi shaair ne Kia khoob kaha hai k
"Yaaran_e_jahaan kehtay hain kashmir hai jannat,,"
Janat kisi kaafir Ko mili hai, na miley gi......"

@Carbonated

We will support them in their struggle and in our personal live out side of internet what will be the we can do we will but here we should make sure Indian got understand that we are with Kashmiris they are not alone.
Thats what I M asking A very practical question, What can We do or Pakistan govt for that matter ?

Sir Kashmiri freedom struggle is well recognized independence movement even UN pass resolution on that. What I am saying Indian could use words Militant or simply fighters but terms they are using not acceptable like Pigs, Swine etc
Do you think or agree on terms for Kashmiri fighters the Indians are using.

Sir why this forum named Defence PK or PAKISTAN DEFENCE
If it is an international forum.

Don't you think it is a cheating to Pakistani members?

Those from Kashmir yes, but you have to remember many groups fighting in Kashmir have been declared terrorist groups, and to have a forum engaging in their mass support is not on, and threatens the "work safe" nature of the site.

Last edited:
Dear Pakistani members Kindly tag all the other members you know them to build our case strong.

Those from Kashmir yes, but you have remember many groups fighting in Kashmir have been declared terrorist groups, and to have a forum engaging in their mass support is not on, and threatens the "work safe" nature of the site.
I am not saying much just make Indian to use proper words they can choose militants or fighters but we will not tolerate terms like swine, Pigs, burry them in pig's skin or sent to 72.

Bro tbh i don't know much about the YPG or Kurdish but what we're asking here is respect for those people who're giving their lives for freedom and it's not only us who supports them in J&K you know thousands of people support them. What indian members do here is disrespect them with these names and in return Pakistani members do same for Indian soldiers i don't want that either what posts of indian members is doing is lowering the quality of this forum now you want that?

We are with the protestors of course.

I am not saying much just make Indian to use proper words they can choose militants or fighters but we will not tolerate terms like swine, Pigs, burry them in pig's skin or sent to 72.

They can't use that anyway.

militant
ˈmɪlɪt(ə)nt/
adjective
adjective: militant
  1. 1.
    favouring confrontational or violent methods in support of a political or social cause.

@waz
Kashmiri fighter never explode a single bomb outside of Kashmir, They never target civilian, They attack and kill only their armed oppressors. They are fighting the same struggle of Pakistan movement. They are our heroes they love us wants to be with us, they gave their lives in love of Pakistan and Pakistanis. They deserve respect.

They attack and kill men who has families. Daughters/Sons, wife, mother, brother, friends. Men who follow orders. Armed struggle will never get you anything. India and Pakistan didn't get their independence through armed struggle. They got their freedom through continuous non-violence struggle. These Kashmiri's like Burhan Wani, who are arming with AK-47 rifles will always be called cowards, Terrorists or whatever scums they are. They will be treated the same elsewhere. Stop supporting terrorists. Support peaceful protesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom