What's new

Kashmir freedom fighters should be addressed adequately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian members should be dealt with iron hand if they are non respective, abusive or disobey PDF rules. This is not their Bharat Rakshak or Defence Forum India where biased mods allow all kind of stuff against Pakistan and don't allow Pakistani members to answer properly.

@mods @waz @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Horus @WebMaster
Sounds like a grudge match.... Thats not why I am here.

I thought you were going to kick me off the forum, all could come up with was fart jokes.... Man that was disappointing.
I have manners and it is up to the guest how much he is stubborn and chayp. Some guests don't feel insult even host tells them to leave.

I have and I couldn't care about GOP "terminology".

Sticking to national narrative in general is in the interest of Pakistanis, unless something ludicrous happens.

Hence my confusion. What is this national narrative and is it the same as GoP terminology? Or is it GHQ terminology? Or none of the above? Promoting Pakistani interests can only be a criterion to be applied if it can be determined what those actual interests are!

For example, is it in Pakistan's interest to convert the LoC into a recognized international border or not? How does one decide?

I have reiterated that this is at the end a PAKISTANI forum, and our stances must reflect it without compromise. Many members from other countries will try to pass snide remarks as saying this is an "international platform" but they tend to confuse international members with the prime focus of this forum:

"Promote Pakistani interests".

For all intents and purposes, report any attempts to label the deaths of Kashmiris as a joyous occasion or otherwise. ESPECIALLY IN THE INDIAN SECTION Since they seem to think it is their backyard tea house.

We will also continue to discourage ANY insult to uniformed personnel of any country, but as such; Those fighters within Kashmiri territories are fighting for their rights and self determination and any attempt to use insults or religious flames will result in a hard response.

In addition, any attempt to try and subvert this by using similar terms of any Pakistani based group claiming the same will not be tolerated; they are either insurgents,miscreants or terrorists to us until our government states otherwise. This is a Pakistani forum for a Pakistani viewpoint , we welcome discussion but have no place for negative and damaging propaganda as all searches link back to us. This means that those searches linking back to us MUST represent a Pakistani viewpoint and nothing more.

Please report any digressions to this - The best Pakistani members can do is to report with abandon any violations; HELP the moderation team by patrolling Indian Defence sections and any other sections you suspect such violations.

@Horus

If the government takes a stance, it is to be reflected here. For all intents and purposes, attacks claimed by Kashmiri Freedom fighters are legitimate until the GoP deems it otherwise.
Well thanks for the help to let me and alll know about the forum. The question here is the use of forum to go political where use of terms like terrorist is controlled and censored.

I don't think that the forum needs to be political. In case this will be the case, the forum will be nothing more than a place to butthead with not so proper english written members.

Hence my confusion. What is this national narrative and is it the same as GoP terminology? Or is it GHQ terminology? Or none of the above? Promoting Pakistani interests can only be a criterion to be applied if it can be determined what those actual interests are!
I think that is up to your interpretation of what the national narrative is?

I think that is up to your interpretation of what the national narrative is?

Actually, no. It depends on what PDF management declares to be the national interests. How does one dare to disagree with such a policy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom