What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

Dear subcontinental state citizen,

Your thrid attempt again...less valiant now. Have honour, show Virtue.

South Tibet is to the Chinese what Kashmir is to the Iron brothers.

Your occupation, oppression and dehumanisatioin of our peoples is never ever going to last. The north eastern states are still suffocating under your oppressive yoke. You exploit there resources and keep them occupied.

You talk about our peoples only with your fantasy or make blief sense of ground realities. You do not speak the truth only dark wishes.

Half a billion of untouchables are living an invisible lives in your atrifical country. This is your true culture.

How many untouchables have you touched in your life?

How many are your friends? Speak the Truth!

China is for all Chinese.

So your fake contentions of Han superiority is product of your dark hatred of the Chinese Civilisations. Only lies...

Regarding the troublemakers... China knows how to deal with the troublemakers. Their strategies to steal SCS has failed. And so shall in ECS.

In the Free Tibet all Chinese citizens have a better life now...no more slavery, no more serfs.

Without South Tibet China will not be complete.

So count your days...the indian occupied Tibet/ IOT will be free.

Since 1950s you have worked with the troublemakers to create problems in Chinese free Tibet and have always failed.

If you have any sense of self reflection then take a pause...look around your fake country. What idealogy you see?

Please, do spare us your invented methologies... just look around and be honest...what do you see? If there is any truth in you...hang your head in shame.

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon @AndrewJin @ahojunk @PaklovesTurkiye

Will try alien

#$%@&!$$$@&&**(@%%@$$$^&&* xxxxxxxx %%@^&*@^ xxxxxx

This means .. take a long hike to mongolia from lhasa.

Ciao

Buzz off.

If your posts were ten percent of their present length, someone might read them. As it is, nobody is interested in reading your homework for the next day's English comprehension classes.

Now go away and bother some Pakistani.

Why feel so helpless? Why this frustration?

Your mask of sophistication has sliped.

Sad.

It is you, now fourth attempt, that call upon myself. Never the other way round.

Simmer, simmer in the dark hatred and helpless frustration...boil and burn.

That will not solve Kashmir problem. Indian PM should put their effort to address the demands of Kashmiris. Right now this is a very destructive policy for India.

Those guys said the same during 90s,2008,2010 etc .
Nothing happened .

Do you think he is not a Pakistan poster?....Think about it again..

My mistake.

Pakistani posters - except the tadpoles - are good. So the error.

Why feel so helpless? Why this frustration?

Your mask of sophistication has sliped.

Sad.

It is you, now fourth attempt, that call upon myself. Never the other way round.

Simmer, simmer in the dark hatred and helpless frustration...boil and burn.

Try again.

Not more than ten words.

I Am Not One Guy Sir I Nearly Half The Population of Balochistan Is Made Up Of Pashtuns and Settlers With Three Large Tribes Mandokhel Achakzai and Notezai.Pashtuns Have No Problem

Of The Baloch There Are 107 Tribes And Except for 2.5 All of Them Hate BLA BRA And Actually Support The Musallah Diffa.BRA Actually Consists of Few Members of Mesoori Bugtis Similarly BLA Consists Of Few Members Of Marri Tribe And They Have Gone Back Eversince Mir Chingez Marri Became Nawab

That Is What I Find Funny That People In India Who Have Never Seen Balochistan In There Entire Life Think That A Group of Paid Criminals Like BLA BRA Actually Constitute An Independence Movement

Still you didnt get it .
We know there is nothing that much in Balochistan .
But all we need is that few 'group of paid criminals'.
And AFAIK Balochistan is not a Switzerland land of honey and money .
So all we need is some good flow of funds and rest will roll like hell .

Still far better than 'experts' from other side that teach us about our nation.

Solution you pointed out was as wage as your whole statement was. As you said there is no third option, either Kashmir has to go with Pakistan or India, then Kashmiri's has already spoken their minds. Now anyone who talk rational label him as retard or doubt about their limbic system (seems to be you have read anatomy, hopefully the right anatomy, not re-invented your own anatomy)

My Dear Mr. Minimum Wage.

While it is true that all fingers in a hand are not equivalent (or should I say digits?); it is also true that the average male and female brain volume is constant based on gender in a human being otherwise known as Homo sapien.

Since you are unable to comprehend written english before commenting due to short circuit of your Papez Circuit and failure of your limbic system to activate the pre-frontal cortex for necessary action (are you a case of Kluver Bucy perchance?) may I suggest you desist from quoting me?

Also, if you may be kind enough, I have indulged in normal human anatomy in order to differentiate the same from alien anatomy. I am somehow apprehensive about the nature of your anatomy and strongly suspect the case as being latter. I, of course, need an EEG and a MRI to confirm, but due to paucity of time and interest (not necessarily in that order) I decline to further investigate.

Sincere regards and best wishes in your inter-galactic missions.

A Human Being.

PS: I was convinced after watching Independence Day, to learn to differentiate. I am still in the process.

Last edited:
Sir - exquisite.

No other words to describe it will do justice.

@MilSpec @PARIKRAMA @scorpionx @nair

I tag you, gentlemen, to beseech you to give due credit to this exquisite post. A great summation worthy of a statement in any court of law. I, unfortunately, am bereft of the power to green. May I seek your indulgence?

I tag you all for a very informative post at #688. If you want the whole text please let know as some of the members may have earned the love of @Joe Shearer and may be excluded from the said love till further notice:

@ranjeet (you first, he simply loves you and windy)

@Stephen Cohen (you are ignored by @Joe Shearer hence I want you to read this post of his) @adil_minhas (for you too Adil) @Dash (the imperfect Indian bangs it up quite well eh?) @Levina @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Rain Man @SrNair @cerberus @Soumitra @madokafc @Ankit Kumar 002 @Abingdonboy @Syama Ayas @jbgt90

@Star Wars @third eye @gslv @gslv mk3 @punit @Nair saab @Śakra

@PaklovesTurkiye (I know you enjoy his posts, so tagging you irrespective of your loyalties.)
@LadyFinger (this was the gentleman I told you the first time to interact with, He riles up both Indian and Pakistani members; but is dead straight on facts, howsoever unpleasant)

PS: others too who I may have forgotten to mention. My apologies, the RAM is low(absent) in this 8088 computer (me)

A perfect post of a professional Joe.
Thanks for the new info.

Sir - exquisite.

No other words to describe it will do justice.

@MilSpec @PARIKRAMA @scorpionx @nair

I tag you, gentlemen, to beseech you to give due credit to this exquisite post. A great summation worthy of a statement in any court of law. I, unfortunately, am bereft of the power to green. May I seek your indulgence?

I tag you all for a very informative post at #688. If you want the whole text please let know as some of the members may have earned the love of @Joe Shearer and may be excluded from the said love till further notice:

@ranjeet (you first, he simply loves you and windy)

@Stephen Cohen (you are ignored by @Joe Shearer hence I want you to read this post of his) @adil_minhas (for you too Adil) @Dash (the imperfect Indian bangs it up quite well eh?) @Levina @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Rain Man @SrNair @cerberus @Soumitra @madokafc @Ankit Kumar 002 @Abingdonboy @Syama Ayas @jbgt90

@Star Wars @third eye @gslv @gslv mk3 @punit @Nair saab @Śakra

@PaklovesTurkiye (I know you enjoy his posts, so tagging you irrespective of your loyalties.)
@LadyFinger (this was the gentleman I told you the first time to interact with, He riles up both Indian and Pakistani members; but is dead straight on facts, howsoever unpleasant)

PS: others too who I may have forgotten to mention. My apologies, the RAM is low(absent) in this 8088 computer (me)

I have no qualms over his grasp of historical account and he knows that. His sleepless debate the uneducated bunch is well appreciated by Indian diaspora on this forum.

But let me ask you what have we achieved here. You can't probe with facts when Ur dealing with a delusional bunch.

Whatever is the sauce for the goose, isn't the sauce for the gander. But to give credit where it's due. He does a phenomenal job when he is in his neutral form.

@PaklovesTurkiye What you wrote, now tone down the rhetoric and build from that. You will do wonders. When I tagged you, it is not to get into a 'you or I' issue. It is only on one point - the effing politicians on both sides are dumbos! And the only one who is a pawn, whether you like it or not, is the Kashmiri. And perpetuation of a cycle of violence just due to jingoism of both sets of people.

I agree Kashmiris got crushed and destroyed in Pakistan India tussle. No one can deny that.

You can claim otherwise. As for right wings? You are absolutely wrong on the ability of Indians to check any kind of extremism. I have roamed in the streets of Islamabad (not yours, ours, behind Deoband Seminary). There is a bunch of zealots there, if I can surely point a place. I have been on ground, spoken to them. The Hindutva zealots gain from that. There is a social problem, thats why I said, our societal security is under threat. Will answer the points you raised someday else.

If you can, just go through my post #712. Three questions I have raised. Out of the three, just take your time to ponder over the first two, if you have time to, will wait for you to answer that.

U know more than me, high probability of me being a loser one but still I want to talk. I will try to understand and get what is in post no.712.

In question 1, u asked for document of right of self determination signed by Pakistan? I, so far hasn't read anywhere that Pakistan has actually ever signed that doc.

on 2, does Karachi agreement somehow overlaps our claim on Kashmir?

It'll be kind of you if u summarize this....

@PaklovesTurkiye

Will you accept that I am engaging you only in order to have one more person open to reasoning only on facts and nothing else?

Having said that, it won't be India, Pakistan or Mars. So no winner or loser. You will need to study things with an impartial and open mind. I don't expect you to denounce Pakistani position, nor should you. I only request you to read to understand.

For Q1 yes. You are right when you say Pakistan has not signed any document for self determination for Kashmiris. That's what I have been saying. Your country has been lying to the Kashmiris. Always Pakistan signed documents to engage with India on question of accession to either of the countries only. Last was in 1972 the Shimla Agreement. Why? Because it is not an option which either country will allow. Can't, because of China. They will move in. Yet you see your fellow country members support azadi for Kashmir whereas your government has no such intent.

Q2 The Karachi Agreement was signed by PA reps and IA reps for ceasefire in 1949. The CFL now LOC (Named as such after 1972 Shimla Agreement) starts from MANAWAR in Poonch till Siachen. Google up the text online, its available on UN site. Posted link in post also. Anyways, by signing the agreement, you as a sovereign legal nation, entered into a legal agreement wherein you recognized CFL (now LOC) as extending from Poonch to Siachen. You, in the same agreement, ended up recognizing the boundary of Jammu-RS Pura-Katra-Sambha as International Boundary. A blunder for your position today as you have effectively recognised J&K as part of India. That is why, last year, there was a heavy fire in the sector. An attrmpt to pass it off as ceasefire vuolation across "disputed" boundary what you may know as 'working boundary' as now your country has realised its blunder. It is infact an International Boundary as per the Agreement. So, you see why I get tickled??

Read up what I pointed out. If you really want to know the issue, we can point you in directions. But you read and decide for yourself. You will realise what travesty of justice is being carried out by the politicians of both sides.

Last edited:
@PaklovesTurkiye

Will you accept that I am engaging you only in order to have one more person open to reasoning only on facts and nothing else?

Having said that, it won't be India, Pakistan or Mars. So no winner or loser. You will need to study things with an impartial and open mind. I don't expect you to denounce Pakistani position, nor should you. I only request you to read to understand.

For Q1 yes. You are right when you say Pakistan has not signed any document for self determination for Kashmiris. That's what I have been saying. Your country has been lying to the Kashmiris. Always Pakistan signed documents to engage with India on question of accession to either of the countries only. Last was in 1972 the Shimla Agreement. Why? Because it is not an option which either country will allow. Can't, because of China. They will move in. Yet you see your fellow country members support azadi for Kashmir whereas your government has no such intent.

Q2 The Karachi Agreement was signed by PA reps and IA reps for ceasefire in 1949. The CFL now LOC (Named as such after 1972 Shimla Agreement) starts from MANAWAR in Poonch till Siachen. Google up the text online, its available on UN site. Posted link in post also. Anyways, by signing the agreement, you as a sovereign legal nation, entered into a legal agreement wherein you recognized CFL (now LOC) as extending from Poonch to Siachen. You, in the same agreement, ended up recognizing the boundary of Jammu-RS Pura-Katra-Sambha as International Boundary. A blunder for your position today as you have effectively recognised J&K as part of India. That is why, last year, there was a heavy fire in the sector. An attrmpt to pass it off as ceasefire vuolation across "disputed" boundary what you may know as 'working boundary' as now your country has realised its blunder. It is infact an International Boundary as per the Agreement. So, you see why I get tickled??

Read up what I pointed out. If you really want to know the issue, we can point you in directions. But you read and decide for yourself. You will realise what travesty of justice is being carried out by the politicians of both sides.

Sir...I m all open to facts. I heartedly accept. I think i need to study more on Kashmir. By reading all this, looks like I know nothing about tragedy of Kashmir.

I will see it later. Can't thank u enough for your time and effort to write all such long and healthy posts.

Those guys said the same during 90s,2008,2010 etc .
Nothing happened .

Right now India is not a united India, it is completely a divided India.

My Dear Mr. Minimum Wage.

While it is true that all fingers in a hand are not equivalent (or should I say digits?); it is also true that the average male and female brain volume is constant based on gender in a human being otherwise known as Homo sapien.

Since you are unable to comprehend written english before commenting due to short circuit of your Papez Circuit and failure of your limbic system to activate the pre-frontal cortex for necessary action (are you a case of Kluver Bucy perchance?) may I suggest you desist from quoting me?

Also, if you may be kind enough, I have indulged in normal human anatomy in order to differentiate the same from alien anatomy. I am somehow apprehensive about the nature of your anatomy and strongly suspect the case as being latter. I, of course, need an EEG and a MRI to confirm, but due to paucity of time and interest (not necessarily in that order) I decline to further investigate.

Sincere regards and best wishes in your inter-galactic missions.

A Human Being.

PS: I was convinced after watching Independence Day, to learn to differentiate. I am still in the process.

Glad to know that you not only know anatomy but also know radiology and astronomy. The guy like you has divided the whole India which once used to be a united India. Good luck with your intellectualism, sarcasm, and abusive statement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom