What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

Huh? then, that hospital blast? Those attack on CPEC port? I heard you arrested some kind of monkey from India provoking Balochis to do these, right? Why the heck your patriotic Balochis will do such activities?

They are not fighting for Baluchistan it was a faction of the Taliban also 90 percent of BLA surrendered

They are not fighting for Baluchistan it was a faction of the Taliban also 90 percent of BLA surrendered

If they ever been to Balochistan or even spoke to a Baloch they would know that the great majority of the tribes are aligned with Pakistan.

If they ever been to Balochistan or even spoke to a Baloch they would know that the great majority of the tribes are aligned with Pakistan.

Thanks for the video you just ruined their wet dreams it's a pity mate

There is no such hatred in India .
You dont have to waste your time for build up that imagination

I wish there won't be any hatred in India. I wish all the killings in Kashmir is just a bad dream. I wish all the minorities in India feel safe and secure. I wish a day would come when issues like Kashmir would be dealt as a humanitarian issue. I wish we both could sing the same happy song.

Indian beloved Baluch leaders now living comfortable life in Switzerland .....Someone inform Modi, seems he still ill informed.

I wish there won't be any hatred in India. I wish all the killings in Kashmir is just a bad dream. I wish all the minorities in India feel safe and secure. I wish a day would come when issues like Kashmir would be dealt as a humanitarian issue. I wish we both could sing the same happy song.

You should care about the security of your own country men.
Internal matter of India is none of your business.

"Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan"

Thank you for vindicating our view. Its is Azad (free) Kashmir. Free from Indian occupation.
It is actually Pakistan Occupied Kashmir but PDF does not let us write P.O.K but Azad Kashmir.

thats what they teach you in your bizarro world? reality is different

Why? do they teach common sense in India? you lot are not born with it?

It is actually Pakistan Occupied Kashmir but PDF does not let us write P.O.K but Azad Kashmir.

There is no term like that. Kashmirs themselves call it Azad (free) kashmir. Indian delusions and hallucinations doesnt worth anything.

Why? do they teach common sense in India? you lot are not born with it?

There is no term like that. Kashmirs themselves call it Azad (free) kashmir. Indian delusions and hallucinations doesnt worth anything.

Same way It is Jammu and Kashmir and not Indian Occupied Kashmir, so fools in the state calls it and not the whole Nation.

Same way It is Jammu and Kashmir and not Indian Occupied Kashmir, so fools in the state calls it and not the whole Nation.

At the end of the day, what matter is the Kashmirs and their perception. India and Indians are irrelevant.

You should care about the security of your own country men.
Internal matter of India is none of your business.

At this time Internal matter of India is no one's business, it is on auto control. But I am hopeful these internal matters would be in some mature hands soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom