What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

My higher mental functions (cerebral cortex) is completely unable to understand the message of your post. I want to see this region grow economically, socially and culturally based on mutual trust, respect, and dignity not on killings, hatred, and destruction.

I am not trying to build any narrative. One society and one nation is not a narrative. Mutual trust and respect for everyone is the nuclear core of any society. India is a great nation with a thousand of years of history of tolerance for other religions and nations. That should be practice even today. Hatred is not a solution but rather a problem in itself.

There is no such hatred in India .
You dont have to waste your time for build up that imagination

india would only shoot on its feet if it raises the azad kashmir issue,if any, but there is a hidden message in Modi`s speech,IMO, we are going to see some unrest in Baluchistan in shape of terrorism and political massacres second India thinks it can change international mind set about Kashmir by diverting attention towards azad kashmir.
Azad Kashmir and Baluchistan, be careful something is gonna come to you.

Here on this very forum, Indians used to profusely deny any involvement in Blochistan. And here is their leader Modi openly talking about not only their involvement but justifying it and ratcheting it up in the future.

The moral high ground they used to take..about not using proxies and terrorism for subversive activities against their neighbors. Their own beloved leader has held the mirror to them to show them how ugly and dirty their tactics in the region are.

No Pakistani was able to do that, to convince indians or to get them to admit to their wrongdoings. It took one of their own to do that. For that modi deserves credit.

Last edited:
. What I am yet to find, is a Pakistani member actually analyzing why PM of India has so clearly and publicly made a statement on Baluchistan and P0K. This move can only occur if US, Russia, Iran and Afghanistan are on board. If that is the case, then I think Pakistan needs to wake up and 'smell the coffee'.

Tbh I have no information and clue if we have spoken to Russia and Iran yet. US knows and Russia knows our stance and they will back us up overtly. Although Russia will be big question mark as they will be tamed by China.

The problem is China. Nd that's where this attempt is most likely gonna fail.

However the question is this. Will this be a sustained effort for years to come or is this a BJP policy. Coz most likely Congress doesn't look like parroting the same song and they won't in near future.

Some what tricky.

Bhai confuse kar rahai ho. Main modi nahi hoon. :)

CPEC keisa chal ra hei..2035 is the target right?

Here on this very forum, Indians used to profusely deny any involvement in Blochistan. And here is their leader Modi openly talking about not only their involvement but justifying it and ratcheting it up in the future.

The moral high ground they used to take..about not using proxies and terrorism for subversive activities against their neighbors. Their own beloved leader has held the mirror to them to show them how ugly and dirty their tactics in the region are.

No Pakistani was able to do that, to convince indians or to get them to admit to their wrongdoings. It took one of their own to do that. For that modi deserves credit.

Mard ka bachha hei. Openly bolta hei...

Tbh I have no information and clue if we have spoken to Russia and Iran yet. US knows and Russia knows our stance and they will back us up overtly. Although Russia will be big question mark as they will be tamed by China.

The problem is China. Nd that's where this attempt is most likely gonna fail.

However the question is this. Will this be a sustained effort for years to come or is this a BJP policy. Coz most likely Congress doesn't look like parroting the same song and they won't in near future.

Some what tricky.

CPEC keisa chal ra hei..2035 is the target right?

Mard ka bachha hei. Openly bolta hei...
The rest of Indians must not be Mard ke Bachay then for not speaking openly.

It is going perfectly. Isi wasjah sai to Modi jee frustrated hain. :)

And it would be much much before 2035.

Chal, ho gaya to accha hei, par ni hua to , humko dosh maat Dena.

First Talk about Kashmir, than come to the Khalistan. Than start travelling from south to east Bangal. you will not be able to confront yourself. you will only see Endia not india.

You know, all that is left of Khalistan movement is now sitting in Canada or US. No one in Punjab is giving any shit to Khalistan. They are too high for that.

The rest of Indians must not be Mard ke Bachay then for not speaking openly.
Donnu about rest of "Indians". But when our Pm speaks you should be careful.

Kyun ki Noorey mein jaan bahut kaam ku hei.

The Magnitude of Indigenous Independent Movement against Indian occupation by brave Kashmiri peoples is the main reson of confused Indian P.M Modi's irritation and his statement regarding Baluchistan is uncovered his madness.
Naah! It was overt support to militancy by Pakistan.

You know, all that is left of Khalistan movement is now sitting in Canada or US. No one in Punjab is giving any shit to Khalistan. They are too high for that.

Same goes for Baluchistan only people who are abroad are protesting you fell back on your foot mate

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom