What's new

Kashmir all-party meet: Modi discusses atrocities in Azad Kashmir, Balochistan

1.Firstly, seeing a lopsided view, I believe your roots are in Pakistan, so before posting be brave enough to post the flag of your country of origin and flag of your normal residence if both differ.

2. The underlined and bold part? Please give a breakdown. It is boring to spank any new wannabe expert every other day who arrives exhibiting an aura of intellect incarnate. If you do not have the breakdown, wherein people who have taken up arms against a legal state and been dealt as armed rebels, or where the said people have not indulged in acts of randomly initiating a gunfight with scant regard to civil population, and indeed the armed forces (it is not Indian Army. your inability to discern between the forces is pointing to a highly entertaining spank session) have engaged in a deliberate and planned execution of the populance who are peaceful and law abiding (inclusive of the laws enacted by the state under their autonomous authority to curb civil unrest and disorderly conduct and makes it a point to adequately inform and warn about prohibitory orders), be prepared to be labelled a liar at every post of yours subsequently.

3. As for your solution, since I have my strong suspicion of you being another false flagger from our neighbouring country, may I suggest you read your history including the resolutions wherein the said matter has been discussed and tell me at any point wherein the point of original contention of the peope of valley - a right to self determination has been affirmed by Pakistan as a self appointed party to dispute? Even in Shimla agreement, can you show me the existence of the third option, other than either India or Pakistan? If you read, and do not have a limbic system malfunction (short circuit of your Papez Circuit) you will realise that while all our dear Pakistani members take pains to cry for Azadi and support the Kashmiris in this struggle, yet at no point have they ever involved themselves in ANY document/treaty wherein the same is re-affirmed or contended by them. In short, the duplicity is apparent, only ignorant fools and downright retards are unable to comprehend the ramifications.

@Azlan Haider The third point ONLY. Your comments?

when it came to solution you onl

I see a massive change in India's policy for P0K and Baluchistan. Correct me if I am wrong but this is the first time an Indian Prime Minister has spoken on Baluchistan and Pakistan's occupied territory.
Way to go Mr. Prime Minister.

I dont think that is a right policy rather a destructive policy. Right now it is a time to address the Kashmir issue according to the demands of the people. Otherwise fire from Kashmir will burn whole India.

Joe, don't bother to do that. it's a waste of time and effort. You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep. The cocoons of denial they've built around themselves are thicker than a crocodile's skin.

You are probably right. Thanks.

Yup .Most of the members that posted in this thread still didnt get what they meant by this' exposing' .
For the first time Indian PM and GoI directly goes for supporting oppressed people in Balochistan and P0K .
And when India says it will expose they means business and it wouldnt be like that Yadav drama .
We have clout ,influence and resources .This is just a beginning and will change the diplomatic landscape of this region forever .

That will not solve Kashmir problem. Indian PM should put their effort to address the demands of Kashmiris. Right now this is a very destructive policy for India.

And rape a few thousand of their women whilst their at it. For combatting terrorism ofc

'Help us': Pak leader seeks India's intervention in Balochistan

ANI

Published Aug 14, 2016, 11:47 am IST

Updated Aug 14, 2016, 11:51 am IST

'One cannot imagine all that happens in Pakistan, people are leaving their own nation out of helplessness.'
dc-Cover-bb62b4g15iggt8ld87pfi0uvi6-20160814114453.Medi.jpeg

Baloch Republican Party (BRP) founding chief Brahumdagh Bugti. (Photo: Facebook)

Geneva: Asking India to help them in a same way as it did for the creation of Bangladesh, Baloch Republican Party (BRP) founding chief Brahumdagh Bugti on Sunday said if the international community could interfere in Libya and Syria, why not in Balochistan, where people were leaving their own nation out of helplessness.

Grandson of influential Baloch politician the late Akbar Khan Bugti, Brahamdagh said: "They (Pakistan) call us terrorists. They say we are taking support from India. We are appealing to the international community to help us. They should come and see the situation and monitor everything. If you can interfere in Libya and Syria, why cannot in Balochistan? One cannot imagine all that happens in Pakistan, people are leaving their own nation out of helplessness."

"Baloch are resisting because they are being targeted by the Pakistan army. Villages in Balochistan are being bombarded and villagers tortured. Pakistan calls us terrorists, who are getting support from India or the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)," said Bugti, adding that he urges India to help in the same way as it did for creation of Bangladesh.

"Operations (military) are being carried out for the last five to ten years and people are dying. Their aim is to bring Chinese company over there slowly-slowly so that they can work for deep wells. The (Baloch) people are protesting against it and they (Pakistan) want to evacuate people. They take actions wherever there are people," he alleged.

Maintaining that for the last four-five years this is increasing and not decreasing, Bugti said, "The operation was started during the time of Musharaf and later the PPP (Pakistan Peoples Party) government came to power and it grew faster and now it is even getting faster. It is misinformation that committees are being formed. The situation is becoming tense with every passing year."

"My grandfather had said it was a full plan -- they (Pakistan) are seeking China's help, because they have many technologies, which Pakistan does not have. The Pakistani media showcase some of their works, but this is happening on daily basis since 2010," he added.

Stating that their organisation is so helpless that it cannot work openly, Bugti, "Many of our people are still missing. Some of our people go missing every year if they work openly. We are trying to report to the international organisations and NGOs. No media or NGO is allowed in Balochistan. So, we are giving reports on daily basis."

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/worl...-leaving-balochistan-out-of-helplessness.html

http://tribune.com.pk/story/340137/...ntion-whether-by-us-nato-or-india-barahmdagh/

Calling Bugti a Pak leader is same as calling Zakir Nairk an Indian Leader... Bramdad bugti will be killed by his own tribe if he will step in to dera bugti... he has no standing what so ever... he doesn't represent an ant in Balochistan... and as for Bangladesh... there was 2300 km of enemy state between us and Bangladesh... you wouldn't be able to repeat that ever again...

Sir you misunderstand. A barb from a Pakistani musalman is the biggest form of honour for an Indian musalman. It reaffirms his faith in Allah. That he remains a good musalman. And never mutated into the type of musalman who butchers innocent musalmans in the name of politics, greed, sect and tribe. Do not feel bad for us sir. We feel bad for them. Cause we see in them the depths that can so easily be plumbed.

@PaklovesTurkiye @Areesh

It has nothing to do with Islam or Pakistan. You don't feel humiliated because humiliation is a daily affair to you. Your kind has been taking humiliation as honor since past 70 years. Sometimes you are humiliated by Pakistan and you take it as a honor. Sometimes you are humiliated by your own countrymen because of beef in your fridge. Sometimes you are humiliated by your own countrymen for Babri mosque. Sometimes in Gujarat. Sometimes in Muzaffarnagar.

You guys are so shameless that you are killed by your own police and you don't feel bad. Remember Hashimpura??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashimpura_massacre

I am sure you don't remember it. the shameless creatures like you don't remember it.

And you feel sorry all you want to. India doesn't accept and your own countrymen ask you to go to Pakistan everyday like this:

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ow-says-muslims-free-to-go-to-pak-bangladesh/

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...tment-go-to-Pakistan/articleshow/46441161.cms

Even after 70 years you are asked to go to Pakistan. And Pakistan won't accept you.

Oye sharam karo chamaron sharam karo. Doob maro beghairto. Apnai mulk main 2 takkai ki izzat nahi aur aaye hain hum par afsoos karnai Pehlai apni koi auqat banao phir baat karna :lol:

@dexter @PaklovesTurkiye

The real face of pak occupied Kashmir

BJP has made some misses in Foreign policy...So i do not want them to make another blunder by raking up Balochstan...
Get the report in the ground if the sentiment is really Anti Pakistan...and then take a stand...Do not take a stand by looking at youtube and few of the fellow citizen having some statement....To succeed with any movement, you need pulic sentiment..External power can only support them..You can not create any sentiment...If my impression is corrct, Balochistan overall, is not so anti Pakistan as it is prescribed in Indian media...

BJP has made some misses in Foreign policy...So i do not want them to make another blunder by raking up Balochstan...
Get the report in the ground if the sentiment is really Anti Pakistan...and then take a stand...Do not take a stand by looking at youtube and few of the fellow citizen having some statement....To succeed with any movement, you need pulic sentiment..External power can only support them..You can not create any sentiment...If my impression is corrct, Balochistan overall, is not so anti Pakistan as it is prescribed in Indian media...

There is nothing on ground. It's just a response to Kashmir. Policy is straight, they lay off, we do too. They finger, we do it disproportionally.

'Help us': Pak leader seeks India's intervention in Balochistan

ANI

Published Aug 14, 2016, 11:47 am IST

Updated Aug 14, 2016, 11:51 am IST

'One cannot imagine all that happens in Pakistan, people are leaving their own nation out of helplessness.'
dc-Cover-bb62b4g15iggt8ld87pfi0uvi6-20160814114453.Medi.jpeg

Baloch Republican Party (BRP) founding chief Brahumdagh Bugti. (Photo: Facebook)

Geneva: Asking India to help them in a same way as it did for the creation of Bangladesh, Baloch Republican Party (BRP) founding chief Brahumdagh Bugti on Sunday said if the international community could interfere in Libya and Syria, why not in Balochistan, where people were leaving their own nation out of helplessness.

Grandson of influential Baloch politician the late Akbar Khan Bugti, Brahamdagh said: "They (Pakistan) call us terrorists. They say we are taking support from India. We are appealing to the international community to help us. They should come and see the situation and monitor everything. If you can interfere in Libya and Syria, why cannot in Balochistan? One cannot imagine all that happens in Pakistan, people are leaving their own nation out of helplessness."

"Baloch are resisting because they are being targeted by the Pakistan army. Villages in Balochistan are being bombarded and villagers tortured. Pakistan calls us terrorists, who are getting support from India or the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO)," said Bugti, adding that he urges India to help in the same way as it did for creation of Bangladesh.

"Operations (military) are being carried out for the last five to ten years and people are dying. Their aim is to bring Chinese company over there slowly-slowly so that they can work for deep wells. The (Baloch) people are protesting against it and they (Pakistan) want to evacuate people. They take actions wherever there are people," he alleged.

Maintaining that for the last four-five years this is increasing and not decreasing, Bugti said, "The operation was started during the time of Musharaf and later the PPP (Pakistan Peoples Party) government came to power and it grew faster and now it is even getting faster. It is misinformation that committees are being formed. The situation is becoming tense with every passing year."

"My grandfather had said it was a full plan -- they (Pakistan) are seeking China's help, because they have many technologies, which Pakistan does not have. The Pakistani media showcase some of their works, but this is happening on daily basis since 2010," he added.

Stating that their organisation is so helpless that it cannot work openly, Bugti, "Many of our people are still missing. Some of our people go missing every year if they work openly. We are trying to report to the international organisations and NGOs. No media or NGO is allowed in Balochistan. So, we are giving reports on daily basis."

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/worl...-leaving-balochistan-out-of-helplessness.html

http://tribune.com.pk/story/340137/...ntion-whether-by-us-nato-or-india-barahmdagh/

This will again endorse Pakistani point of view as India as a terrorism sponsoring country. Right now fire is in Kashmir we cant start shouting and say whole world is burning.

@SrNair

He's too busy inspecting, er.., things.

This must be unique in history: a mouthpiece who is an arsehole.

Says the sententious old bore whose own country has just finished its 247th rant against the decision given against them on the SCS.

Do Chinese have a sense of humour? Or a sense of the ridiculous?

Oh, you remember south Tibet? Perhaps you also remember Tibet, where you have re-settled Han settlers and destroyed the ethnicity of the country? Or Xinjiang, where you do to Muslims things that you would not like your dear friend here to remember or to ask you about? Or would you rather talk about the benevolent neighbour that you are, to the Philippines, whose victory in a law court about the SCS brought all of you out of the hive buzzing like bees, to Japan, which thinks of militarising again, thanks to your war-mongering, or to south Korea, which faces an armed and dangerous lunatic whom you have propped up single-handedly, or to Vietnam, which country delights in nothing more than reminding you of what happened when you attacked that tiny nation, or ....where do you want to stop?

And you have the cheek and the gall to advise others how to conduct themselves in international relations?

I wondered somewhere else if Chinese had a sense of humour. After putting down what I did, above, just now, I find that my answer has changed. Of course they have a sense of humour! Otherwise you could not be posting what you are.

I think you should feel some embarrassment and refrain from blowing your own trumpet. But you are obviously so obsessed with self-publicity that you feel no embarrassment, none at all.

It didn't.

He's lying in his teeth. But let's see what he says or does (apart from reprinting the UN Resolution).

You're such a nice guy, after all.

Tell you what. That DESERVES a treat.

Please feel free to insult us another three times. This time the treat's on us.

In hindsight, that was unkind of me. I withdraw the remarks. Sorry.

I don't know how to approach this.

Dear subcontinental state citizen,

Your thrid attempt again...less valiant now. Have honour, show Virtue.

South Tibet is to the Chinese what Kashmir is to the Iron brothers.

Your occupation, oppression and dehumanisatioin of our peoples is never ever going to last. The north eastern states are still suffocating under your oppressive yoke. You exploit there resources and keep them occupied.

You talk about our peoples only with your fantasy or make blief sense of ground realities. You do not speak the truth only dark wishes.

Half a billion of untouchables are living an invisible lives in your atrifical country. This is your true culture.

How many untouchables have you touched in your life?

How many are your friends? Speak the Truth!

China is for all Chinese.

So your fake contentions of Han superiority is product of your dark hatred of the Chinese Civilisations. Only lies...

Regarding the troublemakers... China knows how to deal with the troublemakers. Their strategies to steal SCS has failed. And so shall in ECS.

In the Free Tibet all Chinese citizens have a better life now...no more slavery, no more serfs.

Without South Tibet China will not be complete.

So count your days...the indian occupied Tibet/ IOT will be free.

Since 1950s you have worked with the troublemakers to create problems in Chinese free Tibet and have always failed.

If you have any sense of self reflection then take a pause...look around your fake country. What idealogy you see?

Please, do spare us your invented methologies... just look around and be honest...what do you see? If there is any truth in you...hang your head in shame.

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon @AndrewJin @ahojunk @PaklovesTurkiye

1.Firstly, seeing a lopsided view, I believe your roots are in Pakistan, so before posting be brave enough to post the flag of your country of origin and flag of your normal residence if both differ.

2. The underlined and bold part? Please give a breakdown. It is boring to spank any new wannabe expert every other day who arrives exhibiting an aura of intellect incarnate. If you do not have the breakdown, wherein people who have taken up arms against a legal state and been dealt as armed rebels, or where the said people have not indulged in acts of randomly initiating a gunfight with scant regard to civil population, and indeed the armed forces (it is not Indian Army. your inability to discern between the forces is pointing to a highly entertaining spank session) have engaged in a deliberate and planned execution of the populance who are peaceful and law abiding (inclusive of the laws enacted by the state under their autonomous authority to curb civil unrest and disorderly conduct and makes it a point to adequately inform and warn about prohibitory orders), be prepared to be labelled a liar at every post of yours subsequently.

3. As for your solution, since I have my strong suspicion of you being another false flagger from our neighbouring country, may I suggest you read your history including the resolutions wherein the said matter has been discussed and tell me at any point wherein the point of original contention of the peope of valley - a right to self determination has been affirmed by Pakistan as a self appointed party to dispute? Even in Shimla agreement, can you show me the existence of the third option, other than either India or Pakistan? If you read, and do not have a limbic system malfunction (short circuit of your Papez Circuit) you will realise that while all our dear Pakistani members take pains to cry for Azadi and support the Kashmiris in this struggle, yet at no point have they ever involved themselves in ANY document/treaty wherein the same is re-affirmed or contended by them. In short, the duplicity is apparent, only ignorant fools and downright retards are unable to comprehend the ramifications.

@Azlan Haider The third point ONLY. Your comments?

Solution you pointed out was as wage as your whole statement was. As you said there is no third option, either Kashmir has to go with Pakistan or India, then Kashmiri's has already spoken their minds. Now anyone who talk rational label him as retard or doubt about their limbic system (seems to be you have read anatomy, hopefully the right anatomy, not re-invented your own anatomy)

Dear subcontinental state citizen,

Your thrid attempt again...less valiant now. Have honour, show Virtue.

South Tibet is to the Chinese what Kashmir is to the Iron brothers.

Your occupation, oppression and dehumanisatioin of our peoples is never ever going to last. The north eastern states are still suffocating under your oppressive yoke. You exploit there resources and keep them occupied.

You talk about our peoples only with your fantasy or make blief sense of ground realities. You do not speak the truth only dark wishes.

Half a billion of untouchables are living an invisible lives in your atrifical country. This is your true culture.

How many untouchables have you touched in your life?

How many are your friends? Speak the Truth!

China is for all Chinese.

So your fake contentions of Han superiority is product of your dark hatred of the Chinese Civilisations. Only lies...

Regarding the troublemakers... China knows how to deal with the troublemakers. Their strategies to steal SCS has failed. And so shall in ECS.

In the Free Tibet all Chinese citizens have a better life now...no more slavery, no more serfs.

Without South Tibet China will not be complete.

So count your days...the indian occupied Tibet/ IOT will be free.

Since 1950s you have worked with the troublemakers to create problems in Chinese free Tibet and have always failed.

If you have any sense of self reflection then take a pause...look around your fake country. What idealogy you see?

Please, do spare us your invented methologies... just look around and be honest...what do you see? If there is any truth in you...hang your head in shame.

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon @AndrewJin @ahojunk @PaklovesTurkiye

Buzz off.

If your posts were ten percent of their present length, someone might read them. As it is, nobody is interested in reading your homework for the next day's English comprehension classes.

Now go away and bother some Pakistani.

Buzz off.

If your posts were ten percent of their present length, someone might read them. As it is, nobody is interested in reading your homework for the next day's English comprehension classes.

Do you think he is not a Pakistan poster?....Think about it again..

Buzz off.

Ha Ha Ha That was the Epic Sir !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom