What's new

Karzai calls India an 'all-weather friend' as he argues for closer cooperation in confronting terror

Ha Ha. Ahmad Hassan Dani? Thats person so called Research is more of an Amalysis based on personal views. There in no Science attached to it. No law of Nature attached to it. We get a lot of analysts from Pakistan who base their Analysis on basis of Fake identity and belief of Fake History.

I hope Mr. Dani's theory is recognized internationally. Ha Ha. Just Joking. :P

according to indian duffers if a lie is repeated long enough then it can become the truth , not quite so trud not quite so

Ahmad Hasan Dani is among the most respected archeologists of modern time

Pakistan is the only country ruled by everyone except Pakistanis till 1947 since time immemorial-Indians,Iranians, Afghans, Greeks, Sikhs etc.

Mughal, Afghan and Turk empires, mainly those North Indian empires, existed less than 500 years taken together. As I said before,Pakistan is the only country ruled by everyone except Pakistanis till 1947.

Hello Boss how can u forget their great 500000000000000 years old history
and they are ARABS and they RULED SPAIN
:rofl::rofl:

But where are we Pashtuns from, and what did our grandfathers call themself?

The Pukhtoons are from where they always have been from - Parts of Pakistan & Afghanistan !

Before the advent of the concept of a Nation State your ancestors called yourselves or were called by others as the Afghans, Pashtuns, Pukhtoons or Pathans !

So ?

Does that imply that all Pukhtoons are Citizens of Afghanistan ?

Beside food for thought - What did your ancestors call themselves before they called themselves as Afghans ? Like all civilizations they were the product of some other civilization just like the rest of us - So what does it matter if they called themselves Afghans or Martians ?

Well,

To begin with, I'm not religious at all, put the " Wahhabi " card back inside your pocket.

Speaking of the situation in Syria, the Israelis should be the least to assist the Free Syrian Army, after all they saw nothing but a big talk, just like your own president, he talks and talks, and does nothing.

As for my friends, yes, I do happen to have " Syrian Freedom Fighters " friends. We are helping them in the same way we - Saudis and Pakistanis - came along to save your country.

Cheers :wave:

I'm talking about Prince Bandar meeting the head of Mossad regarding Iran. So on one hand your gov support extremists in Syria and on the other hand you are friends with Israel against an Islamic country, that smells like hypocrisy to me. Whenever your dirty paws have touched any part of the Islamic world, it has become a hotspot for terrorism. Syria is a only a recent entry into this list which includes Pakistan itself. Whatever Karzai is should be of no concern to a Saudi since he is much better than the lazy fat arses ruling SA. So a few hundred camel jockeys beat the Soviets :lol:

Before the advent of the concept of a Nation State your ancestors called yourselves or were called by others as the Afghans, Pashtuns, Pukhtoons or Pathans !
So the word Afghan means Pashtun, right?

so what should our lands be called?

Afghanistan aka the land of Afghans, which mean the land of Pashtuns.

Beside food for thought - What did your ancestors call themselves before they called themselves as Afghans ? Like all civilizations they were the product of some other civilization just like the rest of us - So what does it matter if they called themselves Afghans or Martians ?

We were an Israeli tribe, before we went to what is our lands today.

Saudis and Pakistanis - came along to save your co
Ohh no, now the Arabs say they defeated the Soviets...

Damn the end is near...

But where are we Pashtuns from, and what did our grandfathers call themself?

Pashtunistan,

Which Include Both Afghanistan and Pakistan(Fata,KPK and southern balochistan)

Today by saying Afghan only means pashtun even a general rank officer is forced to apologize in Afghanistan(I hope you do know what happened to Taraq and he later apologize only last week)

If in Afghanistan a general is forced to apologize for saying pashtun as Afghan only than what you expect from us in Pakistan?

I have Great respect for Afghanistan.But today The khushal Khan khattak Defination of pashtun is not even supported in Afghanistan where the pashtun are in majority

Map of ancient pashtunistan

Pashtunistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

660px-Pashtun_Language_Location_Map.svg.png
Pashtunistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

according to indian duffers if a lie is repeated long enough then it can become the truth , not quite so trud not quite so

Ahmad Hasan Dani is among the most respected archeologists of modern time
Exactly my point. That you Pakistanis simply say the same thing again and again without credible support proofs and REJECT SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH. Bravo Pakistanis. You can continue to live on your fake non existent identity and false History.
Regarding Mr. Dani. Hes famous? In Pakistan? OK I dont argue on that. :D :D :D
Again I say, what r his achievements internationally. Just Dont Bark. Prove on the ground.

So the word Afghan means Pashtun, right?

Of course, historically it did !

Now - It doesn't anymore because Pakistanis Pukhtoons don't call themselves Afghans because since the advent of the concept of a Nation-State an Afghan is a Citizen of Afghanistan not a particular Ethnicity anymore !

so what should our lands be called?

Your lands would be called what they've been called for a while now - Afghanistan !

Afghanistan aka the land of Afghans, which mean the land of Pashtuns.

Historically - Yes !

Contemporary - Not anymore !

Pukhtoons are not even in an overwhelming majority in Afghanistan !

Nor do the Pakistani Pukhtoons identify themselves as Afghans - Theirs are Pukhtoon Lands within the Nation-State called Pakistan - Their Motherland !

We were an Israeli tribe, before we went to what is our lands today.

Why not call yourselves the Israelis then ?

If you can move to these lands & take to calling yourselves 'Afghans' what is wrong with Pakistani Pukhtoons taking to calling themselves - Pakistani Pukhtoons instead of what you want them to call themselves ?

Ancient? that's a demographic map.

But a Pashtun should always stay open for the possibility of the creation of Loy Afghanistan aka Loy Pashtunistan.

What if i say that Pakistani pashtuns even today are afriad that Afghan elite this time will sell us to iran?or central asian states like they had done to us in 1893?just to save themselves from Foriegn invasion?

Pakistanis want to declare themselves as African,european or middle eastern.this should not be the concern of Indians atleast.

Pakistanis are only Pakistanis and by no chance are related to indians.

Punjabi people in Pakistan and Indian Punjabi are related but the fact is in india punjabi are only 30million out of 1200million.

InshAllah after one more generation Pakistan will have nothing in common with India.and i am looking for that day to come as soon as possible

Ha Ha. India se nikalke gaye aur bolte ho, We are not RELATED to Indians. Dont say this to anyone else. They will laugh at ur childish justification and desperation.

We Indians have already built our identity internationally and more than you we Indians are eager to break all associations with Pakistan. NOW WHO WANTS TO BE CALLED TERRORIST IN WESTERN WORLD. So our intent is justified.

Unfortunately, we cant change things and facts. It mite be possible for PAkistan coz their whole identity is based on false and fabricated Histories. But Indians dont MANUFACTURE Facts. We call spade as spade, bad as bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom