What's new

Karzai calls India an 'all-weather friend' as he argues for closer cooperation in confronting terror

Ancient? that's a demographic map.

But a Pashtun should always stay open for the possibility of the creation of Loy Afghanistan aka Loy Pashtunistan.

What if i say that Pakistani pashtuns even today are afriad that Afghan elite this time will sell us to iran?or central asian states like they had done to us in 1893?just to save themselves from Foriegn invasion?

Exactly my point. That you Pakistanis simply say the same thing again and again without credible support proofs and REJECT SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH. Bravo Pakistanis. You can continue to live on your fake non existent identity and false History.
Regarding Mr. Dani. Hes famous? In Pakistan? OK I dont argue on that. :D :D :D
Again I say, what r his achievements internationally. Just Dont Bark. Prove on the ground.

pig/monkey/elephant worhping hindu india of many centruies ago had no links with Pakistan of many centuries ago simply because there is no archeological proof of it.

similiarly pig/monkey/elephant worhping hindu india of today has no link with Pakistan since no one in Pakistan worhips a statues of pigs/monkies and elephants.

I'd like to see you disprove any of the above

@Armstrong
Wrora even if we agree with them and call ourselves as Afghan.

In Pakistan atleast by calling myself as Afghan.no one would ever arrest me but in Afghanistan a retired general was forced to apologize just for calling Afghan only mean pashtun and non pashtuns are not afghan

I have watched it ful

Gen. Taqat detained on charges of fueling ethnic tension | Pajhwok Afghan News

Afghanistan people should accept that Non pashtuns are also equal citizen of Afghanistan.This will further reunite them and in long run will be Good for the future of Afghanistan

I dont support the General taqat here

Gen. Taqat had allegedlgy said only one ethnicity were was the original citizens of Afghanistan and insulted other citizens by saying they were not the original inhabitants of Afghanistan. He had expressed these veiws at at a political talk show aired on the Zwandoon Television channel

I don't hate Pakistan no, the Pakistani people actually have future.

But yes the money should be spent on my daughter in the US or my neighbor's daughter, and especially it should not go into stuffing the pockets of Zardari or Sharif.

Further Aid, enables the Pakistani state to make unnatural choices, like partaking in a hostility with India. A lack of aid will force the Pakistani state and people to make the organic choices even if such choices mean coming to terms with India as the local hegemony.

Second that!...Ha at last someone sane to discuss topics with.

Of course, historically it did !

Now - It doesn't anymore because Pakistanis Pukhtoons don't call themselves Afghans because since the advent of the concept of a Nation-State an Afghan is a Citizen of Afghanistan not a particular Ethnicity anymore !

Your lands would be called what they've been called for a while now - Afghanistan !

Historically - Yes !

Contemporary - Not anymore !

Pukhtoons are not even in an overwhelming majority in Afghanistan !

Nor do the Pakistani Pukhtoons identify themselves as Afghans - Theirs are Pukhtoon Lands within the Nation-State called Pakistan - Their Motherland !

Why not call yourselves the Israelis then ?

If you can move to these lands & take to calling yourselves 'Afghans' what is wrong with Pakistani Pukhtoons taking to calling themselves - Pakistani Pukhtoons instead of what you want them to call themselves ?

You don't know our history do you?

King Saul of Isreal had a grandson named Afghana, he led his people (us) to this "new land", and so we took his name, as a definition for us.

btw. I don't remember any great Afghan leader named "Pakistan" since you guys have adopted this name.

And by it you denies our history and people.

pig/monkey/elephant worhping hindu india of many centruies ago had no links with Pakistan of many centuries ago simply because there is no archeological proof of it.

similiarly pig/monkey/elephant worhping hindu india of today has no link with Pakistan since no one in Pakistan worhips a statues of pigs/monkies and elephants.

I'd like to see you disprove any of the above

So how did hundred's of years old temples for the same deities happen to be there in the erstwhile Pakistan?

Ha Ha. India se nikalke gaye aur bolte ho, We are not RELATED to Indians. Dont say this to anyone else. They will laugh at ur childish justification and desperation.

We Indians have already built our identity internationally and more than you we Indians are eager to break all associations with Pakistan. NOW WHO WANTS TO BE CALLED TERRORIST IN WESTERN WORLD. So our intent is justified.

Unfortunately, we cant change things and facts. It mite be possible for PAkistan coz their whole identity is based on false and fabricated Histories. But Indians dont MANUFACTURE Facts. We call spade as spade, bad as bad.

Lol Even though i would not say something similar like you said about Pakistan such as terrorist state in western countries

Best of luck But certainly you again are wrong.

Pakistanis never were Indians,We are 2 different race and will remain so forever.

What if i say that Pakistani pashtuns even today are afriad that Afghan elite this time will sell us to iran?or central asian states like they had done to us in 1893?just to save themselves from Foriegn invasion?

Then i say brothers stay brothers, no matter how big the wall is.

We had no choice, those areas under pakistani control today was already lost in combat, we needed peace, or else all our lands would be lost.

but this should not mean we had given up on you guys, in the 3rd Anglo-Afghan war we tryed to retake many regions, but we failed. :sad:

You don't know our history do you?

King Saul of Isreal had a grandson named Afghana, he led his people (us) to this "new land", and so we took his name, as a definition for us.

btw. I don't remember any great Afghan leader named "Pakistan" since you guys have adopted this name.

And by it you denies our history and people.

Firstly those Origin Myths are exactly that - Myths & yes I've read about it !

Secondly you could name yourself after the 4th moon of Jupiter for what its worth to me - The point was that you choose to call yourselves other than Israelites or Canaanites or Hebrews or whatever your ancestors were before you - That is an anthropological fact - Societies evolve !

Our Pukhtoons evolved & don't call themselves Afghans anymore !

So has the definition of Afghans because one cannot claim Afghanistan = Land of Pukhtoons when between 40-50% of the population isn't even Pukhtoon !

Why would any great Afghan Leader be named Pakistan or name his land as Pakistan ?

We - the people - who inhabit these lands came together in 1947 & choose to call our new home as Pakistan just as your ancestors thousands of years ago choose to call yourselves Afghans or the Turks, the Germans, the French or the Malays did in their time - Its our right just as it was your right !

Why would any great Afghan Leader be named Pakistan or name his land as Pakistan ?

By Afghan i still mean Pashtun...

And btw, it is a accepted theory for our existence.

We - the people - who inhabit these lands came together in 1947 & choose to call our new home as Pakistan
You had no choice, it was India or this new land.

If you could have chosen freely, you would be Afghans now.

Last edited:
Pakistanis should realize that India has made usefull and popular contributions in afghanistan.; so it is impossible to keep India out of the Afghan equation.
Now pakistan needs to make sure that India in Afghanistan does not use it's presence in Afghanistan to pursue Anti-Pakistan Strategy.
India and Pakistan should start billateral talks dialouge on Intelligence and development matters in Afghanistan in order to allay mutual suspicion and ensure pacefull co existence.
sounds Far fetched but this is what the two countries should aim for

I personally think India and Pakistan should go for a strategic partnership...with Afghanistan leadership as the one calling the shots...That way we will be directly benefit each other and at the same time have mutual trust...~

By Afghan i still mean Pashtun...

By all means do !

Neither the Pakistani Pukhtoons nor Non-Pukhtoon Afghans accept that anymore !

And btw, it is a accepted theory for our existence.

Like every Origin Myth - its a Myth !

You may believe in it till your heart's content but it remains unsubstantiated from a historical, genetic & anthropological view point !

You had no choice, it was India or this new land.

If you could have chosen freely, you would be Afghans now.

No not really we're perfectly happy the way we are - Thank You very much ! :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom