What's new

Karzai calls India an 'all-weather friend' as he argues for closer cooperation in confronting terror

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ooooh, Karzai getting a bit testy ... calls the US a bully!? huh??? which of Afghanistan's fine products is he smoking?

How many billions of Dollars has the US given to build schools, hospitals, lives etc. ? I guess not a single words of thanks -- what a surprise? NOT

Original article here, excerpts below:

Hamid Karzai, the President of Afghanistan, is a frequent diplomatic flyer to India, a trusted friend and a strategic ally.

During his visits to India, he has developed a circle of friends that transcends political boundaries.

He still has fond memories of his days in Shimla as a student of political science in Himachal Pradesh University.

The tall Pathan leader calls India "an all-weather friend" as he settles down for an exclusive interview with Mail Today in his seventh floor suite in the Capital's Oberoi hotel.

"The US shouldn't act like a big bully. There have been occasions where the US has acted in a different way. Afghanistan has said no to enforcers. We are partners of the US. ..."

EDIT:

I don't know but from his body language it seems his excellency Mukherjee is thinking something along the lines: "OMG what is he selling me now ..."

article-2523765-1A03156400000578-552_634x372.jpg

Afghanistan's president Hamid Karzai (left) shakes hands with President Pranab Mukherjee at the memorial service for the late Nelson Mandela

Last edited:
-___-

WHYY IS INDIA DOING THIS *facepalm*

give me valid reasons for this deep befriending relations with Afghanistan and please don't say we're doing this to contain Pakistan because it sounds retarded and dumb

India should leave Afghanistan ASAP

Oh my dear why, you love each other soooo much -- it would break your hearts.

Apologies in advance for the trolling comment but I couldn't resist.

Ooooh, Karzai getting a bit testy ... calls the US a bully!? huh??? which of Afghanistan's fine products is he smoking?

How many billions of Dollars has the US given to build schools, hospitals, lives etc. ? I guess not a single words of thanks -- what a surprise? NOT

Original article here, excerpts below:

Hamid Karzai, the President of Afghanistan, is a frequent diplomatic flyer to India, a trusted friend and a strategic ally.

During his visits to India, he has developed a circle of friends that transcends political boundaries.

He still has fond memories of his days in Shimla as a student of political science in Himachal Pradesh University.

The tall Pathan leader calls India "an all-weather friend" as he settles down for an exclusive interview with Mail Today in his seventh floor suite in the Capital's Oberoi hotel.

"The US shouldn't act like a big bully. There have been occasions where the US has acted in a different way. Afghanistan has said no to enforcers. We are partners of the US. ..."

EDIT:

I don't know but from his body language it seems his excellency Mukherjee is thinking something along the lines: "OMG what is he selling me now ..."

article-2523765-1A03156400000578-552_634x372.jpg

Afghanistan's president Hamid Karzai (left) shakes hands with President Pranab Mukherjee at the memorial service for the late Nelson Mandela

India help them in humanitarian way.Undertake many humanitarian missions.So far we dont help them militarily.This is why Afghanis like India.US always use a heavy handed style and regular night search in their houses.They dont like that.

Are you an American or Pakistani? Your only argument is "my tax money", come on grow up, you aren't paying that much in taxes...

Ah there he is our Afghan refugee ... No ANA **** today?

My dear I am a US citizen of Pakistani origin and no I do not want 1c of my tax dollars to go to your country (or country of origin). I think every single cent of mine is better spent on my daughter here.

The Afghans have minerals and other wealth and should pay for sending their daughters to school. I wish them well, just not with any of my money.

Ah there he is our Afghan refugee ... No ANA **** today?

My dear I am a US citizen of Pakistani origin and no I do not want 1c of my tax dollars to go to your country (or country of origin). I think every single cent of mine is better spent on my daughter here.

The afghans have minerals and other wealth and should pay for sending their daughters to school. I wish them well, just not with any of my money.
And what about your country's huge aid to Pakistan?

-___-
WHYY IS INDIA DOING THIS *facepalm*
give me valid reasons for this deep befriending relations with Afghanistan and please don't say we're doing this to contain Pakistan because it sounds retarded and dumb
India should leave Afghanistan ASAP
So that Afghani people don't get recruited for Jihad against India. Simple.
We need Afghanistan to stable so that we can access CARs.

And what about your countries huge aid to Pakistan?

Exactly the same response. The Pakistani people are an industrious and smart people, they are fully capable of paying for their future if they simply collected a little more taxes.

US Largess to Pakistan simply creates a dependence problem which is good neither for the US nor for Pakistan.

Last edited:
Exactly the same response. The Pakistani people are an industrious and smart people, the are fully capable of paying for their future if they simply collected a little more taxes.

US Largess to Pakistan simply creates a dependence problem which is good neither for the US nor for Pakistan.
So do you hate Pakistan for taking money, that otherwise would be spend on your daughter?

So do you hate Pakistan for taking money, that otherwise would be spend on your daughter?

I don't hate Pakistan no, the Pakistani people actually have future.

But yes the money should be spent on my daughter in the US or my neighbor's daughter, and especially it should not go into stuffing the pockets of Zardari or Sharif.

Further Aid, enables the Pakistani state to make unnatural choices, like partaking in a hostility with India. A lack of aid will force the Pakistani state and people to make the organic choices even if such choices mean coming to terms with India as the local hegemony.

Last edited:
I don't hate Pakistan no, the Pakistani people actually have future.

But yes the money should be spent on my daughter in the US or my neighbor's daughter.
So you hate Afghanistan, because of our aid needs, And at the same time you love Pakistan even though they get more Aid?

That's double standards...

How do you see this future in Pakistan, you haven't been able to counter your economic problem throughout your history...

So you hate Afghanistan, because of our aid needs, And at the same time you love Pakistan even though they get more Aid?

That's double standards...

No, I do not hate Afghanistan or the Afghan People ... that is simply your charge and it is not true ... My family has over the past decades raised money for Afghan charitable causes. We (my family) are married into Afghans, I employ Afghan refugees in Pakistan who work on scientific applications and they are treated with equality. Even the other day a few of us friends were seeing if there is something we can do for a segment of Afghan people (I can't talk about the details here on a public forum).

My positions is, as a person of Pakistani origin that Pakistanis need to recognize that Afghans have been hostile to Pakistanis, there is racism (especially now) in their discourse towards us Pakistanis: daal-khor, dark skinned, smelly, etc. -- and we Pakistanis need to wake up to this reality.

And, there is no racist hatred of Afghans amongst the Pakistani people -- I hate to admit it but even someone like myself is deeply sympathetic -- the reverse is simply not true.

How do you see this future in Pakistan, you haven't been able to counter your economic problem throughout your history...

Well either Pakistanis will find a way or they will be treated unkindly by history. I've worked with people from all over the world from Ive League schools, etc. I've never found a super race or that Pakistani people lack in any significant way -- if other people people can do it, so should the Pakistani people be able to do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom