What's new

Karzai calls India an 'all-weather friend' as he argues for closer cooperation in confronting terror

Just for fun
upload_2013-12-20_1-44-19.png

upload_2013-12-20_1-44-46.png

upload_2013-12-20_1-45-0.png

upload_2013-12-20_1-45-24.png

upload_2013-12-20_1-45-45.png

upload_2013-12-20_1-46-35.png

upload_2013-12-20_1-47-35-png.12001

upload_2013-12-20_1-46-12-png.11996

Attachments

• upload_2013-12-20_1-46-0.png
    upload_2013-12-20_1-46-0.png
    265.1 KB · Views: 14
  • upload_2013-12-20_1-46-12.png
    upload_2013-12-20_1-46-12.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 113
  • upload_2013-12-20_1-46-59.png
    upload_2013-12-20_1-46-59.png
    271.9 KB · Views: 15
  • upload_2013-12-20_1-47-35.png
    upload_2013-12-20_1-47-35.png
    347.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Like every Origin Myth - its a Myth !
It is a theory backed by several historical discoveries in both modern day Israel and Afghanistan.

It is the official explanation for our history, backed by discoveries of hebrew text on stones in Afghanistan.

It is a theory backed by several historical discoveries in both modern day Israel and Afghanistan.

It is the official explanation for our history, backed by discoveries of hebrew text on stones in Afghanistan.

Alright - Good Luck with that...whether you are whether you aren't is irrelevant - the point I was making is not !

pig/monkey/elephant worhping hindu india of many centruies ago had no links with Pakistan of many centuries ago simply because there is no archeological proof of it.

similiarly pig/monkey/elephant worhping hindu india of today has no link with Pakistan since no one in Pakistan worhips a statues of pigs/monkies and elephants.

I'd like to see you disprove any of the above
Because before Islam in 600 AD, WHOLE WORLD use to worship pig/elephant/monkey. :D Now, we teach this to nursery kids. On PDF, we need to teach it to Pakistanis. :D

There was no Archeological proofs of Harappa before 1920. What does it means? No Indus Valley ever existed.

Pakistanis shud move with time and modern technology. Earlier Archeology was the only resort but today we have Digital imagery, Sattelite gamma imagery which can scan till the core of earth fuget bout only earth crust. In presence of such technologies, Archeology has become an outdated way of detecting things.

You are talking just like a medivial person. Earth is flat coz we cant go beyond landmass, Sun revolves around Earth, Archeology and excavations are the only way to understand whats in Earth Crust.

Grow up Pakistani. Start understanding new technologies and their application. Otherwise, in future India will become in par with Superpowers and your will remain a third world failed state.

Just to support my understanding bout attitude of Pakistanis, here is a video. ;)

I'm talking about Prince Bandar meeting the head of Mossad regarding Iran

I have no idea about the meeting you are referring to. But if we would like to approach the Israelis, we could do it in public, just like the counter peace proposal we offered in 2007.

So on one hand your gov support extremists in Syria

We only deal with the Central Command of the Free Syrian Army, Lead by Salim Idris. Other than that - of which of course had been documented - we deal with no one else. The FSA itself harbors conservative Muslim fighters, under the brigade of Islam.

on the other hand you are friends with Israel against an Islamic country

I'm sorry but I don't tend to classify countries around the globe based on religions.

Back in the early 80s, the Israelis were among the first countries to assist the Afghan against the Soviet aggression. However, that doesn't always mean that the Israelis are angel by nature. Sometimes they are being hold accountable for war crimes, massive expelling of locals, and human rights abuse.

Whenever your dirty paws have touched any part of the Islamic world, it has become a hotspot for terrorism

Yes, Mullah Omar was a Saudi, yes, Shamil Basayev was a Saudi and yes, Abu Sayyaf was a Saudi indeed.

If you believe we aren't good enough, then you should deny us an entry :lol: and we could do the same to you as well.

Syria is a only a recent entry

Sorry, never wished things would get to this level, but the truth is that Hezbollah among other pro-Assad forces were present since day one. We may stop the flood of weapons to the Free Syrian Army, but we can't stop Assad's tanks from crushing people's heads.

this list which includes Pakistan itself

Do you happen to have any official documents in which it pinpoint that we were behind the creation of upheaval within Pakistan? Well, the TTP fallows the Mullah Omar's doctrine who happens to be an Afghan.

Whatever Karzai is should be of no concern to a Saudi

Karazi is willing to sell his soul to KSA, all what he asks for is cash, shelter.

He is an ungrateful rat.

Saudi since he is much better than the lazy fat arses ruling SA

That is an insult to human intelligence :D

So a few hundred camel jockeys beat the Soviets

When the sellout Communist Gov't paved the way to the Russians on one hand, and while your other fellow Afghans were butchered by the Soviets on the others, no one came along to save you in first place but the US, Pakistan, and the Saudis in first place.

I'm talking about Prince Bandar meeting the head of Mossad regarding Iran. So on one hand your gov support extremists in Syria and on the other hand you are friends with Israel against an Islamic country, that smells like hypocrisy to me. Whenever your dirty paws have touched any part of the Islamic world, it has become a hotspot for terrorism. Syria is a only a recent entry into this list which includes Pakistan itself. Whatever Karzai is should be of no concern to a Saudi since he is much better than the lazy fat arses ruling SA. So a few hundred camel jockeys beat the Soviets :lol:

Pakistanis shud move with time and modern technology. Earlier Archeology was the only resort but today we have Digital imagery, Sattelite gamma imagery which can scan till the core of earth fuget bout only earth crust. In presence of such technologies, Archeology has become an outdated way of detecting things

:woot:

wait for it
wait for it

aaaaaaahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

you are a genius , I rest my case

Lol Even though i would not say something similar like you said about Pakistan such as terrorist state in western countries

Best of luck But certainly you again are wrong.

Pakistanis never were Indians,We are 2 different race and will remain so forever.
Unfortunately, Pakistan has never been able to prove this but only claim just coz of hatred towards hindus. So its understandable that Pakistani attitude is more of a desperation rather than genuine.

Once again, a famous professor in Imperial College in England has done extensive latest technology research to prove inner crusts of earth have a particular pattern which associated with history of population (shown by dots in da video) exactly match.

Start respecting Science and Technology or forever u guyz will be stuck in medivial mentality.

lol .. when azad kashmir is called 'Azad Kashmir' , you know what a steaming pile that is going to be .. there I've fixed the typo in your wiki link

these are still only a handfull and coroborate what was said earlier, wikipedia is anyway not an authorotative source

lastly no monkey , no pig and no elephant equals no link

You missed the hundreds of temples that were destroyed over years and over the centuries. Pakistan inherited close to 300 temples in 1947 out of which only a couple of dozen or so are still standing.

Is your contention that the people who were living in an area that is Pakistan now had no association with Hinduism or Buddhism or is your contention based only on what kind of statues of the deities were in those temples?

besides, hundreds of temples (Hindu and Buddhist) have been destroyed, pulled down, or left neglected in those areas after the advent of Islam.

Thirdly I don't think you will get the concept of dharma, sanathan dharma (God is universal and could reside in any living being) or the religions that follow it because you have a tiny myopic view about religion - so I am not gonna waste my time.

:woot:

wait for it
wait for it

aaaaaaahahahahahahahaha :rofl:

you are a genius , I rest my case
Ha Ha. Thats what happen when you are in a Well and Frog is the biggest living being. When someone tells you, there is a Dog outside which is 50 times larger than u, the he reacts EXACTLY THE WAY YOU DID.

Any logical person knows that Archeology is done to find things inside the earth crust. Naw this can be done with Satellite Images.

Currently, Satellite images can talk only bout major factors but with time minor factors will also be scanned digitally making Archeology 'not the sole factor for proofs'.

Unfortunately, Pakistan has never been able to prove this but only claim just coz of hatred towards hindus. So its understandable that Pakistani attitude is more of a desperation rather than genuine.

Once again, a famous professor in Imperial College in England has done extensive latest technology research to prove inner crusts of earth have a particular pattern which associated with history of population (shown by dots in da video) exactly match.

Start respecting Science and Technology or forever u guyz will be stuck in medivial mentality.

moron the 'latest technology research' that you posted traces a features in the earth's crust and tries to connect the sites of the IVC , that are found in Pakistan to it, later in a wishy washy manner the guys says that it all moved eastwards wihout giving any solid proof.

The proof is indeed in the pudding that major sites , with the undeciphered writings of the IVC, have been found mostly in present day Pakistan and not india.

and as before .. no monkey no pig no link

I'm curious if there are Afghan or Indian forums where Indians and Afghans express such courtly love nfor one another or is so only on Pakistani forums?

moron the 'latest technology research' that you posted traces a features in the earth's crust and tries to connect the sites of the IVC , that are found in Pakistan to it, later in a wishy washy manner the guys says that it all moved eastwards wihout giving any solid proof.

The proof is indeed in the pudding that major sites , with the undeciphered writings of the IVC, have been found mostly in present day Pakistan and not india.
Without any proof? Did u even care to understand the language? There is a stream and there are dots. Go find out how are they related?

You talk nout scripts undiciphered? Thats a very micro level thing which will be rearched with time but on macro level there are certian facts which cant be denied.

Also can you give me a good logical reason why wont Indus Valley and Ganges Valley, if different and co existing, not mingle ever? There is not Himalyas nor Hindukush but plane lands and full of rivers in between to support civilization.

Common Sense say that there is no logic why Indus and Ganges wont have communication when both are very near and are not seperated by a natural boulder.

As i say use common sense for some. Only some texts not deciphered dont prove such big claims.

I think what has fascinated me is that though my (and Afghans') forefathers must certainly have been Hindu or Buddhist, why is it that we feel kinship and family with whatever is the Muslim world: Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey, etc. (and I'm not even religious).

Why is it that the Taj Mahal or say the temple at Chidambaram are merely historical artifacts to me, ones I'd love to see but the gardens of Paghman feels like my own, I long to see them even though I know the ones in my family's picture albums are no more.

I think what has fascinated me is that though my (and Afghans') forefathers must certainly have been Hindu or Buddhist, why is it that we feel kinship and family with whatever is the Muslim world: Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey, etc. (and I'm not even religious).

Why is it that the Taj Mahal is merely an historical artifact, one I'd love to see but the gardens of Paghman feels like my own, I long to see them even though I know the ones in my family's picture albums are no more.
Elaborate more plz.

Elaborate more plz.

Well, I hate to say it but I agree with Karzai (when he says that Pakistanis and Afghans are brothers and Indians are friends), I wish the Pakistani friends to be good friends with the Indian people but but with say the Afghans, the Turks, the Iranians, the Somalians we Pakistanis are family. It should be the reverse no?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom