What's new

KANGAL VS PITBULL VIDEO

This is Sheer Stupidity . What Does OP wanna Prove with this video . Dog fights are CRUEL .

You pick up a dog as pup , take care of him all his life and you throw them in Fighting Pits ??

Trust even after all your Cruelty the Dog will only have love for you .

It is also Illegal in Many Countries .

So stop your Stupid D**k measuring threads . Best Bow in the World , Best Dog in World , Best Retard in the world LOL and try to get a life .

and we have to deal with him everyday!! Just think about it man :coffee:

I feel your pain now Man :cry:

That looks like a weak as dog.

Sighthounds look like that only . Whether its Afghan hound , Saluki , Whippet , Greyhound , Deerhound etc .... They are great Hunters and extremely fast

Besides that, I don't understand why many people always want to 'claim' a certain animal, flower or fruit as theirs. I've seen fights on the internet between Iranians and Turks about the origin of tulips, and even fights between Kurds and Turks about the origin of the Kangal dog. So funny, because nature can't be claimed, as it is part of the world as a whole, and not the merit of mankind. On the contrary; it's mankind who is threatening the nature.

make TURKISH kangal fight with the IRANIAN Persian cat.

1272477006i0fIPB.jpg

There are many native dog breeds in Iran. But because Iran follows Islamic law which says that dogs should not be kept as pets, they have not been promoted and are not well known.

Mazandarani dog.

Sage%20%20Mazandarani-Iran.jpg

If you are not allowed to keep them as pets than who look afters them like do they roam around the street or do you mean you can keep them as guard dog but not a house pet..

If you are not allowed to keep them as pets than who look afters them like do they roam around the street or do you mean you can keep them as guard dog but not a house pet..

Yes you can keep them as guard dog and working dog (shepherd etc...). But as pet is haram. However many people still keep pet dogs, just might get into hassle with police.

Many of them get shot by dog-hunters, but you have also some dog shelters in Iran.

Last edited by a moderator:
An uneducated idiot.

Indeed, dog fighting is a disgusting sport for sad people.

It is a disgusting sport and no dog should suffer but here in these regions it about money big money. They bloody feed the dog more than it costs to feed two three families especially in Pakistan.

Have any of you ever kept two bitches at the same time?

Man alpha males are nothing compared to when bitches have a blood feud.

When two dogs go at each other, usually a bucket of cold water or two does the trick and then you can go in.

Impossible when the bitches do

Back
Top Bottom