What's new

My nine-year journey from Youthiya to Patwari

You think too little
The establishment thinks in 💸💵 billions.
Not just a few Biryanis.
Typical Pmln voter in Lahore doesn't vote for biryani..that is just a bonus

They vote for orange line.
Metros.
Cleaner lohare.
That's hey tu kuch laga be deyta hey.
Lower inflation and cheaper imports.
High relief on taxes

It's just a fancier form of Biryani.

Metros are great but in the UK they achieve the same with bus lanes. They are very "being seen to do something" and all political parties are guilty of that.

How clean is Lahore when you can't drink the water from the Ravi? Tarting up the fancy parts of town whilst the poor live in slums isn't modernisation.

They are the ones who live with the smog, poor job prospects, lack of basic healthcare, lack of security etc.

In the last 50 years our neighbours have gone from slum dogs to big dogs, meanwhile in Lahore they still serve dog as mutton.

Look at Iran, crippled by sanctions and the infrastructure is much better than ours.

The Muslim world were second to the printing press. We were last to the steam age and now we do not exist as a "world" anymore.

Pakistan meanwhile has missed the dotcom era, has missed the era of cheap manufacturing and is behind in the digital era too. Anyone who is anyone has benefited from this in Asia. China, India, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, S.Korea even the Philippines yet we missed out, stumbling from one cliff to another.

All under the watch of PMLN and PPP.

Anyone who doesn't see that deserves to be in the gutter.

The PTI govt put in place changes that should have been implemented 40 years ago.

It's just a fancier form of Biryani.

Metros are great but in the UK they achieve the same with bus lanes. They are very "being seen to do something" and all political parties are guilty of that.

How clean is Lahore when you can't drink the water from the Ravi? Tarting up the fancy parts of town whilst the poor live in slums isn't modernisation.

They are the ones who live with the smog, poor job prospects, lack of basic healthcare, lack of security etc.

In the last 50 years our neighbours have gone from slum dogs to big dogs, meanwhile in Lahore they still serve dog as mutton.

Look at Iran, crippled by sanctions and the infrastructure is much better than ours.

The Muslim world were second to the printing press. We were last to the steam age and now we do not exist as a "world" anymore.

Pakistan meanwhile has missed the dotcom era, has missed the era of cheap manufacturing and is behind in the digital era too. Anyone who is anyone has benefited from this in Asia. China, India, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, S.Korea even the Philippines yet we missed out, stumbling from one cliff to another.

All under the watch of PMLN and PPP.

Anyone who doesn't see that deserves to be in the gutter.

The PTI govt put in place changes that should have been implemented 40 years ago.
Have you seen south Punjab?
It's not poor ..it's place where people die of hunger poorer then Africa

Agree,
Hence Pakistan deserve to be poor.
But it doesn't change what I said.
A poor Pakistan works for me as my salary comes from outside the country...
I can retire with a big mansion and 10 maids by just reading echocardiograma from 🏠. Or just living on my investments.. just waiting to get my citizenship ..got my GC..

Hence I support PMLN..when I feel guilty then I send some money to IK and shaukat khanum so I do occasionally support IK..

I hope this explains why I am been called a double agent by our esteemed members here. @Ghazwa-e-Hind and @Areesh

Last edited:
1653332326424.png

business ager na ho tou wo bhi open karwa ke deinge with good deals?
Bhai my cousin is die hard Pmln supporter. His business got burned he was construction 🏗️ guy. So a lot of it is competing groups supporting different people and their fellow people voting based upon that

Back
Top Bottom