What's new

Just listen to what Indians are saying?

Just about every Muslim in Hindustan that's been surveyed in genetic studies has been shown to have slightly higher quantities of Eurasian ancestry than their non-Muslim neighbours.

For Pakistanis it would almost certainly be the same, in fact, we probably have even more ancestry from these Muslim conquerors since we were at the forefront of their invasions:

screenshot_2018-04-11-15-35-59-1-png.469512

Anyway, even if one did not have ancestry from these foreign conquerors, we still have had many prominent local Pakistanis fight as part of these Islamic invasions, such as Sikander Shah Mir (a Kashmiri Sultan), Sarang Khan (a Punjabi Sultan who helped Babur), Shahbaz Khan (a Punjabi general in Akbar's army), Ali Sher Rai (A Gilgit-Baltistani Sultan), and I don't think I even need to get into the sheer amount of famous Pashtuns during these Islamic conquests. You had these Islamic army's hire local Pakistanis as regular soldiers too, e.g Muhammad Bin Qasim had many Sindhis and Baluchis in his army, Mahmud Ghaznavi had many Punjabis and Pashtuns in his army, etc.
Funny considering the so called "muslim empires" had more hindu allies(Rajasthani Rajputs, pre shivaji Marathas, pahadis kings) than Muslims from Pakistan. The people who never stood up for anything in their history today claims to better than both Afghans and indians while they surrendered to both in their entire history.

Do you really know your family tree for last 1000 years

Who knows, that your great grand parents were just like our fore fathers

Or may be, you have got your DNA checked to back your claim :azn:

Regarding DNA. We all know you don't know yours. Rape sons born in the land of rape from rapist. Have you checked your DNA.
Watch your mouth next time.
By the way my great grandparents and even grandparents are not from our subcontinent but now we are the proud Pakistani's. So suck it up

Funny considering the so called "muslim empires" had more hindu allies(Rajasthani Rajputs, pre shivaji Marathas, pahadis kings) than Muslims from Pakistan. The people who never stood up for anything in their history today claims to better than both Afghans and indians while they surrendered to both in their entire history.

I call BS on that claim, even if they came from a Hindu background, they would not have been practising. These empires literally went around smashing temples and replacing them with Masjid's and made non Muslims pay far higher tax rates. To call them anything other than Muslim Empires is ridiculous.

Surrendered to both? Since when did we surrender to Afghanistan? Also, I can't seem to recall any instance of Hindustanis ruling over most of Pakistan (the Mauryan's don't count since they were ancestrally from KPK).

As for the rulers from Afghanistan who ruled over Pakistan, the dynasties were all Pashtuns or the ancestors of Pashtuns, and Pakistan has the worlds largest Pashtun population. They also had major cities in Pakistan, and many Pakistanis (not just Pashtuns mind you) fought in their army and worked in their administration. They don't count as foreigners who "made us surrender".

There's also the fact that (as stated earlier) we have ancestry from people who came with these Islamic foreign conquerors.

Anyway, we've still had plenty of people from Pakistan who have beaten the crap out of Hindustan, such as Sikander Shah Mir (a Sultan from Kashmir who almost completely removed insidious Hindustani elements from the area), Mir Chakar Rind (a Baluchi who once sent his troops to sack Delhi), Ahmed Shah Abdali (a Pashtun from Multan who battered the Maratha's and constantly attacked the Sikh Empire), Shahbaz Khan (a Punjabi who was one of Akbar's main generals, responsible for conquering large portions of Hindustan during Akbar's reign), Ali Sher Rai (a Sultan from Gilgit-Baltistan who conquered much of northern Pakistan/Hindustan), Mukarrab Khan (a Punjabi who helped Nader Shah take Delhi and received the title of Nawab for his efforts), etc. I can name even more if you'd like.

Last edited:
I call BS on that claim, even if they came from a Hindu background, they would not have been practising. These empires literally went around smashing temples and replacing them with Masjid's and made non Muslims pay far higher tax rates. To call them anything other than Muslim Empires is ridiculous.

Surrendered to both? Since when did we surrender to Afghanistan? Also, I can't seem to recall any instance of Hindustanis ruling over most of Pakistan (the Mauryan's don't count since they were ancestrally from KPK).

As for the rulers from Afghanistan who ruled over Pakistan, the dynasties were all Pashtuns or the ancestors of Pashtuns, and Pakistan has the worlds largest Pashtun population. They also had major cities in Pakistan, and many Pakistanis (not just Pashtuns mind you) fought in their army and worked in their administration. They don't count as foreigners who "made us surrender".

There's also the fact that (as stated earlier), we have ancestry from these foreign conquerors.

Anyway, we've still had plenty of people from Pakistan who have beaten the crap out of Hindustan, such as Sikander Shah Mir (a Sultan from Kashmir who almost completely removed insidious Hindustani elements from the area), Mir Chakar Rind (a Baluchi who once sent his troops to sack Delhi), Ahmed Shah Abdali (a Pashtun from Multan who battered the Maratha's and constantly attacked the Sikh Empire), Shahbaz Khan (a Punjabi who was one of Akbar's main generals, responsible for conquering large portions of Hindustan during Akbar's reign), Ali Sher Rai (a Sultan from Gilgit-Baltistan who conquered much of northern Pakistan/Hindustan), Mukarrab Khan (a Punjabi who helped Nader Shah take Delhi and received the title of Nawab for his efforts), etc. I can name even more if you'd like.
When Muslims went To Varanasi and saw the karma sutra a lot of small Indian falices on the statues were chopped of in disgust and also for being small.

To be honest, we certainly hit them without warning sometimes too. Not saying it's wrong or anything, but lets be factual. Soldiers get bored on the border sometimes too, you know?

So why you invade Bangladesh, it was our internal matter, you created mukti bahni and back by then superpowr Soviet Union, your country was/is/will always a war monger @hazzam

For that you have to read history like Operation Gibraltar and 1947 invasion of Kashmir.

Regarding DNA. We all know you don't know yours. Rape sons born in the land of rape from rapist. Have you checked your DNA.
Watch your mouth next time.
By the way my great grandparents and even grandparents are not from our subcontinent but now we are the proud Pakistani's. So suck it up
my ancestory is well documented in Haridwar where the last rites of Hindus are performed

Family records From Delhi, back to Pindi and further back to Bhahawalpur are all beautifully and carefully preserved.

All my grandparents and forefathers belong to this sub continent. And I am a proud Indian whose forefathers refused to convert.

People across the boundary knows that it's the fault of that madman Gujju Tea Boii Modi. That Gujju Tea Boii's shenanigans is costing the lives of innocent civilians at the Pak-Indo boundaries.
I want Modi/RSS bhakts to continue ruling and doing their hate mongering thing...it will cause mass unrest/communal violence/etc.
surrenderd? Never stood up? R u high? Pakistan didn't exist until 1947. It was the Muslims who invaded and ruled Hindustan...it was that Muslim empire that fought the British attempts at taking over...and when India was taken over by the British, it was these same Muslims who fought for a separate homeland(Pakistan) and got it.

All my grandparents and forefathers belong to this sub continent. And I am a proud Indian whose forefathers refused to convert.

Not possible, you will have at least a few ancestors who were not Hindustani, nobody has a pure bloodline.

**** India and **** Indians. I haven't met one son of bitch Indian in the US that ever challenged me. I've met a couple that were talking shit and once I confronted them, they became quiet. :lol:
So what does it shows. If someone become quiet, does it mean they are afraid of you? If according to you the answer is yes then fine! I may also be in the same category. And maybe many Indians have same attitude. But being afraid is something altogether different than being silent. Whole world knows fall of Dakka, Bangladesh. Just tell anyone that surrender of Pakistan Army is brave act and Indians who made them surrender are afraid of Pakistan.

did pakistanis not meet indians in dhaka ? :enjoy:

yes after they had used up all their ammunition, before that over 200,000 Indian soldiers did not have more than 2000 balls all together to enter DB which was being defended by 35,000 Pakistani soldiers who were fighting muki bahni, Bangali deserters and Indian army at once. If you gonna go deeper in BD Crisis you will start hating your coward fore fathers and you will find answers to your secret thoughts about why Indian army never attacked Pakistan even after Parliament building and Mumbai attacks and oh and oh after Kargil.

your secret thoughts about why Indian army never attacked Pakistan even after Parliament building and Mumbai attacks and oh and oh after Kargil.

Kargil is okay

But Parliament and Mumbai were False Flag operations just like 9/11

Isn't it ? :azn:

Kargil is okay

But Parliament and Mumbai were False Flag operations just like 9/11

Isn't it ? :azn:

if Pakistan did it why not punish Pakistan, if false flagged then reason behind false flag operation is not to attack Pakistan. my question is still applicable in both situations.

my ancestory is well documented in Haridwar where the last rites of Hindus are performed

Family records From Delhi, back to Pindi and further back to Bhahawalpur are all beautifully and carefully preserved.

And who on PDF cares???? Not me
Have a good day. Stay away from trouble

Back
Top Bottom