What's new

Just listen to what Indians are saying?

Funny considering the so called "muslim empires" had more hindu allies(Rajasthani Rajputs, pre shivaji Marathas, pahadis kings) than Muslims from Pakistan. The people who never stood up for anything in their history today claims to better than both Afghans and indians while they surrendered to both in their entire history.
The irony is so Fuking strong you stupid indian...
Why?
Because the man who coined the word “Afghan” is buried in Pakistan... a Pakhtun..

How many Pakhtuns like in Afghanistan? 20 million ..:

How many in Pak? Over 70 million.

What’s the second largest ethnic group of Pak? Pakhtun.

Who were part of those “afghan armies” Pakhtuns and Baloch ! Where do they live ? Pakistan!

Where are those “rohilla” pathan in India from? Pakistan!

Where are your Bollywood “Khans” from? Pakistan.

You dissed the panjabis?

Gandu google the likes of Jasrath Khokar,Sarang Khan,The janjuas and the Gakhars, Kharals? Dulla Bhatti and others ?

You are a fuking bhaiyas who doesn’t know anything about Pak or Pakistanis but are here solely for the purpose of barking and embarrassing yourself much like you ancestors .. all bark no bite.

I call BS on that claim, even if they came from a Hindu background, they would not have been practising. These empires literally went around smashing temples and replacing them with Masjid's and made non Muslims pay far higher tax rates. To call them anything other than Muslim Empires is ridiculous.

Surrendered to both? Since when did we surrender to Afghanistan? Also, I can't seem to recall any instance of Hindustanis ruling over most of Pakistan (the Mauryan's don't count since they were ancestrally from KPK).

As for the rulers from Afghanistan who ruled over Pakistan, the dynasties were all Pashtuns or the ancestors of Pashtuns, and Pakistan has the worlds largest Pashtun population. They also had major cities in Pakistan, and many Pakistanis (not just Pashtuns mind you) fought in their army and worked in their administration. They don't count as foreigners who "made us surrender".

There's also the fact that (as stated earlier) we have ancestry from people who came with these Islamic foreign conquerors.

Anyway, we've still had plenty of people from Pakistan who have beaten the crap out of Hindustan, such as Sikander Shah Mir (a Sultan from Kashmir who almost completely removed insidious Hindustani elements from the area), Mir Chakar Rind (a Baluchi who once sent his troops to sack Delhi), Ahmed Shah Abdali (a Pashtun from Multan who battered the Maratha's and constantly attacked the Sikh Empire), Shahbaz Khan (a Punjabi who was one of Akbar's main generals, responsible for conquering large portions of Hindustan during Akbar's reign), Ali Sher Rai (a Sultan from Gilgit-Baltistan who conquered much of northern Pakistan/Hindustan), Mukarrab Khan (a Punjabi who helped Nader Shah take Delhi and received the title of Nawab for his efforts), etc. I can name even more if you'd like.
Even Tipu Sultans father was a migrant from Panjab.. the fuking irony.

And I am a proud Indian whose forefathers refused to convert.
So are you saying your ancestors from the forests of the Ganga were not domesticated by pioneers from Indus, dude the ancestors of almost everyone on the planet changed religion one time or another, the Europeans were pagans who converted to Christianity, Arabs were idol worshipers before they embraced Islam, Sumerians worshiped Baal,,,,catch my drift, who knows what the aboriginals from the Ganga forests (your ancestors) were worshiping back in the mid iron age, we sure as hell know that they were influenced by their superiors from the Indus courtesy of Rig Ved

Last edited:
This is Indian revisionist history. Muslim empires did not actively proselytize Non-Muslims. That was the result of Sufi teachers.

Muslim rulers did however destroy temples which were used by political rivals and criminality. Look at the modern case of Aafia from occupied Kashmir.

Hindu zealots like to scream rape whether in medieval Islamic rule or in Bangladesh, however these allegations were never proven fact.

Last edited:
This is Indian revisionist history. Muslim empires did not actively proselytize Non-Muslims. That was the result of Sufi teachers.

Muslim rulers did however destroy temples which were used by political rivals and criminality. Look at the modern case of Zainab from occupied Kashmir.

Hindu zealots like to scream rape whether in medieval Islamic rule or in Bangladesh, however these allegations were never proven fact.
They like to exaggerate this as they cannot swallow that our forefathers accepted the Religion of Abraham (PBUH).

Last edited:
They like to exaggerate this as they cannot swallow that our forefathers accepted the Religion of Abraham (PBUH).

We can trace back conversions from area and generation using family trees. Most areas of Pakistan, Afghanistan, India have graves for these Muslim saints who devoted themselves to Islam.

It is not allowed in Islam to convert by the sword. It is not acceptable to Allah swt. Nowhere that Muslims have ruled has had forced conversions. Spain, Portugal, Eastern Europe, Greece, India, Russia, Mongolia, and minorities in Jordan, Palestine, Egypt, Iran are prime examples of Non-Muslims populations ruled by Muslims for hundreds if not a thousand years.

The irony is so Fuking strong you stupid indian...
Why?
Because the man who coined the word “Afghan” is buried in Pakistan... a Pakhtun..

How many Pakhtuns like in Afghanistan? 20 million ..:

How many in Pak? Over 70 million.

What’s the second largest ethnic group of Pak? Pakhtun.

Who were part of those “afghan armies” Pakhtuns and Baloch ! Where do they live ? Pakistan!

Where are those “rohilla” pathan in India from? Pakistan!

Where are your Bollywood “Khans” from? Pakistan.

You dissed the panjabis?

Gandu google the likes of Jasrath Khokar,Sarang Khan,The janjuas and the Gakhars, Kharals? Dulla Bhatti and others ?

You are a fuking bhaiyas who doesn’t know anything about Pak or Pakistanis but are here solely for the purpose of barking and embarrassing yourself much like you ancestors .. all bark no bite.

Even Tipu Sultans father was a migrant from Panjab.. the fuking irony.

Asalamu Alaikum

Brother, I know these people are frustrating, but try not to swear too much.

Good find. These Hindu terrorist rats who are in charge of India don't know how war looks like. Well actually, it's not really war but mere preview. No wonder these Indians living in border area are cursing Modi.

For that you have to read history like Operation Gibraltar and 1947 invasion of Kashmir.
What baseless and useless justifications you have @my2cents :lol::rofl::suicide::suicide2::enjoy:

In 1947 kashmiri called us for help because they knew that DOGRA RAJ will join india, so your occupation of kashmir is illegal its a incomplete agenda of INDEPENDENCE since 47, SO WE NOT OCCUPYING A PART OF KASHMIR ILLEGALLY BUT TRIBAL AREA OF AZAD KASHMIR CALLED US FOR HELP FOR ABOVE RESONS

AND AS FOR OPERATION GIBRALTAR IS IN INTERNATIONAL DISPUTED AREA WHY DIDN'T CONTAIN PA SPY AND OTHER PERSONALS IN DISPUTED AREA (IOK) WHY YOU DID ATTACKED PAKISTAN @my2cents o_O SO YOUR BOTH RESONS ARE RIDICULOUS AND ABSURD @my2cents :sarcastic::haha::enjoy:

What baseless and useless justifications you have @my2cents :lol::rofl::suicide::suicide2::enjoy:

In 1947 kashmiri called us for help because they knew that DOGRA RAJ will join india, so your occupation of kashmir is illegal its a incomplete agenda of INDEPENDENCE since 47, SO WE NOT OCCUPYING A PART OF KASHMIR ILLEGALLY BUT TRIBAL AREA OF AZAD KASHMIR CALLED US FOR HELP FOR ABOVE RESONS

AND AS FOR OPERATION GIBRALTAR IS IN INTERNATIONAL DISPUTED AREA WHY DIDN'T CONTAIN PA SPY AND OTHER PERSONALS IN DISPUTED AREA (IOK) WHY YOU DID ATTACKED PAKISTAN @my2cents o_O SO YOUR BOTH RESONS ARE RIDICULOUS AND ABSURD @my2cents :sarcastic::haha::enjoy:

No they are not. In 1947 there was stand still agreement between the Dogra king and Pakistan. Yet you decide to ignore it and send in your troops along with the mujahadeen. The dogra king appealed to India for help. Since the king did not sign the stand still agreement or the Instrument of accession agreement with India, Indian govt. said that if he signed the instrument of accession then they would help. He signed the agreement and we send in the army to help repel the invaders. So you decide who initiated the war.

Pakistan rejected the Kings decision to join India. That was a dispute we took it to UN and yet you did not abide by the UN resolution to withdraw troops which was the prerequisite condition for plebiscite. You kept in control of Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir. We took control of Jammu and Kashmir.

You decided to take action by sending your army in 1965 which we repelled it for second time. This was right after the war with China. India felt vulnerable that Pakistan can attack from two sides in future. So, your actions made us to help east Pakistani people to achieve independence.

There was also the refugee crises that we had to face and none of the world community was willing to help resolve the matter. This is akin to what is happening in Bangladesh today with hundreds of thousand refugees pouring in from Myanmar. In 1971 there was an estimate of 10 million refugees seeking shelter in India. So, we had to intervene in East Pakistan to arrest the atrocities being committed by your army.

So, blame yourselves for what you did in east Pakistan. If there was no refugee crises we would not have had a reason to intervene in your affairs.

No they are not. In 1947 there was stand still agreement between the Dogra king and Pakistan. Yet you decide to ignore it and send in your troops along with the mujahadeen. The dogra king appealed to India for help. Since the king did not sign the stand still agreement or the Instrument of accession agreement with India, Indian govt. said that if he signed the instrument of accession then they would help. He signed the agreement and we send in the army to help repel the invaders. So you decide who initiated the war.

Pakistan rejected the Kings decision to join India. That was a dispute we took it to UN and yet you did not abide by the UN resolution to withdraw troops which was the prerequisite condition for plebiscite. You kept in control of Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir. We took control of Jammu and Kashmir.

You decided to take action by sending your army in 1965 which we repelled it for second time. This was right after the war with China. India felt vulnerable that Pakistan can attack from two sides in future. So, your actions made us to help east Pakistani people to achieve independence.

There was also the refugee crises that we had to face and none of the world community was willing to help resolve the matter. This is akin to what is happening in Bangladesh today with hundreds of thousand refugees pouring in from Myanmar. In 1971 there was an estimate of 10 million refugees seeking shelter in India. So, we had to intervene in East Pakistan to arrest the atrocities being committed by your army.

So, blame yourselves for what you did in east Pakistan. If there was no refugee crises we would not have had a reason to intervene in your affairs.
this is a indian version of story telling about Kashmir reality is whole different story @my2cents :enjoy: and you're still a war monger/ colonial mindset Country @my2cents

this is a indian version of story telling about Kashmir reality is whole different story @my2cents :enjoy: and you're still a war monger/ colonial mindset Country @my2cents

Exactly. They never talk about 1846, when the British sold every man, woman, child to the landowner turned self-proclaimed ‘Maharaja of Kashmir’ Gulab Singh for 27 lakh rupees.

Allama Iqbal even wrote a poem criticizing the move later on for the selling of Muslim Kashmiris into bondage.

We waited for Indians at Lahore Gymkhana for a cup of tea but they never turned up? Strange?!

armymen don't drink tea , they like peg of rum.

We waited for Indians at Lahore Gymkhana for a cup of tea but they never turned up? Strange?!

we avoided harming civilians so did not enter lahore .

They killing our civilians at border or we retaliating. Same case we talking about war on this side or you Indian's talking about war on your side. The real people who are at the border areas will be killed and affected. Not in Islamabad or Delhi. Try to take things as a Human and not as an Indian or Pakistan.
I feel sad for people on both side.

Ye Mera Bhai <3

armymen don't drink tea , they like peg of rum.

we avoided harming civilians so did not enter lahore .

Your military lined up and shot dead all the villagers from Wagah, Raiwind to Lahore, but ran like cowards when fired upon from rooftops by women and children in Lahore.

Your entire tank division was wiped out by men strapping explosives and laying down under your tanks. Your poisoning of Lahore’s water supply and using chemical gas also failed to help you.

You Indians do not respect the rules of war or human rights, not for Pakistanis or Kashmiris, or even your own minorities. Characterless qawm.

Back
Top Bottom