What's new

Just listen to what Indians are saying?

Your military lined up and shot dead all the villagers from Wagah, Raiwind to Lahore, but ran like cowards when fired upon from rooftops by women and children in Lahore.

Your entire tank division was wiped out by men strapping explosives and laying down under your tanks. Your poisoning of Lahore’s water supply and using chemical gas also failed to help you.

You Indians do not respect the rules of war or human rights, not for Pakistanis or Kashmiris, or even your own minorities. Characterless qawm.

isme koi shaq nahi ki aap pakistani course book me parhai jaane wali kitabon me jo kuchh likha hai us par aankh moond kar yakin karte hai.

isme koi shaq nahi ki aap pakistani course book me parhai jaane wali kitabon me jo kuchh likha hai us par aankh moond kar yakin karte hai.

I visited those villagers and have seen those mass graves. Give your propaganda a rest, and accept your wrong actions.

armymen don't drink tea , they like peg of rum.

we avoided harming civilians so did not enter lahore .

Correction - They drink cow piss which was not available for them.

How thoughtful of them!

Last edited:
In India people have trust on government in Pakistan there is no civil government. There in India people know how to pressurize and tackle government where as in Pakistan people are tackled by army. In the end Pakistanis are left with no hope but to be with the army finally existence of Civil government is nil.

In India people have trust on government in Pakistan there is no civil government. There in India people know how to pressurize and tackle government where as in Pakistan people are tackled by army. In the end Pakistanis are left with no hope but to be with the army finally existence of Civil government is nil.

but pakistanis love their army very much .

Let us know when you prosecute Indian military rapists, torturers, and killers of children in Kashmir, Northeast, etc.

Your politicians are also murderers like Modi of Gujurat massacre fame and Yogi of UP massacre fame (telling his followers to dig up and rape female Muslim corpses.)

Until you deal with these subhuman rulers of your society, you don’t have a right to say anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom