What's new

Joke of Century! in Pakistani Politics.

Here a few posts relevant to discussion of this thread. I have also tried to answer why it is PM of Pakistan who should be held accountable first before action is taken against other corruption suspects.

Here is a relevant post from another thread.

I will give a reference to Imran Khan's latest interview. Over time I have come to realization that Imran Khan is a hundred times better politician for our country than Nawaz Sharif. Here is a link to Imran Khan' s interview. https://www.rt.com/news/341743-us-drones-pakistan-imran-khan/

Here is a quote from the interview. I am quoting it since I think this is an exact observation of the shameless people especially the corrupt and shameless Prime Minister of Pakistan and other shameless crooks in his corrupt party. Following is Imran Khan's quote.

“We have people ruling Pakistan, who are shameless. They have no dignity, no self-respect. They do not care what happens to Pakistani people. All they care about is the USAID. All they see is dollars and if you pay them enough dollars they are willing to allow Americans to bomb their own country,”

I will like to mention that when I emailed the letter to PM Nawaz Sharif and faxed to eight of his closest aides, my email letter was returned after more than a week saying that email quota of the account has exceeded its capacity. I really think that corrupt and shameless prime minister might have read my letter and returned it through his IT system since he did not want to take any action against his corrupt and crook buddies so as to not lose power. Another reason is that this shameless PM always tries to please Americans as is his habit (other than making corruption) since early eighties because he really thinks that annoying Americans might result in his loss of power while pleasing Americans might result in extending his reign of loot and corruption. Most friends would recall the story when Pervaiz Musharraf moved forces to remove this Prime Minister by force in his successful coup, he went to his bathroom and started calling President Clinton from there asking for his help. These shameless and corrupt people of shameless PML(N) have no regard for our country, they just want to cling to power so that they can continue to make corruption and loot in Pakistan and their children continue to enjoy beautiful life abroad.

All the world knows that Pakistani government takes dollars from United States and retards her own Pakistani citizens but these greedy and corrupt crooks of PML(N) still never learn to stop this nefarious activity against Pakistani people, because the only thing these greedy and corrupt crooks want are dollars and these greedy crooks including the shameless PM will continue to insult Pakistan and make corruption and loot as long as they can make more dollars.

Can you believe the extent of corruption of this shameless Prime Minister. His family had just one industrial unit when he was made Chief Minister of Punjab by Zia-ul-Haq in eighties. In a few years after getting into power, through loot, they(his family) had 31 factories and industrial units. Now this prime minister keeps whining around town that I should not be held accountable alone. Others who have done corruption should be held accountable as well according to principles of 'equality and justice for all'. Moron does not understand that they are not the "Prime Minster of Pakistan" and if he understands that he wants to continue to make the nation a stupid fool so that he and his family and his other cronies can continue the loot of Pakistan. Moron has to be told by someone that justice has to start from the top.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/machinations-of-american-embassy-in-pakistan.354064/page-13#ixzz47l9

As I mentioned in my previous post, many cronies and allies of corrupt Nawaz Sharif are saying that justice has to be the same for all and only PM cannot be targeted for justice. These cronies have to be told that same justice for all will hold only when PM has resigned and has become a common citizen of Pakistan. As long as he remains the Prime Minister, he must present himself before the nation for justice and justice must start from him. period.

In all civilized places, you cannot keep your seat of government until you prove that you are not corrupt. Justice for all holds at the second stage when you are a common citizen of a country. Take the example of Richard Nixon, he had to resign since his illegal activities had become obvious but had not been proven before any court. After he had resigned, he continued to fight in courts of law and defend himself. After resignation, he was asked to defend himself as a common man before the justice system but was asked to resign. I still think his nation was being lenient of him and set a bad precedent.

I mean corrupt and shameless people like NS are never tired of speaking against corruption, tax evasion and nepotism to score numbers before ordinary people of Pakistan but while he utters such words, he makes a grand fool out of our nation. Now out of his tongue Nawaz Sahrif will swear he never did no corruption, he and his family never evaded taxes, and he had never shown nepotism. He is doing nothing but making a grand fool out of Pakistani people speaking things that are obvious lies and only morons and cronies would believe these lies.

I think he should, this time, leave himself voluntarily for Makkah Medina and beg Allah to forgive his crimes against his nation on his own before he is forced to do that gain by someone else.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/for-ns-s...g-for-ik-accountability.428811/#ixzz47o17tQbu

Let me tell U what their reply wud be....
IK is yahoodi agent, We gave lots of sacrifices for Jamhooriat, SKMH has embezzled public money...But in no way they would come to topic which is under discussion.

Yes, you are perfectly right. This is how PML(N) crooks like to work and you have explained their psyche very well. When they are unable to answer questions about their corruption, they start recriminating falsely in return to deflect attention from their own corruption. Most of these PML(N) crooks usually called electables just want dollars in their pocket and have no dignity, self-respecct, or regard for Pakistan. They can get to any degree of meanness when desired. I mean these animals started holding protests outside Jemima's mother's house in London in response to Imran Khan's protests. How ugly and low can you animals ever get?

I was horrified to read statements by government ministers saying that opposition's demands are based on ill will. Ill will or not, if you are clean , you have to show it to Pakistani people instead of making them stupid by using play on words. Can you believe that when a Prime minister is blamed of corruption, these cronies start saying that he cannot be singled and justice must be the same for all. What a totally moronic logic. Nobody who is so corrupt can be allowed to hold any government office ever. If he resigns from office, Pakistani people might be willing to treat him at par with other corruption suspects but if he wants to stay as PM, he must show Pakistani people including opposition parties to their satisfaction that he is not corrupt.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/for-ns-s...ik-accountability.428811/page-3#ixzz47o1W5kTs

Here a few posts relevant to discussion of this thread. I have also tried to answer why it is PM of Pakistan who should be held accountable first before action is taken against other corruption suspects.

Here is a relevant post from another thread.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::angel::angel::angel::angel: What are you holding him responsible for?

1) His name isn't in anything directly. So there is no case against him legally and directly. His name did come up with reference to his KIDS, so even though as adults, they are sole responsible parties, the PM has offered to form a commission PER opposition's demands. So when he's not directly and legally proven to be involved with anything, what is the issue?

2) The Supreme Court has to investigate this. When they do, the truth will come out.

3) There has been an understanding reached already on this. IK and his buddies hot air has come out and the Baloon has "popped" as of two days ago. IK and Tareen have done massive corruption, which is why they don't want the commission to be formed, its just noise. Now IK has been told what's coming and he's backed off. For example, no more sit-ins and public protests. His upcoming public show has been cancelled.

This is what's called fool's paradise. A corrupt party screams corruption on others without proofs. When they are shown proofs of their own screw ups and corruption, the hot air goes out. IK is ALL talk, no work, nothing serious. Time and time, he's proven he is a cheap politician ONLY after winning the power seat. And he's just as corrupt as anyone else.

For those of you who'll tell me he "disclosed" his home and other assets, that's a lie. I can tell you I live in a 2 billion home. That's not "disclosing" it. I need to also tell you how I got the 2 billion to "buy" the home or even as a gift, who gave it to me and how? A cricketer can't afford anything more than $ 1 million in their lifetime and that's a successful one. IK's got no business but has cash assets worth well close to 2 billion. Go figure.

So I've been saying it before this drama started, "justice for all is coming". In fact, I announced it on here and a week later Gen. Raheel fired his senior officers. So IK needs to realize, justice for all is coming. You can't point to one person and expect "accountability" and asked others to remove time-frames where you'll be investigated (WHILE you lie on the media that you can be held accountable)!!!!

This is a MUCH needed step, one time ALL investigation for EVERYONE. I can assure you, IK's gang mafia's 70% top guys will be in jail, including him. But this one time accountability is needed to rid Pakistan of these corrupt evil politicians who have no respect or care for the country, and they do violent, anti-Pakistan politics.

1) His name isn't in anything directly. So there is no case against him legally and directly. His name did come up with reference to his KIDS, so even though as adults, they are sole responsible parties, the PM has offered to form a commission PER opposition's demands. So when he's not directly and legally proven to be involved with anything, what is the issue?

All your post is complete BS but I am working on my research late at night so have little time to stray from work however I will answer something in quotes. Nawaz Sharif is the front man who supposedly pays equivalent of 400-500 US dollars in taxes every year. His family including his children and others however continue to make equivalent of billions of dollars and continue to stash that money abroad. As somebody here pointed out that this practice had started when his children were teenagers and those teenagers had hundreds of millions of dollars sent abroad and they bought properties abroad with that money. How can this ever be acceptable that PM is the good man(pays 500 dollars) and his family continues to make corruption everywhere of billions of rupees. Do not give us this adult and different individual BS. When Bernard Madoff who defrauded different people and institutions of billions of dollars in US, was known to have committed fraud, they took all property even from her wife since he had used fraud money to buy it. PM is fully responsible for corruption by his children since they have done it due to NS' being in authority as Prime Minister. This is a gross misuse of the powers of his office. If your rationale holds, PM can continue to make corruption and continue to give money to his children and everybody would say that they are separate adults and PM is not responsible for their actions. This is an example case of extreme nepotism if you have ever heard this word.

I would like to know what is nepotism as seen by you?

All your post is complete BS but I am working on my research late at night so have little time to stray from work however I will answer something in quotes. Nawaz Sharif is the front man who supposedly pays equivalent of 400-500 US dollars in taxes every year. His family including his children and others however continue to make equivalent of billions of dollars and continue to stash that money abroad. As somebody here pointed out that this practice had started when his children were teenagers and those teenagers had hundreds of millions of dollars sent abroad and they bought properties abroad with that money. How can this ever be acceptable that PM is the good man(pays 500 dollars) and his family continues to make corruption everywhere of billions of rupees. Do not give us this adult and different individual BS. When Bernard Madoff who defrauded different people and institutions of billions of dollars in US, was known to have committed fraud, they took all property even from her wife since he had used fraud money to buy it. PM is fully responsible for corruption by his children since they have done it due to NS' being in authority as Prime Minister. This is a gross misuse of the powers of his office. If your rationale holds, PM can continue to make corruption and continue to give money to his children and everybody would say that they are separate adults and PM is not responsible for their actions. This is an example case of extreme nepotism if you have ever heard this word.

I would like to know what is nepotism as seen by you?

Do you have any proofs? This is the same "Dog ate my votes" and " "Dog ate my progress" shiit we've been hearing from IK for four years......pretty obvious there are two kinds of people on the planet:

1) One who talk less and do more work.
2) People who are effing lazy and don't do the work. Instead, they STEAL others work by talk, accusations, negative politics, sit-ins and unnecessary lying. This fits you and your greeder IK. These people, spend their lives in finding conspiracy theories and rarely are ever successful.

Let me tell you something you probably know but don't want to face. This is the THIRD time IK's been doing this drama in the past three years.....what's he achieved? NOTHING.

Exactly TWO days ago, before IK's friends met with each other to decide on asking for PM's resignation, the military, for the THIRD time in the past three years told IK to go take a hike and back off from these stupid demands. Something you will never know from others or will find out.

This term, NS's not done corruption and you won't find jack on him. If that was the case, the military would be the first one to allow IK to throw him out the first time. Instead they back NS all the way. One Shariff's ask from the other one's very clear, you go deliver the economic progress. When need be, we got your back.

On an ethical note, no where in the world you can ask someone to resign when there are NO proofs in the past three years on ANYTHING fools like IK's produced. He simply knows there won't be a political match in 2018 between his party and NS's as the work will speak for itself and NS's party will be elected again in 2018. So this is his cheap tactics that have become useless and have even pissed off the establishment too. How did he cancel ALL of his sit-ins in Punjab and he's going back to KPK like the rest of his U turns????

I am not in favor of anyone. I am in favor of Pakistan's progress. For the LOVE of God, take a look around you, your country FINALLY has an opportunity to be something on the world map. Let that happen. You can't do stupid politics on your country's head, that's just very anti-national. Sad part is, a typical American is having to tell you that!!!!

Very typical!

Allegation of misconduct is on Nawaz Sharif and his family. They are responsible to prove their innocence only. Misconduct by any third person DOES NOT prove innocence of Nawaz Sharif. Mr. Nawaz Sharif is bound to explain it to the nation how his son in teenage managed to collect such huge sums of money and property. And what is the ethical ground for stashing large sums of money in offshore companies? Why a common Pakistani should pay his taxes while ruling family does not? And should we consider Icelandic premier very stupid for resigning for doing the same thing? Why?

Nawaz Sharif owes an explanation to the nation for his and his children's acts. Do not try to deflect the argument by pointing fingers. IK's corruption does not make yours acceptable.

burden of Proof is always on the claimant, its a International law.

It gets even more stupider (my term), in this case, they don't have a proof (never had one on other things too, but "the dog ate my votes :rofl:)). In addition to NOT having proofs of any wrong doing through legal basis, they are now opposing the fact that a Supreme Court commission would investigate this.

They KNOW that there are no proofs, so after all this bullshiit, NS will walk free again. BUT, others as*ses will be put in the jail, including IK. So now, they don't want the investigation and will do everything to derail it, or add so much time for others that the CJ or the Government will change to slow the investigation down, OR, will try to cut a deal (Tareen's already been talking to SS and others on the backdoor to cut a deal as he and his mafia friends don't want to go to the jail for billions).

So here is the summary of IK's drama: no legal proof, but accusations only. When he finds out that he, himself will be investigated, he then doesn't agree with the SAME commission's creation that HE ASKED for!! And then, it gets worst, he desperately tries to remove the time-frame where him and his buddies have done corruption in the TOR's. At the end, he doesn't want the investigation. Another stupid deal by cheap politicians and gang members of IK, wasted a poor nation's precious time without any productivity!!!!

And another interesting thing is, this is ALSO the third time the military has told IK to "remain in his place" as they know first hand what NS has done for Pakistan and they want him to complete growing Pakistan. This is the FIRST time both civil-military are working this closely (and yes, there will always be disagreements on certain things but the country should keep moving forward)!!

Proof is already there. Icelandic prime minister resigned for a reason. Authenticity of Panama leaks has not been challenged. If one does not have any moral values, that is entirely a different matter. You can't really do anything about it.

Everyone is subject to accountability and there can't be an exception. However public office holders are subjected to stricter scrutiny all over the world. There is no science in this. If office of prime minister is tainted, you can't really expect anything from that government. Governance is highly corrupt and this is no hidden secret from people of Pakistan.

I think if harsh examples are set, laws changed to fill the loop holes then army can step back sooner but this chain needs to be broken. I don't know how long we will be slaves to the cycle of PPP and PMLN back to back but it needs to stop since its no longer cute.
With the amount of debt, Pakistan will be dancing to the tunes as played. It is becoming harder by day t correct things. The real problem is the ruling, upper and leading class who are mostly corrupt.

Last edited:

This is not a criminal trial, its a civil trial where the burden of proof lies on the Defence. If a Police Officer stops you, and you're carrying $50 million, will you tell the Police Officer that you need to prove that this money is illegal.

Facts are, Nawaz Sharif has been caught with his corruption red handed. Every project PML-N has ever worked on is filled with corruption and kickbacks. Cronies and Morons are placed in positions where they don't deserve it e.g Fawad Hassan whose merit is 151th has been placed as the Head of the Civil Service where he superseded 150 Bureaucrats, and than we say that our Bureaucracy is corrupt. Nawaz Sharif will go down as the most corrupt individual in Pakistan's history, he is a blood sucker and has sucked every ounce of blood of the common people.

With the amount of debt Pakistan will be dancing to the tunes as played. It is becoming harder by day t correct things. The real problem is the ruling, upper and leading class is mostly corrupt.

The poor will be paying for the debt, and the ruling does not even pay any taxes. Our Federal Government is actually trying to save corruption, and trying their best to legalize it. I wonder how much money do these people want, how much more does Nawaz Sharif want because he is already a billionaire. I mean just look at the guy who has been appointed as the Chairman of PIA, Azam Sehgal, who is corrupt to the core.

This is not a criminal trial, its a civil trial where the burden of proof lies on the Defence. If a Police Officer stops you, and you're carrying $50 million, will you tell the Police Officer that you need to prove that this money is illegal.

Facts are, Nawaz Sharif has been caught with his corruption red handed. Every project PML-N has ever worked on is filled with corruption and kickbacks. Cronies and Morons are placed in positions where they don't deserve it e.g Fawad Hassan whose merit is 151th has been placed as the Head of the Civil Service where he superseded 150 Bureaucrats, and than we say that our Bureaucracy is corrupt. Nawaz Sharif will go down as the most corrupt individual in Pakistan's history, he is a blood sucker and has sucked every ounce of blood of the common people.

The poor will be paying for the debt, and the ruling does not even pay any taxes. Our Federal Government is actually trying to save corruption, and trying their best to legalize it. I wonder how much money do these people want, how much more does Nawaz Sharif want because he is already a billionaire. I mean just look at the guy who has been appointed as the Chairman of PIA, Azam Sehgal, who is corrupt to the core.

1) Where are the proofs? Show us the proofs too so we can support you. Take them to the SC and get juctice. You keep writing crap like "the fact that NS was caught Red Handed" .....caught by who? ARY's Lick-Boot-Man? He himself is a black mailer, used to beg a Geo reported to "introduce him to foreign dignitaries" in his "journalist" days a decade ago riding a tiny bike.

Like I said, show us the PROOFS and if you have any, I'll go with you as long as they have some legal backing and can be verified by some law enforcement agency. On the other hand, against IK, there are PLENTY of proofs that have been shown to him on donation laundering, getting 1 billion worth of home as a gift, which in turn was taken over by force by the Pashtun land mafia run by one of IK's buddies. Which is WHY IK IMMEDIATELY ran way from Punjab, instead of really full-filling his promises to attack NS's home and do other big paid public gatherings!!!!

Remember, the 1 billion given in bribes to media, DOESN'T produce proofs. It produces "clips" for fanboys, not something you can take to the SC or any court. So again, show us the proof or stop just gossiping like a girl!!

2) NS is a blood sucker because you Pashtun guys hate him? Well, what are the people who stole hundreds of acres of land from ordinary citizens by death threats and all (and some of that land was given to IK as a gift to build his billion worth home)? Aren't these property mafia gangsters NOT blood suckers who take people's land and homes over death threats etc??

3) Why will NS go down as anything wrong if he puts Pakistan into the top 15 economies and created MILLSIONS of jobs? Something that hasn't happened in the past 70 years of Pakistan's life by ANYONE in one term???? In fact, he would win 2018 onward too due to his performance. Which is WHY IK and his mafia want to STEAL the show from NS and take credit for all the hard-work they've done. Because these lazy mafia members don't and can't do shiit, they can ONLY steal and forcefully take away from people. History is a reminder, donation corruption, land grabbing, offshore accounts, using Indian lobbyist companies as partners. AND ALL this, is legal to you when IK does it :rofl: :lol:

4) Poor will be paying for what debt? Look at where Malaysia, Turkey, the UK, the US are.....you think they got to where they are without having debt? If the debt is being used in creating jobs, the tax generated from the jobs will pay it back. But the economy will jump start and will produce millions of more jobs if the infrastructure exists. Obviously, you won't want to understand that. Just like Lahore metro was a "caged line" for you, now realizing its importance and economic impact, the KPK wants to put one in Peshawer too. And now, all of a sudden, this "Caged Line" has become a "high impact project of the KPK government" :rofl: :angel: :lol: . Do you people have any shame left when you lie to public this openly or blatantly?

I guess not, what else can you expect from cheap land mafia who'se always threatened innocent civilians???? No educated and mature politician addresses people and political foes like IK and his buddies do. Its like a bunch of people from the 1800 trying to wake up in 2016 and doing their old school, Zoo like politics!! Mature up and try to compete on performance. Don't try to steal the power as it won't work if you and IK have not learned the lesson

Tgem noon leagi who lectured everyone on rax evasion now justifying tax evation and money laundering

:rofl::rofl::rofl::angel::angel::angel::angel: What are you holding him responsible for?

2) The Supreme Court has to investigate this. When they do, the truth will come out.

3) There has been an understanding reached already on this. IK and his buddies hot air has come out and the Baloon has "popped" as of two days ago. IK and Tareen have done massive corruption, which is why they don't want the commission to be formed, its just noise. Now IK has been told what's coming and he's backed off. For example, no more sit-ins and public protests. His upcoming public show has been cancelled.

This is what's called fool's paradise. A corrupt party screams corruption on others without proofs. When they are shown proofs of their own screw ups and corruption, the hot air goes out. IK is ALL talk, no work, nothing serious. Time and time, he's proven he is a cheap politician ONLY after winning the power seat. And he's just as corrupt as anyone else.

For those of you who'll tell me he "disclosed" his home and other assets, that's a lie. I can tell you I live in a 2 billion home. That's not "disclosing" it. I need to also tell you how I got the 2 billion to "buy" the home or even as a gift, who gave it to me and how? A cricketer can't afford anything more than $ 1 million in their lifetime and that's a successful one. IK's got no business but has cash assets worth well close to 2 billion. Go figure.

So I've been saying it before this drama started, "justice for all is coming". In fact, I announced it on here and a week later Gen. Raheel fired his senior officers. So IK needs to realize, justice for all is coming. You can't point to one person and expect "accountability" and asked others to remove time-frames where you'll be investigated (WHILE you lie on the media that you can be held accountable)!!!!

This is a MUCH needed step, one time ALL investigation for EVERYONE. I can assure you, IK's gang mafia's 70% top guys will be in jail, including him. But this one time accountability is needed to rid Pakistan of these corrupt evil politicians who have no respect or care for the country, and they do violent, anti-Pakistan politics.
Dude you lie with such confidence

Do you have any proofs? This is the same "Dog ate my votes" and " "Dog ate my progress" shiit we've been hearing from IK for four years......pretty obvious there are two kinds of people on the planet:

1) One who talk less and do more work.
2) People who are effing lazy and don't do the work. Instead, they STEAL others work by talk, accusations, negative politics, sit-ins and unnecessary lying. This fits you and your greeder IK. These people, spend their lives in finding conspiracy theories and rarely are ever successful.

Let me tell you something you probably know but don't want to face. This is the THIRD time IK's been doing this drama in the past three years.....what's he achieved? NOTHING.

Exactly TWO days ago, before IK's friends met with each other to decide on asking for PM's resignation, the military, for the THIRD time in the past three years told IK to go take a hike and back off from these stupid demands. Something you will never know from others or will find out.

This term, NS's not done corruption and you won't find jack on him. If that was the case, the military would be the first one to allow IK to throw him out the first time. Instead they back NS all the way. One Shariff's ask from the other one's very clear, you go deliver the economic progress. When need be, we got your back.

On an ethical note, no where in the world you can ask someone to resign when there are NO proofs in the past three years on ANYTHING fools like IK's produced. He simply knows there won't be a political match in 2018 between his party and NS's as the work will speak for itself and NS's party will be elected again in 2018. So this is his cheap tactics that have become useless and have even pissed off the establishment too. How did he cancel ALL of his sit-ins in Punjab and he's going back to KPK like the rest of his U turns????

I am not in favor of anyone. I am in favor of Pakistan's progress. For the LOVE of God, take a look around you, your country FINALLY has an opportunity to be something on the world map. Let that happen. You can't do stupid politics on your country's head, that's just very anti-national. Sad part is, a typical American is having to tell you that!!!!

To tell you the truth, NS is a typical average intelligence guy who thoroughly lacks any vision. He has shown no leadership for Pakistan. IF there is anything he capitalized on the mistakes of greater idiots like PPP in coming to power. They are making roads, and building electricity projects. But there is nothing special about these projects. Every medium intelligence Pakistani has the capability to make decisions to do these things that are totally obviously needed and I do not think it takes any brains to make these obvious decisions.

There is a big hue and cry about Chinese investment but it was the Chinese initiative and would have gone in favor of any PM sitting in office in Pakistan when Chinese decided to go ahead with it. PM NS did not do anything special about it and he just went with the flow and started making propaganda about God given economic corridors. He is also lucky that Oil prices decreased in international markets and that has helped the government manage her budget otherwise people might have been on road against him due to her inability to provide electricity as the circular debt had continued to increase when the oil prices were high.

NS is fond of repeatedly inaugurating TAPI pipeline and continues to do propaganda that we are bringing gas. Moron does not understand that TAPI pipeline is a project too ahead in future. Iran has already built their side of the pipeline so why do you not do a little bit of work and connect that pipeline to existing pipeline network. Iran Pakistan pipeline is easier, less costly, more secure as it does not have to pass through Taliban controlled ares in Afghanistan and it can be completed years earlier. If ?NS were sincere to Pakistan, they would have completed IP pipeline but then how would close relatives of NS embezzle billions of rupees in making of LNG terminals on the Arabian sea as is very well known in Pakistan.

There is not a single act done in Pakistan that anybody can cite in which NS has shown exceptional intelligence. He is a totally mediocre guy who is going with the flow doing things that are obviously needed and are known to even children in Pakistan what to do. He is a man who thoroughly lacks vision and has failed to take any substantial initiative for Pakistan's progress. Just tell me one thing this goof has done that shows he has any vision.

Imran Khan on the other hand is a man of vision and is more sincere to Pakistan than NS. He has made some unfortunate mistakes in past by listening to his aides and unfortunately that limits his ability to make great protests when protests are actually very due. But I am sure he has the vision to focus on things that would have more far reaching consequences for our country like much better education, better health, and transforming and stimulating economy in innovative ways in addition to things that are obviously known to all of us(including little children)(that NS is doing. Nothing special. every goof knows these things must be done) that they must be done like building roads and power projects.

Last edited:
Proof is already there. Icelandic prime minister resigned for a reason. Authenticity of Panama leaks has not been challenged. If one does not have any moral values, that is entirely a different matter. You can't really do anything about it.

Everyone is subject to accountability and there can't be an exception. However public office holders are subjected to stricter scrutiny all over the world. There is no science in this. If office of prime minister is tainted, you can't really expect anything from that government. Governance is highly corrupt and this is no hidden secret from people of Pakistan.

then if proof is there then it opposition must file petition in supreme court! what they are waiting for, and why all the opposition parties asking NS to proof his innocence.

secondly do u know why Icelandic's PM resigns? first check the reasons then comment.
He resigned because he asked his country's state bank to buy the shares of his Own offshore company!

then if proof is there then it opposition must file petition in supreme court! what they are waiting for, and why all the opposition parties asking NS to proof his innocence.

secondly do u know why Icelandic's PM resigns? first check the reasons then comment.
He resigned because he asked his country's state bank to buy the shares of his Own offshore company!

Issue is morality and not the legality of offshore accounts. Legally, one can have them. Morally one can not when being in power and collecting taxes while not paying himself. Do you understand what are 'moral values'? Because people you are trying to defend do not!

Back
Top Bottom