What's new

Joke of Century! in Pakistani Politics.

They are corrupt and they themselves accepted it

Example is Surrey palace denying it was his property but later he himself sold it

Waterproof u need sense is enough to catch them

At an Ali caught red handed what outstrips courts and judges done only dates and dates

The OP failed to mention another joke, the current corrupt PM would appoint his own Favourites in ''commission'' to investigate his own corruption. Hahahah you stupid patwaris are either retarded or taking Pakistani people for fools.

means, that cheif justice of Pakistan is the relative of PM?

Salam to all,

I just read the TOR's of Opposition, in which i got the Impression that TOR's only talked about the accountability of PM from 1985!

But my point is if these all Opposition Parties are so serious about Corruption, then what they did for the Elimination of Corruption, and the interesting thing is that these all Opposition Parties are also in Government.

1. PTI ( In Government of KPK from last 3 Years, KPK a 2nd Most Corrupt Province of Pakistan)
2. PPP ( In Government from Last 8 Years, rulling sindsh, which is the Most Corrupt Province of Pakistan)
3. PML Q ( was in Government for 8 Years, 5 years with Musharaaf and 3 years with PPP)
4. MQM ( Was in Government for last 10 Years)
6. ANP ( Was in Government for 5 years as a Ruller of KPK)
7. QWP ( was in Government of PPP and ANP for 3 years)

and all these Parties join hands for the Investigation of Nawaz Sharif and His family only. despite the fact that in same Panama Leaks, the name of Benazir , and Rehman Malik also present.

What a joke with Pakistan.

His highness King Shaikh Mian Nawaz Sharif bin Mian Sharif ko kisi ne roka hai in sb ka ehtisab krne se ???????????????

or

His highness King Shaikh Mian Nawaz Sharif bin Mian Sharif only care about his pilley tey pilliyan ???

Salam to all,

I just read the TOR's of Opposition, in which i got the Impression that TOR's only talked about the accountability of PM from 1985!

But my point is if these all Opposition Parties are so serious about Corruption, then what they did for the Elimination of Corruption, and the interesting thing is that these all Opposition Parties are also in Government.

1. PTI ( In Government of KPK from last 3 Years, KPK a 2nd Most Corrupt Province of Pakistan)
2. PPP ( In Government from Last 8 Years, rulling sindsh, which is the Most Corrupt Province of Pakistan)
3. PML Q ( was in Government for 8 Years, 5 years with Musharaaf and 3 years with PPP)

and all these Parties join hands for the Investigation of Nawaz Sharif and His family only. despite the fact that in same Panama Leaks, the name of Benazir , and Rehman Malik also present.

There is something really wrong with u . BRO government can at on all loan defaulters or anyone who did corruption . They don't need a commision for that. U have FIA and NAB. U can do accountability of anyone

now nawaz sharif did witch hunting of bhutto family in same estisab act but now when opposition demand it its a crime ?

Nawaz sharif is trying to make a commision where he will make sure more then I 0000 people are involve so case never end .

Did any other person involve in corruption give this kind of excuse. NOONIES leagues are very jahil

His highness King Shaikh Mian Nawaz Sharif bin Mian Sharif ko kisi ne roka hai in sb ka ehtisab krne se ???????????????

or

His highness King Shaikh Mian Nawaz Sharif bin Mian Sharif only care about his pilley tey pilliyan ???

Please read the TOR's of opposition and comment!

Please read the TOR's of opposition and comment!

Have you read the TORs provided by govt ??? both TORs are joke.

Hail to His highness King Shaikh Mian Nawaz Sharif bin Mian Sharif and his pilley and pilliyan

Have you read the TORs provided by govt ??? both TORs are joke.

Hail to His highness King Shaikh Mian Nawaz Sharif bin Mian Sharif and his pilley and pilliyan

thats my Point, and read the heading of my Thread,

Biggest Joke of Century,

Both sides playing, no one interested in Accountability!(including PTI)

What Pakistan unfortunately needs is a martial law. Thorough cleaning of this system setup specifically to let the big alligators go. A few of which run off abroad when its not their turn to rule.
Agreed
but under Raheel Shareef

Happy N

todays-cartoon-400-9dc2b0911d421215985da360c0b274c7.JPG

Agreed, but his point of view is he will submit all the things in commission! where judges will check the fate of evidences.
And these judges will also have a PhD in forensics accounting along with another PhD in telepathy coz NS hasnt called Germany to arrange the copies of the proof they have compiled!

And then these judges will also be highly intelligent to be able to point out the "faults" of the ever so thorough Germans! All while being judges who have never released the trials since the 70s! -https://defence.pk/threads/petition-filed-in-sc-to-publicise-sjc-proceedings-details.428892/#post-8278821

So basically, they will just sit on a round table talk and charge the country on the bags of tea or coffee they have consumed, give some judgement based on who pays them - all behind closed doors without proceedings being made public!

What Pakistan unfortunately needs is a martial law. Thorough cleaning of this system setup specifically to let the big alligators go. A few of which run off abroad when its not their turn to rule.
The problem is Martial always has external pressure so eventually the Army in its effort o legitimize takes onboard the persons from same corrupt group into govenment to legitimize their Martial Law.

Salam to all,

People want this mirch masala, they get daily doze of chatpati chaat

They are all involved in corruption.

It's all like your request a criminal to investigate his crimes by himself and then sit in judge's place to punish himself on basis of his own previous investigations.

those who are asking for investigation on TV or on the streets are also involved in corruption.
but I am not saying nothing.

The problem is Martial always has external pressure so eventually the Army in its effort o legitimize takes onboard the persons from same corrupt group into govenment to legitimize their Martial Law.

I think if harsh examples are set, laws changed to fill the loop holes then army can step back sooner but this chain needs to be broken. I don't know how long we will be slaves to the cycle of PPP and PMLN back to back but it needs to stop since its no longer cute.

People want this mirch masala, they get daily doze of chatpati chaat

those who are asking for investigation on TV or on the streets are also involved in corruption.
but I am not saying nothing.
That's true, corruption is everywhere, in every single institution. Today it's hard to get even your legal rights without paying bribes.
Only few, who are not corrupt are considered fools.
People make jokes out of corruption. They even don't take it a serious problem. What to say about such a society. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom