What's new

Joke of Century! in Pakistani Politics.

Very typical!

Allegation of misconduct is on Nawaz Sharif and his family. They are responsible to prove their innocence only. Misconduct by any third person DOES NOT prove innocence of Nawaz Sharif. Mr. Nawaz Sharif is bound to explain it to the nation how his son in teenage managed to collect such huge sums of money and property. And what is the ethical ground for stashing large sums of money in offshore companies? Why a common Pakistani should pay his taxes while ruling family does not? And should we consider Icelandic premier very stupid for resigning for doing the same thing? Why?

Nawaz Sharif owes an explanation to the nation for his and his children's acts. Do not try to deflect the argument by pointing fingers. IK's corruption does not make yours acceptable.
Actually i guess his point was "why only NS" and that is legit. Accountability should be for all, we can start with PM but must not stop there. There are a lot of "ganday anday" and IF we want to go anywhere in future we should start cleaning the house, starting yesterday!

What Pakistan unfortunately needs is a martial law. Thorough cleaning of this system setup specifically to let the big alligators go. A few of which run off abroad when its not their turn to rule.
What is martial law?

Actually they should have used this situation to strengthen NAB and make it independent ..

Only an Independent and strong accountibility instituion can clean all this mess.

Not benazir's particularly but his nephew's name is on the list. I don't know why she should be named for his nephew

Actually i guess his point was "why only NS" and that is legit. Accountability should be for all, we can start with PM but must not stop there. There are a lot of "ganday anday" and IF we want to go anywhere in future we should start cleaning the house, starting yesterday!

But TOR's of Opposition just making NS accountable!

Corrupts are corrupts; think like as our religion taught us and think for PAKISTAN.

Don't think like the thinkings of political parties ... when you promote your political related ideologies only then corruption becomes controversial; Else it is only corruption.

Salam to all,

I just read the TOR's of Opposition, in which i got the Impression that TOR's only talked about the accountability of PM from 1985!

But my point is if these all Opposition Parties are so serious about Corruption, then what they did for the Elimination of Corruption, and the interesting thing is that these all Opposition Parties are also in Government.

1. PTI ( In Government of KPK from last 3 Years, KPK a 2nd Most Corrupt Province of Pakistan)
2. PPP ( In Government from Last 8 Years, rulling sindsh, which is the Most Corrupt Province of Pakistan)
3. PML Q ( was in Government for 8 Years, 5 years with Musharaaf and 3 years with PPP)
4. MQM ( Was in Government for last 10 Years)
6. ANP ( Was in Government for 5 years as a Ruller of KPK)
7. QWP ( was in Government of PPP and ANP for 3 years)

and all these Parties join hands for the Investigation of Nawaz Sharif and His family only. despite the fact that in same Panama Leaks, the name of Benazir , and Rehman Malik also present.

What a joke with Pakistan.
Corruption has massively reduced in KPK and PTI us not hurdle in accountability it's thug PML N who are not interested in going after corrupt elements so ask your PML N to show balls which they won't for obvious reasons.

Salam to all,

I just read the TOR's of Opposition, in which i got the Impression that TOR's only talked about the accountability of PM from 1985!

But my point is if these all Opposition Parties are so serious about Corruption, then what they did for the Elimination of Corruption, and the interesting thing is that these all Opposition Parties are also in Government.

1. PTI ( In Government of KPK from last 3 Years, KPK a 2nd Most Corrupt Province of Pakistan)
2. PPP ( In Government from Last 8 Years, rulling sindsh, which is the Most Corrupt Province of Pakistan)
3. PML Q ( was in Government for 8 Years, 5 years with Musharaaf and 3 years with PPP)
4. MQM ( Was in Government for last 10 Years)
6. ANP ( Was in Government for 5 years as a Ruller of KPK)
7. QWP ( was in Government of PPP and ANP for 3 years)

and all these Parties join hands for the Investigation of Nawaz Sharif and His family only. despite the fact that in same Panama Leaks, the name of Benazir , and Rehman Malik also present.

What a joke with Pakistan.

You forgot to mention the corrupt maulana Diesel.

What is martial law?

Its where army steps in to take control of country when political situation is forcing it towards a disaster. Currently our politicians that proclaim they are democratically elected lie to people's faces and think of them as idiots by offering mega projects which would never be completed, in wake of Panama leaks.

Our COAS has the highest respect in the country as an individual with power, who I wish takes over and rolls a tank over these politicians.

What Pakistan unfortunately needs is a martial law. Thorough cleaning of this system setup specifically to let the big alligators go. A few of which run off abroad when its not their turn to rule.
Yeah Yeah....thorough cleansing like 1958...Sorry for forgetting facts...thorough cleansing like 1969-71 along with entire eastern arm....Sorry again...thorough cleansing like 1977-88....11 years with tons of valuable gifts like Iman Taqwa, Jihad e Fe Sabilillah along with Afghanistan considering our 5th province or the strategic depth.....Oh no no no please...totolly forgot to mention the golden era of Pervez Musharraf.....in which i saw first time ever in the history of this country that Army Generals along with Surgeon General Mushtaq Baig losing their precious lives because of suicide attacks.....this country is still intact because of the blood of Shaheeds...you are supporting thorough cleansing from the last remaining professional institution of the country which is engaged with India, Afghanistan, FATA, CPEC, internal security throughout the country and Karachi....Not to mention the calming down situation of Baluchistan.....just think what you are suggesting....another Marshall Law would be the last one in this country....Baluchistan almost slipped away from our hands...things are getting normal there because of the right steps taken by the Military and civilian leadership there.....don't suggest another recipe of final disaster here...

Yeah Yeah....thorough cleansing like 1958...Sorry for forgetting facts...thorough cleansing like 1969-71 along with entire eastern arm....Sorry again...thorough cleansing like 1977-88....11 years with tons of valuable gifts like Iman Taqwa, Jihad e Fe Sabilillah along with Afghanistan considering our 5th province or the strategic depth.....Oh no no no please...totolly forgot to mention the golden era of Pervez Musharraf.....in which i saw first time ever in the history of this country that Army Generals along with Surgeon General Mushtaq Baig losing their precious lives because of suicide attacks.....this country is still intact because of the blood of Shaheeds...you are supporting thorough cleansing from the last remaining professional institution of the country which is engaged with India, Afghanistan, FATA, CPEC, internal security throughout the country and Karachi....Not to mention the calming down situation of Baluchistan.....just think what you are suggesting....another Marshall Law would be the last one in this country....Baluchistan almost slipped away from our hands...things are getting normal there because of the right steps taken by the Military and civilian leadership there.....don't suggest another recipe of final disaster here...

Disaster is already underway, being old enough as you are if you dont still see it I dont know how to convince you really.
And under current leadership of army that has no intention or motive for power I am suggesting thorough cleansing of politicians only to fix the system that no judge or opposition is able to. Many analysts also agree if you care to listen to their expert opinions, forget me I am just another person on internet, that they can also foresee a martial law in future if lies, deception, and silly games from politicians continue at the current pace.

Lets not fool our selves, Baluchistan still is only getting scraps compared to what it should be. Things are already slipping from our hands if you cared to look around and observed the sorry state of this nation yet the apathy displayed proudly by its populace.

Its where army steps in to take control of country when political situation is forcing it towards a disaster. Currently our politicians that proclaim they are democratically elected lie to people's faces and think of them as idiots by offering mega projects which would never be completed, in wake of Panama leaks.

Our COAS has the highest respect in the country as an individual with power, who I wish takes over and rolls a tank over these politicians.
Thanks for explaining this esoteric term. If the situation in Pakistan is that desperate then of course saving the country is the job of army but do you have previous experience of this martial law?

Thanks for explaining this esoteric term. If the situation in Pakistan is that desperate then of course saving the country is the job of army but do you have previous experience of this martial law?

Haha many and they didn't end up well. However given current situation, thanks to moronic politicians, they are basically forcing army's hand. You can relate this with the analogy of a bad frost bite on your hand, you dont want to but have to amputate your hand else risk infection spread to arm as well.

The OP failed to mention another joke, the current corrupt PM would appoint his own Favourites in ''commission'' to investigate his own corruption. Hahahah you stupid patwaris are either retarded or taking Pakistani people for fools.

Back
Top Bottom