What's new

Joke of Century! in Pakistani Politics.

Danish saleem

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam to all,

I just read the TOR's of Opposition, in which i got the Impression that TOR's only talked about the accountability of PM from 1985!

But my point is if these all Opposition Parties are so serious about Corruption, then what they did for the Elimination of Corruption, and the interesting thing is that these all Opposition Parties are also in Government.

1. PTI ( In Government of KPK from last 3 Years, KPK a 2nd Most Corrupt Province of Pakistan)
2. PPP ( In Government from Last 8 Years, rulling sindsh, which is the Most Corrupt Province of Pakistan)
3. PML Q ( was in Government for 8 Years, 5 years with Musharaaf and 3 years with PPP)
4. MQM ( Was in Government for last 10 Years)
6. ANP ( Was in Government for 5 years as a Ruller of KPK)
7. QWP ( was in Government of PPP and ANP for 3 years)

and all these Parties join hands for the Investigation of Nawaz Sharif and His family only. despite the fact that in same Panama Leaks, the name of Benazir , and Rehman Malik also present.

What a joke with Pakistan.

Last edited:
They are all involved in corruption.

It's all like your request a criminal to investigate his crimes by himself and then sit in judge's place to punish himself on basis of his own previous investigations.

Salam to all,

I just read the TRO's of Opposition, in which i got the Impression that TRO's only talked about the accountability of PM from 1985!

But my point is if these all Opposition Parties are so serious about Corruption, then what they did for the Elimination of Corruption, and the interesting thing is that these all Opposition Parties are also in Government.

1. PTI ( In Government of KPK from last 3 Years, KPK a 2nd Most Corrupt Province of Pakistan)
2. PPP ( In Government from Last 8 Years, rulling sindsh, which is the Most Corrupt Province of Pakistan)
3. PML Q ( was in Government for 8 Years, 5 years with Musharaaf and 3 years with PPP)

and all these Parties join hands for the Investigation of Nawaz Sharif and His family only. despite the fact that in same Panama Leaks, the name of Benazir , and Rehman Malik also present.

Very typical!

Allegation of misconduct is on Nawaz Sharif and his family. They are responsible to prove their innocence only. Misconduct by any third person DOES NOT prove innocence of Nawaz Sharif. Mr. Nawaz Sharif is bound to explain it to the nation how his son in teenage managed to collect such huge sums of money and property. And what is the ethical ground for stashing large sums of money in offshore companies? Why a common Pakistani should pay his taxes while ruling family does not? And should we consider Icelandic premier very stupid for resigning for doing the same thing? Why?

Nawaz Sharif owes an explanation to the nation for his and his children's acts. Do not try to deflect the argument by pointing fingers. IK's corruption does not make yours acceptable.

What Pakistan unfortunately needs is a martial law. Thorough cleaning of this system setup specifically to let the big alligators go. A few of which run off abroad when its not their turn to rule.

Very typical!

Allegation of misconduct is on Nawaz Sharif and his family. They are responsible to prove their innocence only. Misconduct by any third person DOES NOT prove innocence of Nawaz Sharif. Mr. Nawaz Sharif is bound to explain it to the nation how his son in teenage managed to collect such huge sums of money and property. And what is the ethical ground for stashing large sums of money in offshore companies? Why a common Pakistani should pay his taxes while ruling family does not? And should we consider Icelandic premier very stupid for resigning for doing the same thing? Why?

Nawaz Sharif owes an explanation to the nation for his and his children's acts. Do not try to deflect the argument by pointing fingers. IK's corruption does not make yours acceptable.

No Bro,

U misunderstand me, my point is, if NS have to proof himself innocent, then all other parties are also in rule, like in KPK PTI is rulling, and in Sindh PPP is rulling, then why only Nawaz sharif?? and Keep in the Mind Benazir and Rehman Maliks name is also in same Panama Leaks.

yes nawaz have to proof him self innocent, but what about the other rulers of Pakistan currently ruling Pakistan?

What Pakistan unfortunately needs is a martial law. Thorough cleaning of this system setup specifically to let the big alligators go. A few of which run off abroad when its not their turn to rule.

haha,
martial law always imposed with the approval of US Congress!

If we across the board accountability comes, majority of our nation will be behind the bars as well. From peon to President everyone abuses his/her power.

Who is QWP? And I think its TORs not TROs?

And what is the ethical ground for stashing large sums of money in offshore companies?

I think he has already provided ethical justification for that.

When Pakistan would start accountability of corrupt incompetent Judiciary?

Who is QWP? And I think its TORs not TROs?

I think he has already provided ethical justification for that.

When Pakistan would start accountability of corrupt incompetent Judiciary?

thanks for Correction! updated.

haha,
martial law always imposed with the approval of US Congress!

More than half the world runs on that. However, people need to start using their brains to do what still is in their hands before we cross point of no return. But apparently Pakistanis couldn't care less where their taxes or country's wealth go.

More than half the world runs on that. However, people need to start using their brains to do what still is in their hands before we cross point of no return. But apparently Pakistanis couldn't care less where their taxes or country's wealth go.

but Pakistan's must knew that governments in Provinces are also answerable, and accountable.

but Pakistan's must knew that governments in Provinces are also answerable, and accountable.

Not only provinces and their governments but every big shot too, middle to low class people get accountable anyways, sometimes over accountable. But now we are stepping to a parallel universe where Pakistan is world power in justice.

Salam to all,

I just read the TOR's of Opposition, in which i got the Impression that TOR's only talked about the accountability of PM from 1985!

I have a very simple question.

Why can't NS just release the source of income from where they bought these Apartments? And how was this money transferred from Pakistan to London?

Not only provinces and their governments but every big shot too, middle to low class people get accountable anyways, sometimes over accountable. But now we are stepping to a parallel universe where Pakistan is world power in justice.

keep it up, by making
I have a very simple question.

Why can't NS just release the source of income from where they bought these Apartments? And how was this money transferred from Pakistan to London?

Agreed, but his point of view is he will submit all the things in commission! where judges will check the fate of evidences.

Back
Top Bottom