What's new

Jinnah Class Revealed

Yea, except the previous CNS said, "in the hypersonic domain, ship-based long-range anti-ship land-attack P282 ballistic missile is under development"
what I believe he was saying that AShM of Jinnah class was wrongly labeled as P-282, it may me the SMASH but could not be Ballistic Missile in slanted launchers.

Local hypersonic missile could be based on HD-1 missile
We were interested in locally producing it.

what I believe he was saying that AShM of Jinnah class was wrongly labeled as P-282, it may me the SMASH but could not be Ballistic Missile in slanted launchers.
Slant launched CM401 ASBM @4:25

Yep I was thinking the P282 would be similar to the CM401. In fact, the J-Class is actually a little longer than the I-Class, yet we're not seeing the 'payoffs' of the additional length. Whereas the I-Class has 16-cell AShMs the J-Class only has 8 SSMs. It's possible that those 8 cells are big cannisters for ASBMs.

That "someone" who is addressing it is not a fanboy on PDF and does not care what fanboys think or want to know. That someone is a thorough pro and knows what needs to be done, when and how and will make it happen.

I am still waiting for some one to address that why Pakistan is developing super sonic cruise missiles and hyper sonic ballistic missiles if we are not going to induct those ships and submarines which can carry those missiles.

Basic knowledge of a ramjet and Scramjet, they can't start from 0 velocity as the jet engines, so they do need some engine to give them a "push-start" and take them to a minimum required speed to be able to start the ramjet engine

That's a supersonic missile , how can you build a hypersonic out of it

Pakistan should go for more then 20 main ships and at least in duct four destroyers either like Type 52 D or Turkey TF 2000

1629678256588.png

Or the other possibility is, as the phrase "Anti ship land attack " tells. Land based Anti ship missile?
All ASBM are land based not ship based.

Hypersonic missile from these tubes how on earth that is going to work ? What I have heard all my life is that Hyper Sonic missile is attached to a ballistic missile. First Ballistic missile takes it to some speed then Hyper sonic missile separates from the body and then goes on to hit the target.
Solid rocket motors my friend

Or the other possibility is, as the phrase "Anti ship land attack " tells. Land based Anti ship missile?
All ASBM are land based not ship based.
but naval Chief clearly said Ship Based ... therefore do not consider it as something similar in size to DF-12D

but naval Chief clearly said Ship Based ... therefore do not consider it as something similar in size to DF-12D
It can't be something the size of Nasar. At least Abdali size or may be Ghaznavi size..
Jinnah class doesn't seem to have the space to carry even one missile of that size.

Back
Top Bottom