What's new

US Senator Schumer Says 'Very Disappointed' With China Statement On Israel

Another Xi U-Turn, I guess he forgot to send his bot army the memo…:lol:
MTXX_MH20230823_025044499.jpg

@dbc only shows up nowadays in China specific threads on PDF LOL That is very telling.
not much to keep me entertained after that regime change and imprisonment of the ‘chosen one’.

Bottom line, the Chinese Foreign Ministry issued an altered statement the very next day. Now you can dread it, run from it, but humiliation arrives all the same. :lol:

Lol, there is no difference between what was said by Xi and the ministry of Foreign Affairs statement earlier. You are just try to create something out thin air.

Last edited:
Is that young Modi? Well Xi was a pig farmer, good to know India and China have inspirational $hit shoveling leaders. :lol:

I can see why Pakistan is lagging, they chose a philanthropist playboy as their savior .

LOL He will be out soon and win the elections.
I hope so too, never a dull moment with him in the lime light. I miss him, I hope they set him free soon.

Is that young Modi? Well Xi was a pig farmer, good to know India and China have inspirational $hit shoveling leaders. :lol:

I can see why Pakistan is lagging, they chose a philanthropist playboy as their savior .

I hope so too, never a dull moment with him in the lime light. I miss him, I hope they set him free soon.
It seems that Israel's white phosphorus bomb destroyed your IQ. 😂😂😂

US Senator Schumer Says 'Very Disappointed' With China Statement On Israel​

By AFP - Agence France Presse
October 9, 2023

US Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer told China's top diplomat on Monday he was "very disappointed" by a recent statement by Beijing on the dramatic escalation of violence between Israel and the Palestinians, according to agency pool video.

"I was very disappointed, to be honest, by the foreign ministry's statement that showed no sympathy or support for Israel during these tough, troubled times," Schumer told Foreign Minister Wang Yi during a meeting in Beijing.

lol..

americans... they think every one should line up and butt lick the Israelis...

I'm very disappointed in Schumer's non-action against israel's anti-humanity occupation. He should be condemning Israel and lead a boycott against Israel state, leaders of the Israel, and companies.

I thought the Americans cared about oppressed muslim people like in China ... :what:

The first statement called for peace without condemning the act of terror. The second statement post Schumer condemned the killings.

Of course not. The first statement was issued before Israel began killing civilians in mass.

The sooner Chinese realize that the western bloc that has been waging war against them for the past 250 years was and still controlled by Zionists the better they can co-opt their real enemy.

US Senator Schumer Says 'Very Disappointed' With China Statement On Israel​

By AFP - Agence France Presse
October 9, 2023

US Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer told China's top diplomat on Monday he was "very disappointed" by a recent statement by Beijing on the dramatic escalation of violence between Israel and the Palestinians, according to agency pool video.

"I was very disappointed, to be honest, by the foreign ministry's statement that showed no sympathy or support for Israel during these tough, troubled times," Schumer told Foreign Minister Wang Yi during a meeting in Beijing.

Not bloodthirsty enough i guess.

Back
Top Bottom