What's new

Jf17 and Mig 35 remain the only options being evaluated for increasing interest: Argentine air force

That’s what I read from someone’s comment, that’s why I said “if true” since I wasn’t sure, however by disgusting I meant “anti-Pakistan/jf“
is these posters are from Argentinean military?? if they are not and are some random posters from Argentina than their posts worth nothing but personal arguments

A day might come, when each and every air force on earth will be having one or the other block of JF 17, and none might be having any block of Tejas, but Indians will still be saying: JF17 useless and Tejas is the best.
I don't understand these guys.
Don't bring Tejas in this thread sir may be Indian will also ruin this thread

This could be an issue as the South koreans could not sell the FA-50 to Argentina because it contained major components made in Britain. The British imposed an arms embargo on Argentina.

SOURCE: UK bars South Korea from selling FA-50 to Argentina (janes.com)

can any alternative be found for the MB ejection seats ?
EDIT: TY5 chinese ejection seat
doubt MB will be the issue
but alternatives are there

Very likely Russian will block RD-93 engine sales for JF-17 for this deal since its competing with Mig-35 but its not a problem.
they wont as they know china has other alternatives..

Easier than you might think, nearly any country would be able to produce ejection seats for subsonic speeds and a range of altitudes.
Haha why do the French use a Martin Baker seat on their Rafales?

Like I said: At subsonic speeds. Egypt made the ejection seats for the K-8E and had no problem assembling the Alpha jet ones and installing them AFAIK too.
How is that relevant here? Subsonic ejection is likely much more simple than ejecting at mach 1.5 for example.

Inshallah.

Though it remains unclear whether they are evaluating the blk2 variant or the blk3 variant.

On this website there was a quote from the Argentinian military saying that the while the eralier versions were nothing special, Block 3 is a game changer. It can only be the Block 3.

Back
Top Bottom