What's new

Jf17 and Mig 35 remain the only options being evaluated for increasing interest: Argentine air force

The problem that most people dont consider is the relationship between the UK and Pakistan right now, and how the sale of the JF17 will feed into the dynamics of that relationship, which seems to be getting worse over time.

Recently the UK placed some economic financial sanctions on Pakistan that were most certainly politically based.

How will the UK react to Pakistan, if Pakistan sells the JF17 to Argentina? Will the UK react by cancelling 302 million pounds ( $400million/year ) of foreign aid. Can Pakistan afford to lose this amount of foreign exchange to its kitty every year in return for a one off sale of JF17s?

You can argue that the aid does not go to the right people, so it is useless, but is still adding to the foreign exchange inflows of hard currency for free.

Hopefully Pakistan/PAF/PAC have thought this through?
You cant live off aid all the time. A one time sale is still better than borrowed money that puts us to disadvantage and armtwisting by the West. UK will sell anything to India in a heartbeat throwing any of our concerns into the dustbin. We should do the same.
World is changing, we should too.

The Argentinans may therefore be the first export customer of the WS-13. China is probably only going to offer the SD-10 to Argentina, which should be enough to placate any concerns the Brits have.
Why placate the British...when Britain is sending a flotilla of ships to the east yo show China her power. This is not a correct statement

The argentine article above, apparently the comments are disgusting and they are against getting the jf17, if it’s true they don’t deserve the jf17 imo.
most likely Indian trolls.
they play on both sides
act as Argentinans and trash talk JF17 and then act as Pakistanis and curse Argentina and use Islamic slogans.

It is a no brainer.

Argentina needs to buy JF-17 Block 3 with PL-10 WVRAAM and PL-15 BVRAAM missiles.

They also should buy some KJ-500 AWACS to C&C those planes.

A couple of squadrons(24) of JF-17 Block 3 and 2-3 KLJ-500 AWACS and they will make the UK nervous and forced to increase the amount of EFTs they permanently station on the Falkland Islands.

Why placate the British...when Britain is sending a flotilla of ships to the east yo show China her power. This is not a correct statement

Economic transactions between China and the UK are much greater than transactions between China and Argentina. China can learn a lot from Britain [a power in science, technology, technology, economics]. The British are certainly enemies of China, but they are a respectable enemy.

The problem that most people dont consider is the relationship between the UK and Pakistan right now, and how the sale of the JF17 will feed into the dynamics of that relationship, which seems to be getting worse over time.

Recently the UK placed some economic financial sanctions on Pakistan that were most certainly politically based.

How will the UK react to Pakistan, if Pakistan sells the JF17 to Argentina? Will the UK react by cancelling 302 million pounds ( $400million/year ) of foreign aid. Can Pakistan afford to lose this amount of foreign exchange to its kitty every year in return for a one off sale of JF17s?

You can argue that the aid does not go to the right people, so it is useless, but is still adding to the foreign exchange inflows of hard currency for free.

Hopefully Pakistan/PAF/PAC have thought this through?

The argentine article above, apparently the comments are disgusting and they are against getting the jf17, if it’s true they don’t deserve the jf17 imo.

Russian aircraft such as the Mig-35, su-35 ... have higher production costs than the JF-17 and J-10 and the operating and maintenance costs are also much more expensive. Argentina wants to buy Russian fighters, but the biggest problem is that they don't have the money right now.

I read many comments from Argentinians on social networks. Most of them believe that jets like the JF-17 and J-10 are of poor quality, not as good as the Russian aircraft, or even garbage ... and the condition to buy is China and Pakistan TOT 100% technology for them. So, in my opinion, Pakistan-China should not sell the aircraft to Argentina because:

1. No benefits: argentina people are arrogant, they have no money but like to be judgmental and demanding, they don't want to buy much, they want to buy the cheapest price, and maybe they will want TOT.

2. Political Trouble: Selling JF-17 or J-10 will expose Pakistan and China to anger from Britain. It is possible to take revenge by banning cooperation, trading, investment ...

The Argentines love Russian weapons, so let them buy fighters from Russia.

No no no wait wait, AAF chief will shortly get a presentation from HAL about Tejas, and that will completely change the game.

Anyway congrats to PAC/CATIC for having their joint jet as a finalist for another professional airforce.
Ahh ur right. It will be a surprise visit as well by the AAF to the HAL facility as well.

That’s true. Good point. No need for China to placate them considering what they are doing to China.

What disgusting comments? I opened up the link in chrome and read the comments - mostly reasonable, or personal opinion re: Mig 35.

What disgusting comments? I opened up the link in chrome and read the comments - mostly reasonable, or personal opinion re: Mig 35.
That’s what I read from someone’s comment, that’s why I said “if true” since I wasn’t sure, however by disgusting I meant “anti-Pakistan/jf“

Back
Top Bottom