JF-17 production and MRO facility-2015.JPG

JF-17 painting in Mirage rebuild Factory.JPG

24,000 man hours are required for building of Front Fuselage of JF-17
JF-17 building Front Fuselage req 24000 man hours.JPG

JF-17 building Front Fuselage req 24000 man hours-1.JPG

JF-17 5000 man hours required to assemble parts in shap of Front Fuselage.JPG

To assemble just one wing of JF-17 30 technician works for 3 months
JF-17 5000 man hours required to assemble parts in shap of Front Fuselage.JPG

TO all its not a Discussion thread its a non-discussion Information pool thread .... plz post your queries and comments in relevant threads

November is gone, December is passing by, where is the unveiling of Block 3 Thunder! Is it a top national security secret black project deep under the covers or the project is facing exceptional delays?

Reasons:
Ran out of funds, doesn't have subsystem options upto the PAF requirements, exercising cunning tactics to keep everyone intrigued until the last moments of official induction after production, or incompetence?? I hope first and last assumptions are straightaway out of the question, at least I think so.

20191203_233601.jpg

JF-17 planned production for Block-3 and Bravos.:

2019: Bravo x8
2020: Block-III x2 / Bravo x14
2021: Block-III x12 / Bravo x4
2022: Block-III x12
2023: Block-III x12
2024: Block-III x12

Thanks for this Haris Ali, great find.

@Deino, here's a preview of the book. Looks quite detailed.

https://books.google.co.uk/books/ab...=frontcover&source=kp_read_button&redir_esc=y

Hi,

If the writer had an aota of knowledge of fighter aircraft and their generation that they are---he would never had made that design mistake---or I would say a blunder----.

F7m---Sabre2---Super7 are all designs of 3rd gen aircraft---.

The engineering of flight is different from third gen to 4th gen aircraft is totally different---.

The flight parameters are different---. Just because the mig21 has wings a tail a fuselage a cockpit an engine does not mean it is of similar design to the F16's---.

The JF17 is a fly by wire design---it is an unstable design---unstable design and stable designs are eons apart---.

It is in a similar manner---that even though the Swedes had a very successful aircraft the Viggen before the Gripen---. The gripen's design had nothing to do with the Gripen because of the same 3rd to the 4th gen transition---.

It is just like going from a mechanical fuel injection engine to a ***---ie---Direct Fuel Injection engine---.

I had posted some videos on the birth of Gripen---they would be very helpful in understanding the background of a 4th gen aircraft---.

The reason we kept the name of the program in existence was to stop the sabotage from certain adversaries---. Even though we were manufacturing a 4th gen aircrafrt in the first batch leading to 4.5 gen aircraft---we kept the analysts---who are mostly illiterate about the issue to be kept entrapped in the Mig21 / F7 design drama---.

So---when the AVM Lateef stated in the interview that when he started---it was from a clean design state.

The design and manufacturing of the JF17 and security of its design had similar security features to contain the information just like our nuc program had---.

Just imagine this---the JF17's true empty climb rate is still unknown to the public even after all these years---because everytime it performs at the public venues---it has its wheels hanging out till it hits close to 5000 ft ceiling---.

Hi,
The JF17 is a fly by wire design---it is an unstable design---unstable design and stable designs are eons apart---.

Block I and II aircraft have a quadruplex digital FBW FCS in pitch only, and analogue FBW in yaw and roll. Block III and the Bravo model have quadruplex digital FBW in all three axis. But the JF-17 is NOT an unstable design, its CoG is in line with its CoL, much like the F-18 Hornet.

Block I and II aircraft have a quadruplex digital FBW FCS in pitch only, and analogue FBW in yaw and roll. Block III and the Bravo model have quadruplex digital FBW in all three axis. But the JF-17 is NOT an unstable design, its CoG is in line with its CoL, much like the F-18 Hornet.

Hi,

Information has an amazing way of coming out---. At times you never know from what source the water is coming into the chasm---. Thank you again---.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom